[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only femanon around here who loves Dark Souls 2? >best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Dark Souls 2.jpg (35KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls 2.jpg
35KB, 460x215px
Am I the only femanon around here who loves Dark Souls 2?

>best souls to play with your bf
>best co-op
>best PvP
>best fashion
>best replay value
>best characters
>best story
>>
>>386190817
>femanon
Try harder
>>
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>386191318
/v/irgin go home.
>>
>>386190817
yeah
>>
I don't have a cunt, but I'm currently going through the DLC of DS2 and having a blast. Sunken City was such a shit place to get through, though.
Only about 45 hours in however. With DS1 I have nearly 200 hours played, but I don't think I'll get close to that with DS2.

Great game nonetheless. Vanilla bosses a bit easy, btw. Was stuck on the Purse User for forever, but then after him, every boss was one- or two-shotted.
>>
The online being dead makes the game harder; given how you can't grind so lost souls are an irreplaceable loss.
>>
>>386191773
But i am home
You on the other hand should lurk a few years before posting, or go back to which ever shithole you came out of
>>
>>386192147
>grinding on souls games
>needing to summon
Yeah, kill yourself.
>>
>>386190817
>worst character handling
>worst art direction
>worst bosses and mobs
>worst level design
>worst leveling system
you have shit taste.
>>
>>386192876
I don't summon; by grinding I'm talking about the fact that I engage in so much co-op I end having enough souls to get overpowered and stomp the bosses.
>>
>i frames are linked to a stat
>slow af gameplay
>weird ass stamina
>really wtf is wrong with this game, i thought i was supposed to roll and shit

and actually, i beat every single fucking boss in soulsborne ( expect demon's souls, this poor soul has no ps3) expect ds2 dlc bosses and recently started a new game in ds2

>melee because sorcery is boring af, even tho op
>run through arena because they literally put enemies in every fucking corner
>enter boss fog
>get 1 hit, go back cuz you i don't have fucking stamina to combo or i can't dodge between my combos cuz idon't have stamina. repat till victory

i will put every fucking point for agility/stamina. still will be boring af. they say dlc are better but i really have no hope for this shit.

i mean, i am not fan of ds3 but there is rolling in abyss watchers combo and there is waiting for fucking piece of shit mc-ds2 bossface to attack.

oh wait.. i am a fucking loner i can't talk about co-op. but for other things... best replay value? fuck this shit. best fashion ? i still love ds3 cosplay shit more, but understandable. best story and characters ? what in the name of fuck ?

and why am i writing this shit too long.. oh wait i am fuckin bored and hate ds2. still better than most of the games, but worst souls game. and i am counting the nioh, lords of fallen etc.
>>
>>386190817
>Female like shit and thinks it's good

Shocking
>>
It's the best one to play on your period ;P
>>
>>386192876
I never even came close to running out of human effigies until after I beat the game and went on to do the dlc, it's really annoying.
>>
>am i the only one
never. the answer is always, 100% of the time, never
>>
>>386194984
It's a rhetorical question you dumbass.
>>
Girls are don't deserve to play video games they contribute next to nothing
>>
>>386195371
I' more triggered with the OP thinking DSll than with your shitty bait.
>>
>>386195371
>>386196014
I not understand
>>
>Am I the only femanon
Genius OP, this shitposting will be sure to bring in hundreds of posts.
I might use this myself to shit up DS2 threads myself by changing it to DS3. Thanks for the idea.
>>
i love playing dark souls 3 with my wifes son
>>
>>386192147
>can't grind

you didn't click the prompt on the giant fucking rock in mejula that makes enemies respawn infinitely? did you never fight giant lord and realize he was extremely easy to farm?
>>
>>386192147
I play the PS4 version and there's lots of activity in SOTFS. Most areas you get a summon pretty easily. Iron Keep is a madhouse. Castle and Bastille both very busy.
>>
File: 91.jpg (195KB, 1529x471px) Image search: [Google]
91.jpg
195KB, 1529x471px
You niggas aren't even trying anymore.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.