[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is actually thinking about buying Far Cry 5? It actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Who here is actually thinking about buying Far Cry 5? It actually looks pretty interesting.
>>
Depends if the gameplay is engaging or not

If it's recycled gameplay from 4 you can fuck right off
>>
>>386188247
>It actually looks pretty interesting.
How so? It looks and plays exactly like FC3 and 4
>>
File: hmm.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
>>386188247
>"I bought Andromeda and this new farcry looks good I think it'll be better"
>>
>>386188247
I most likely as long as they don't start pandering to the left to much.
>>
>>386188716
>Pander to left
>"WAAAAAAH FUCKING SJWS GET OUT OF MY GAMES REEEEEEE!"
>Pander to right
>"HAHAHA FUCKING BASED WHAT A 10/10 DEV #MAGA SHADILAY MY BROS"
>>
>>386188247
I enjoyed 3, Blood Dragon, and 4, but I played them years apart from each other because they were all so similar. I'm sure 5 will be similar but good for a fuck around game. I won't give Ubi anywhere near full price, but I'll keep an eye on it.
>>
As a Montanan, I can tell you literally nobody in this state has those shitty hipster haircuts.
>>
>>386188618
>>"I bought Andromeda

No one said this
>>
>>386189351
The entertainment industry panders to the left all the fucking time and the right gets nothing but hate.
>>
>>386188247
Why does /v/ hate Far Cry 5 again?
>>
>>386189631
Only one of those guys has a hipster haircut
>>
Nope it looks like the last 2 i really dont see the appeal. Also it might go full sjw and I dont want to be beat over the head with muh ebil whiteys.
>>
This has not been released yet? I this image pushing it even before nov 9.
>>
>>386189928
It comes far to close to sjw territory.
>>
I've decided that after Ubisoft began doing "gold" versions of their games in which they bundle the season pass with the game, I won't be buying Ubisoft games anymore.
>>
>>386189938
Manbun and beard is pretty hipstery
>>
>>386189928
They're getting offended on behalf of inbred hicks
Kind of like SJWs do for minorities
>>
File: DRRRR.jpg (153KB, 960x842px) Image search: [Google]
DRRRR.jpg
153KB, 960x842px
I'll buy it, anything for the opportunity to finally kill imperialists in a videogame.
>>
>>386189928
It's just transplants from /pol/ and t_d, ignore them.
>>
>>386190515
Because /v/ sees any white person in a videogame being portrayed as anything other than an oversexed moral paragon and feel personally attacked

because >>>/pol/
>>
>>386190728
>Finally
*farts*
>>
>>386189351
Name one remotely popular video game pandering to the right
>>
>>386188247
>ubisoft
>buying
pirate it you dirty nagger
>>
>>386188247

My only nitpick is that making the game in America with the name being "Far Cry" bothers me

That being said I'm definitely on this since it looks interesting unlike 4 and Caveman expansion
>>
>>386191492
Not that anon and I wouldn't call it pandering myself, but you could argue most military shooters target those gung-ho 'Murica rednecks and immature dudebros. I also think a lot of milsims or borderline milsims seem to get a lot of right leaning players, judging by the people I've encountered in them.
>>
>>386188716

>Pandering

People overreacted, this game is just being itself, being set in America with extremists isn't Left specific

Hell the cult has Black people in it as members
>>
>>386191885
There is a difference between pandering to rednecks, and making a game that peddles redneck values as a selling point. You're not going to see a game targeted at conservatives that has 'promotes conservative values' as a selling point with in-game banners saying 'Abortion is the devil's work!'
>>
>>386192135
I'd agree with that, yeah, just playing devil's advocate for the sake of discussion. Gaming, like most forms of media, is much more left leaning.
>>
File: IMG_9758.jpg (547KB, 1089x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9758.jpg
547KB, 1089x1440px
>>386188247
>>
File: 91NBMt5kfhL.jpg (555KB, 1525x1899px) Image search: [Google]
91NBMt5kfhL.jpg
555KB, 1525x1899px
>>386191492
>>
>>386192360
>only conservatives can enjoy watching a bunch of redneck retards
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.