[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it happen? I understand that R⋆ is worried about piracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (752KB, 1358x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
752KB, 1358x720px
Will it happen?

I understand that R⋆ is worried about piracy but the Switch with their cartridges is easily the most secure release method.

Not to mention that all the people that would buy it just for the possiblity to enjoy this great game on the go on a portatil fashion on a way that they would not be able to experience on the outside on other exclusively home consoles that can not be take on the outside of their house due to their lack of portable (on the go) capabilities?

TLDR: RDR2 for Switch?
>>
File: 1461252822143.jpg (243KB, 812x810px) Image search: [Google]
1461252822143.jpg
243KB, 812x810px
A kindle playing something as demanding as RDR2
>>
File: BdBaXiECMAAknIF.jpg (28KB, 477x372px) Image search: [Google]
BdBaXiECMAAknIF.jpg
28KB, 477x372px
>>386187839
>>
>>386187624

a) Do you really think it's powerful enough?

b) It'll probably be multiplayer-focused like GTAV, with cross-promotion between the 2 titles (do a cowboy-themed mission in GTA get a bonus in RDR) Switch is not known for convenient online team-play is it?
>>
>>386187624
First think of the target demigrphice for both the Switch and RDR. Next try and remember how many of their other AAA games have made it to a Nintendo console within the last decade. Then try and remember how underpowered the Switch is and finally delete this thread you giant fucking idiot.
>>
>>386187624

>A tablet playing RD2

KEK!
>>
>>386187839
You are so ridiculously stupid.

Fuck you.
>>
File: ShvTuuz.png (84KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
ShvTuuz.png
84KB, 200x251px
>>386188434
>>
>>386188434
It won't run RDR2. Even if it did it would be a sub 30 fps eyesore.
>>
>>386187624
>Most secure
>When piracy milestones have been happening almost back to back in Switch scene
Nope, it's just a matter of time loaderz are created
>>
>>386187624
>I understand that R⋆ is worried about piracy but the Switch with their cartridges is easily the most secure release method.
Yes, because the previous Nintendo consoles were known for their security. People aren't jailbreaking their 3DSs left and right or anything. Oh no, those cartridges are some next level shit. I hear plenty of governments are starting to use them to store important information now too, that's how safe they fucking are. Nothing gets in or out of those.
>>
If Rockstar is greedy enough to triple dip again, yes, it will be on switch.
>>
Switch will not run any games that have been developed to use PS4/Xbox One to their max capability. Sure, those two are underpowered when compared to modern PCs, but Switch is still in entirely different category altogether.
>>
The Switch is too weak.
>>
>>386188267
You have to be retarded and think first if a GTA game will come to the switch
>>
>>386187624
>Portátil
Mexifag go away
>>
When will people realize RDR was shit, and just as bad as any other gay cinematic auto-aim third person shooter? Why does it get a free pass while TLoU and Uncharted are constantly shit on? Is it only okay when Rockstar does it, or does RDR get away with it because of its Wild West setting?
>>
>>386187624
STOP MAKING THIS FUCKING THREAD EVERYDAY

DID YOU NOT GET ENOUGH (YOU)'S YESTERDAY
>>
File: 1486517144375.png (220KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486517144375.png
220KB, 1500x500px
>>386187624
Hahaha the switch would never be able to run this. Enjoy your waho 1 up simulator rehash
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.