[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i get gog galaxy ? also is it stupid to have clients

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image-01-535x535.png (187KB, 535x535px) Image search: [Google]
image-01-535x535.png
187KB, 535x535px
should i get gog galaxy ?

also is it stupid to have clients it's like the console wars?
>>
Do you have games on gog that you regularly play?
>>
>>386182660
not really? does that matter?
>>
>>386183046
Then why would you download a client to play games if you're not going to play games with it?
>>
>>386183282

very good point here
>>
>>386182518
What kind of stupid fucking thread is this? Fuck you.
>>
>>386182518
Galaxy is just a tool to make installing and updating your GOG games easier, it's not required to play any.
>>
>>386182518
I don't see any reason for it. I mean, if you were hopelessly in need of Steam and just can't into gaming without a client, whatever.

But if you have any sense of organization then you can just download the games yourself, not have bullshit attached to it or unnecessary DRM and just play the games.
>>
>>386182518
>should i get gog galaxy ?
Why?

I mean, there doesn't seem to be a point either way. If you want to use Galaxy on your GOG games, then go ahead. Unless you want to be using the not-Steam client, though, there isn't really any point. Just save the exe files to a common GOG folder and run them to install whichever game you want.
>>
>>386184336
>you must redeem your witcher 3 code on gog galaxy
>not required
>>
>>386187252
>Lying on the internet
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.