[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favorite examples of subtle cheeky jokes in vidya?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Sneed's_Feed_&_Seed_Menu.png (2MB, 725x598px) Image search: [Google]
Sneed's_Feed_&_Seed_Menu.png
2MB, 725x598px
What are your favorite examples of subtle cheeky jokes in vidya? Hard mode: no Rare games.
>>
File: sci.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sci.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>386182283
Carmageddon was full of bants. Everything from the character profiles to the level names.
>>
>>386182283
I don't get it.
>>
>>386182283
Chuck's Feed & Seed
I don't get it
>>
>>386182725
Chuck's fuck and suck.
>>
>>386182283
>Simpsons Tapped Out
baka
>>
>>386182725
>>386182627
fucking autists
Chuck's fuck and suck
neck yoursef
>>
>>386182835
Why would a store advertise itself as fuck and suck, that makes no sense
>>
>>386182283
>replacing one word means you can replace all of them
It used to be chuck's. Not chuck's fuck and suck.
>>
For those who don't get it:

The joke is that the owner, probably named Chuck Sneed, originally named the store "Chuck's Feed and Seed", but eventually realized the lost opportunity to use his last name to rhyme in the name of his store.
>>
>>386182283
Esty Dee
>>
>>386182991
that doesn' t make any sense
>>
This meme sucks. Not even funny.
>>
jocks socks and ducks??
>>
>>386183123
There's lots of people willing to buy fucks and succs.
>>
Starting a "Sneed's" thread needs an instant ban.
>>
Has Matt ever gone on record to address this "joke"?
I can't possibly believe that he was going for fuck and suck, it just doesn't make sense.
If I owned a shop called Pat's Mats and I sold the shop to someone called Pete, he wouldn't change the name to Pete's Meats because that would be changing the actual product being sold
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.