[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dragon ball fans of all generations will enjoy DBFZ >all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 383
Thread images: 86

File: 1632003948134.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1632003948134.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>dragon ball fans of all generations will enjoy DBFZ
>all generations

Just accept that GT and Super shit will get in already. As hard as this is to hear, there are people who grew up on GT and Super. Hell, there are people that actually like GT and Super. It's happening. Better prepare yourselves, /v/. Prepare for Baby and Beerus.
>>
>>386174756
Can we get Baby Beerus?
>>
>>386174756
>Just accept that GT and Super shit will get in already.
But Golden Freeza was in since day one
>But Return of F is a DBZ movie!
Oh fucking please
>>
Super maybe, GT yeah fucking right. No one but mexicans liked that garbage.
>>
>>386174756
Reminder that GT Goku has more variations than Super Goku.
SSJ4 Gogeta has more variation than SSJB Vegito.
Omega Shenron has more variation than Beerus.

There will be at least 1 gt character. If you disagree you're just ignoring what the producer said and using mental gymnastics to exclude GT from "all generations."
Get fucked anti-gtfags
>>
>Golden Frieza
>Beerus

Those are from this generation of Dragonball, and those are the only ones getting in.
>>
>>386174756
Super is canon, GT is not since it literally goes againts Super
>>
>>386175881
>GT is not since it literally goes againts Super
And Future Gohan literally goes against the Buu saga, yet he's still canon.

GT isn't canon because it was completely made by Toei, it not fitting the continuity isn't what makes it non-canon.
>>
>>386174756
GT isn't canon and I doubt we'll see it. Super is totally possible but I predict that the only likely character from that would be Beerus
>inb4 BoG was technically Z
And its also technically Super
>>
I'm a fan of DB but I know I won't enjoy DBFZ.
>>
>>386175881
That didn't stop Xenoverse and Fusions to have material from both, and they're much more RPG than DBFZ
>>
>>386175881
>GT is not since it literally goes againts Super
DBZ games don't care for canon.
>>
>>386175791
you miss the point where GT doesnt exist anymore. Its not even a filler, the whole thing just got retconned with Super. That doesnt mean they cant be in the game as fanservice but they aren't part of any DB generation.
>>
I like Super and I'm glad Beerus will be in and also hope Hit & Zamasu will be in too.
Deal with it.
>>
>>386176007
Beerus started as a DBZ character. The movies being retrofitted to be part of the new series doesn't change the fact that he and Golden Freeza started out as Z content.

>>386176142
Again, DBZ games don't give a fuck about canon. Attack of the Saiyans had Broly show up for literally no damn reason. What-if stories are a huge part of DBZ vidya, specially fighters.
>>
>>386176142
see >>386176003

Continuity doesn't mean anything. There was still a generaiton in the DB FRANCHISE where GT was popular and a thing. It also has characters that could add variety to the game. Excluding it just because there's a hate bandwagon is stupid considering Omega himself has more variety than literally every Super character shown thus far aside maybe Manga Merged Zamasu. It's a fighting game, they care about play style more than canon.
>>
>>386176089
>>386176040
Ive just pointed out that just because they said there will be characters from every generation that doesnt mean that GT is in

DBFZ also wont be a raging blast /xenoverse like game with a hundred of slightly different characters but will probably only have around 30, so its much more unlikely that GT characters will take up space from that
>>
File: dragon-ball-fusions-3ds.jpg (259KB, 1000x891px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-ball-fusions-3ds.jpg
259KB, 1000x891px
Just picked up this game on Nintendo eshop, what should I expect?
>>
>>386174756
I mean I hope at least gogeta ssj4 makes it
>>
>>386176641
Pretty interesting game but a bit on the easy side unfortunately
>>
>>386176558
>so its much more unlikely that GT characters will take up space from that
You acting as if GT will take a significant amount of space in the roster. They could limit it to just Omega/SSJ4 Gogeta/maybe Baby or Pan and you'd still have a decent representation for GT. There's absolutely no reason to exclude GT or any other DB series just because you or others don't like it.
>>
>>386176558
>so its much more unlikely that GT characters will take up space from that
That's extremely flawed thinking. The producer herself stated they want characters that add variety to the game, AND they base character movesets off of their source material.

Try and come up with a roster of 24 characters(full select screen based on the e3 demo) with characters that are unique and bring variety. If you picked characters like Dabura, Ginyu, Yamcha, and 17 then you already failed as they have nothing over Omega Shenron in terms of play style variety.
>>
>GT

Nobody likes GT even Toriyama doesn't
>>
File: 1486350505734.jpg (259KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486350505734.jpg
259KB, 900x900px
>>386174756
Z is shit too dumbass
>>
Silly Anon. Its only a metter of time before they start promoting games with the debut of "Super Saiyan 4 Blue" or "Super Saiyan God Gold Oozaru".

The possibilities are endless.
>>
>>386176863
My sister likes GT and has the DVDs
>>
>>386175609
GT is actually superior to Super in all honesty. Super is pretty fucking bad. Like GT is shit too, no one is defending it, but super is REALLY fuckin bad, guy.
>>
>>386176863
>even Toriyama doesn't
Nice lie with no source.
>inb4 there's an interview he says it somewhere, I just don't remember where.
>>
>>386176832
Yamcha would be a great fit though. Dude has more than enough to fill out a decent moveset and niche.
>>
>>386176003
Toriyama had input on GT, he just wasn't a director.
>>
GT had some neat ideas. They were just done badly.
>>
>>386176974
He wouldn't have retconned it away if he liked it

He liked Bardock enough to actually make him canon
>>
if people didn't like GT then ssj4 gogeta wouldn't even be a thing right now in dokkan
>>
>>386176976
>Dude has more than enough to fill out a decent moveset and niche.
No he actually doesn't. In the anime/manga he only has 3 techniques:
>Wolf Fang Fist
>Spirit Ball
>Kamehameha
He has little moves and his fighting style isn't unique enough to where it makes up for little moves. Every Z fighter has more techniques than him, I'm sure Chaozu does too.
Yamcha is one of the very last characters they would put on the roster as they would have to scrape up video game moves just to fill him up.
>>
File: IMG_0470[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0470[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>Open game for the first time
>get Black right away
>>
>>386176003
>And Future Gohan literally goes against the Buu saga, yet he's still canon.

How does Future Gohan contradict the Buu Saga?
>>
>>386176919
Hi Juan
>>
File: TapionSad.jpg (279KB, 732x627px) Image search: [Google]
TapionSad.jpg
279KB, 732x627px
Fuck both GT and Super, just want to play as my nigga
>>
>all of this unironic praise of anything dragon ball

its all shit you fucktard manchildren

it was only heralded as a classic because og db was a big spit in the face to the ccp

if you like z but hate gt/super, you are the worst kind of person
>>
>>386177129
>He wouldn't have retconned it away if he liked it
That's a terrible argument. GT was always just a what-if like every other Toei creation. Bardock was the only exception:

He adored Bardock because it was something he would never make, it was too story driven and based on emotion and development.
>>
File: gamescom.png (12KB, 722x143px) Image search: [Google]
gamescom.png
12KB, 722x143px
>Gamescom on the 23rd - 26th

We'll finally get to see Piccolo and Krillin hopefully.
>>
>>386177252
In Future Gohan's world there was no Majin Buu, and every Z fighter was dead. That goes against the Buu saga.
>>
File: IMG_0471[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0471[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
let's get rid of these filthy ningen
>>
File: Oh yeaahhhhhhhhh.png (64KB, 350x376px) Image search: [Google]
Oh yeaahhhhhhhhh.png
64KB, 350x376px
Post your Ideal Roster:

Heroes:
Goku
Gohan
Vegeta
Krillin
Picollo
Trunks
Gotenks
Tien
Yamcha
Great Saiyaman
Satan

Villains:
Raditz
Recoome
Ginyu
Frieza
Gero
Cell
Dabura
Majin Buu
Super Buu

DLC:
Omega Shenron
SSJ4 Gogeta
Broly
Janemba
Hit
Zamasu

DLC 2:
Roshi
Tao Pai Pai
Kid Goku (w/staff)
Pilaff Gang Mech
Ninja Murasaki
Yajirobe
>>
>>386177591

>In Future Gohan's world there was no Majin Buu

There is. Its part of Super.

Also done in one of the PSP games.
>>
File: 1499838834325.png (868KB, 1106x815px) Image search: [Google]
1499838834325.png
868KB, 1106x815px
>>386177591
Multiverse Theory
DBZ works on it
Pay attention to the story next time.
Future Trunks made sure Majin Buu was never released in Super as well
>>
>>386177804
>missing the point this much
In Future Gohan's world there is no majin Buu.
In GT there is no SSJB.

The point here is that just because one timeline/universe/reality doesn't fit the main story, doesn't mean it's non-canon. GT is non-canon because it's Toei-made, not because it doesn't have SSJB.

Continuity=/=canon
>>
>>386178207
It's actually been explained recently in Super that Buu just woke up much later in the Future timeline because they didn't use Gohan's ki to wake Buu up prematurely.

Trunks became an apprentice to Supreme Kai and stopped him, but Supreme Kai died in the process. It's the reason Future doesn't have Beerus or Whis to stop Zamasu.
>>
File: 017_1474622201.png (314KB, 931x1400px) Image search: [Google]
017_1474622201.png
314KB, 931x1400px
>>
>>386178207

>In Future Gohan's world there is no majin Buu.

WATCH SUPER.
>>
>>386178530
>>386178592
>still missing the point(?)
In the main timeline Majin Buu shows up when Trunks is 8 years old.
In Future Gohan's world babidi tries to make Buu appear when Trunks is well past 20 years old.

Meaning the Z buu saga doesn't follow the same story as the future buu saga, just like how gt doesn't follow the same story as Super. That isn't what decides canon.
>>
>>386178847
The reason the Buu arc happened when it did in the main timeline is because Babidi was gathering an immense amount of ki to awaken Buu. They achieved that goal through Gohan going Super Saiyan 2 in the Buu saga.
In a world with far less population and only one base Super Saiyan running around it'll naturally occur later, his plans were slowed down.

I agree with you to an extent, because Dragon Ball is so littered with plot holes that using story contradictions to determine what's canon is a headache, but your specific example is a poor one.
>>
>Goku
>Vegeta
>Gohan
>Trunks
>Piccolo
>Krillin
>18
>Gotenks
>Tien
vs
>Frieza
>Cell
>Fat Buu
>Kid Buu
>Janemba
>Broly
>Goku Black
>Beerus
>Hit

Objectively best 18-character roster based on play-style variety. Add your own dlc characters to fill up the max 24 slots.
>>
>>386179167
>The reason the Buu arc happened
That's not the point. The point is that the future Buu saga is extremely different from the present Buu saga. I fucking know why Buu happened and why it didn't happen, everyone does. The point is that you can't call GT non-canon for not fitting into the main story, because continuity isn't what creates canon. If Toriyama made an alternate version of DB it would be canon, it just wouldn't fit into the original DB's continuity.
>GT isn't canon because no ssjg
That's not a valid reason.
>GT isn't canon because Toei made it
That's a valid reason.
>>
Doesn't work the same with GT though, travelling through time distinctly causes splits in the timeline and that's the only thing that can make them

Nothing happened in the final few episodes that can cause a split in the timeline where GT becomes a possible source of canon
>>
Goku/PC - Always the most powerful. Has a ton of techniques but his best ones anymore are stolen from other people.

Vegeta/PS4 - Never as powerful as above but is obsessed with being the prince of their kind. Has some really cool techniques that only they can use. Anger issues

Xbox 1/Gohan - Child of the first. Abused physically and emotionally by family as a child. Had huge potential at one point but a focus on family caused them to stop training.

Nintendo/Piccolo - Hasn't been as powerful as the above in a long time. Now they just show up when things get bad and they do a cool trick. Can seemingly recover from whatever harm they do to themselves. Great with kids

PS Vita/Trunk - Son of the second, showed up and seemed really cool at first but just kinda stuck around after that. Despite his efforts his father despises him. Leaves and likes to show up randomly at times.
>>
>>386179514
Meant for >>386178847
>>
Isn't it just easier to say GT is another potential future and/or universe?
>>
>>386179543
>Despite his efforts his father despises him.
This can't be anymore wrong.
>>
>>386179514
see >>386179495

If toriyama officially made an alternate DB where Gohan dies on Namek, it would be canon to DB, just a different continuity.
>>
>>386179657
I'm pretty sure that's the entire point now. GT was just Toei's take at a what-if sequel. It's not canon, but it's still there in the franchise. And now that Super is out, that's the official "sequel."
>>
>>386174756
I was 10 when DBZ first aired back in 1998 here in my country, I grew up on DBZ and hated GT. But what's wrong with Super? It's pretty amazing IMO..
>>
>>386174756
I'd prefer Shenron or Super 17 but Baby is cool too. GT may have been a bad show but the villains work perfectly fine in fighting game form where we can ignore the plot stuff.
>>
>>386179735
I'm talking more along the lines of Future Trunks. Who I don't think vegeta showed much affection to at all
>>
>>386179958
Super 17 is trash. I'd genuinely rather take Baby than him.
>>
>>386180056
Did you miss Vegeta's completely enraged outburst at Cell for killing Trunks?
>>
>>386176142
I really don't get the point of this argument. GT still existed as a show and is still going to be in the video games so it being non-canon doesn't really matter. They can retcon it all they want in the story but it's never going to disappear from the franchise itself so what does it matter?
>>
>>386175609
Mexicans make up a bigger DBZ fanbase than Americans, you know that right?
>>
>>386179951
>But what's wrong with Super?
Aside from the random plot and story direction that flanderizes every character?
The art direction and the animation are visually worse than GT. Yes it has those rare 10 second scenes that looks stunning, but those are rare. On average(first 70 episodes let's say) it looks worse than GT's average. GT never had fantastic highs, but it was consistent with a few fuck ups every now and again. Super is literally just fuck ups with highs, no inbetween.
Let's also not forget that GT is on model 90% of the time, characters in Super barely look like DBZ characters.
>>
File: the dif.png (253KB, 338x463px) Image search: [Google]
the dif.png
253KB, 338x463px
>>386180216
>Super 17 is trash
Regardless on how stupid his plot was, he has more techniques than normal 17 and is literally twice his size, he has much more potential for a fighting game than normal 17 does considering normal 17 is just reskinned 18 with an energy barrier.
>>
>>386177126
Same deal with DBS
>>
>>386179495
I just don't see why you're trying to use it to prove your point about fitting into the main story not mattering when it fits in perfectly fine. There's no question about it being canon, it's something that'd need to be addressed in all versions of the narrative and adheres to the lore established earlier in the series.

It does nothing to support your argument.
>>
>Fags still bringing up canon in regards to a fucking fighting roster

Why does anyone think this matters? Broly manages to show up in nearly every DBZ game despite not being canon, even in ones that are direct adaptations of the series. It's a video game, the canon does not matter and they'll add whoever the devs and the fans want.
>>
File: 1284984938405.jpg (18KB, 216x205px) Image search: [Google]
1284984938405.jpg
18KB, 216x205px
>>386174756
>grew up on Super
what a hilarious unintentional insult
>>
DAN DAN
>>
File: DBFZ Wishlist.jpg (1MB, 2339x2373px) Image search: [Google]
DBFZ Wishlist.jpg
1MB, 2339x2373px
>>386177753
>>
>>386180728
>Why does anyone think this matters?
Haven't they specifically said that they're paying attention to canon?
>>
>>386180926
KOKORO HIKARITEKU
>>
>>386180620
The future events don't match up with present events.
The GT events don't match up with Super events.

Yet one is canon and one isn't? Why? Because one is made by Toriyama and one was made by Toei. That's all there is to it. Fuck the buu saga, fuck Trunks, fuck Babidi, the purpose of this conversation is that GT is non-canon because of its creators, not because of its story.
>>
Piccolo and Kuririn reveal trailers when?
>>
>Super Baby
>SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta
>Pan
>Omega Shenron
>Super 17

To be honest, I'd be happy with any of them. Super 17 is questionable, but the rest are pretty good.
>>
>>386180968
I know the developers said they wanted unique characters, but I can't imagine they'd put Dabura or Dr.Gero over 17.
>>
File: Smug Ouchie.gif (3MB, 380x211px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Ouchie.gif
3MB, 380x211px
>>386178541
>>
>>386181054

Always Omega.

What about Eis or Nova Shenron?
>>
>>386181054
>Vegeta
What like Final Shine and that's it?
>Pan
Less likely than Yamcha based on her movepool.

>>386180995
>specifically said that they're paying attention to canon
No. They pay attention to the source material and take into account how the character is story-wise. So if Krillin is weaker than Vegeta in the story, you know he won't punch harder than Vegeta in the game. They said nothing about filler and movie characters.
>>
Where can I read the fan mangas like AF or some shit?
>>
>>386181151
Why have 17 when you have 18?
>>
>>386181218
shut up faggot
>>
>>386181218
Omega is the Doomsday of DBZ (well, he or Broly really).
>>
>>386174756
>GT
SSJ4 Goku
SSJ4 Gogeta
Pan
Omega Shenron
>Super
SSJB Goku
Caulifla
Hit
Jiren
>>
>>386181151
The problem is if you're putting in 18 then 17 has really nothing unique to work with in the source material. Despite being around for most of the series neither of them really have that many unique or interesting attacks. Super 17 actually has a lot of potential but I don't know how likely he would be over regular 17.
>>
>>386181151
>I can't imagine they'd put Dabura or Dr.Gero over 17.
I can see them putting in Dabura, he has more stuff than 17. but Gero ONLY has energy stealing and eye lasers. He doesn't even have normals. He's never getting in over characters that don't need a majority of made up/video game moves.

Ignore that anon's roster, it's been trash since the minute he first posted it like a week ago.
>>
Just give me Hit and Beerus
>>
>>386181321
I know they have pretty similar movesets and appearances, but 17 is pretty popular, even more so with his reappearance in Super. They did say that popularity was a factor too.
>>
>>386181321
>>386181423
Why not both? Same specials with different properties, different normals and supers.
>>
>>386181414
>SSJ4 Goku
>SSJ4 Gogeta
>SSJB Goku

Fucking stop. They've already said they won't be doing this.
>>
GT:
>SSJ4 Gogeta (with Goku and Vegeta combined movesets)
>Omega Shenron

Super:
>Hit
>One of the Zamasus (Black is the most popular one, but in the manga Merged Zamasu is every movie villain combined into onebullshit desu)

Those are your reps for GT/Super. Super is most likely to get both, but GT may get only one, so pick wisely.
>>
>>386181619
17 and 18 are mostly the same and only have like a handful of difference. At most they should be interchangeable skins
>>
>>386180995
No they said they're pulling from the source material i.e. the manga, anime, movies, etc. They're not gonna restrict themselves strictly to the canon, it would severely limit what they could do for a lot of characters.
>>
>>386181619
Clones are one of the most widely disliked things in any fighting game

Shit people are against Goku Black being in the game just because he looks like Goku disregarding he fights completely differently.
>>
>>386175609
Japan still loves GT.
Sorry to inform you.
>>
>>386180216
>Super 17 is trash
>has a machine gun version of 16's Hell Flash
kys I liked him.
>>
File: Tien Clothes.jpg (35KB, 365x155px) Image search: [Google]
Tien Clothes.jpg
35KB, 365x155px
If/when Tenshinhan gets announced, which outfit should he have?
I think his Android saga outfit is the best one.
>>
>>386181572
They said they don't want characters that fight the same(this is what people confused with "no clones"), so 17 is not getting in if 18 is in. Super 17 maybe, but normal 17 is not. And he ONLY just got popular again with Super, they would have to change up the roster they most likely already made just to fit him in, and he still has no special moves or moveset to differentiate him from 18. They are the same fucking thing.
>>
>>386181719
Manga Zamasu was mostly about chopping, portal punching, force push/pull, and block throwin.
They probably could generate a moveset for him based on his manga shit.
>>
Is the final version of Xenoverse 2 any good? How is it for single player? How much online-exclusive shit?
>>
>>386181793
You gonna provide any proof of that buddy?
>>
I really don't understand the hate for Super. Sure, the new forms are absolutely retarded but it's absolutely amazing to have Dragon Ball Z back in good form.
>>
>>386181903
His android saga is the most likely, but his Buu saga outfit is without a doubt toptier in all of DBZ costumes.
>>
>>386181903
Agreed. I never liked him in the heavier clothes or the white tees. Either android saga or completely shirtless is the way to go.
>>
>>386181793
No they don't. They never did.
The outcry from how bad Super 17 was is the main reason GT is only 64 episodes.
>>
>>386182018
>it's absolutely amazing to have Dragon Ball Z back in good form.
>90% of it looks trash and it only has a good moment every 20 episodes
>the movies are better than the main anime
You're right, Super is actually a lot like DBZ.
>>
>>386181978
I feel like they'd rather try to work in his moves from the anime, like Blades of Judgement and Light of Absolution
>>
>>386182018
I have nothing against the series so far beyond the animation foibles but goddamn are the fans obnoxious.
>>
>>386182053

Which wouldn't have happened if Bandai hadn't made them keep going after Baby to promote the PS1 game.
>>
>>386182182
>>386181978
They'll probably pull stuff from both. I doubt they'll limit themselves to any one specific source.
>>
File: DBHUM2Cover.png (435KB, 450x415px) Image search: [Google]
DBHUM2Cover.png
435KB, 450x415px
>>386182002
>>386182053
If they didn't like it, Heroes wouldn't be using any of its assets. Even if it got canceled, it got an ending that still stands out as a legit ending to the series, and Super doesn't really write it off entirely. Just because your echo chamber shits on GT doesn't mean the sentiment is shared elsewhere, especially in its homeland.
>>
>>
>>386182383
For Cell they took a move from an old video game, so they definitely don't limit themselves.
>>
>>386175275
to be fair the movie is better than the entire fucking arc of the show
>>
>>386175275
Um, it is you retard
>>
>>386174756
GT was definitely shit. But I honestly don't see the problem with allowing the characters to be in game. They are cool characters and have nice techniques.
>>
>>386182452
This doesn't look good, at all.
It's like shitty zoomy animation with forced dynamic perspective and flashy colors. The only good thing about it is that it's always on model, this style of animation doesn't work for DB and looks ugly.
>>
>>386182437
DBHeroes literally uses everything under the sun for assets.
Your own OC goes Super saiyain god, Daburas demon race is the enemy, Trunks goes SSJ3 for gods sake
>>
>>386182484
There's nothing in Super better than BoG or RoF in terms of writing or animation.
>>
>>386182470
They'll definitely have to pull from a lot of stuff to make a decent amount of stuff to work with for some characters. Mother fuckers like 17 don't really have much to go on in just the manga and anime.
>>
So speaking of the future and canon, you think Super might eventually retcon the end of Z? Or are they really sticking with the "10 years" timeframe?
>>
>>386182812
I can see them retconning end of Z to make it so Dragonball heroes becomes canon and they can keep churning out toys and shit.
>>
File: Oh yeah great series.jpg (53KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Oh yeah great series.jpg
53KB, 1024x576px
>>386182812
They've already retconned plenty of Z, they will probably do more.
>>
File: goku and frieza GET DOWN.png (1MB, 907x644px) Image search: [Google]
goku and frieza GET DOWN.png
1MB, 907x644px
>>386182995
>my nigga what is you doing??
>>
>>386182812
They'll stretch that shit as far as they can before they have to actually move past the end of Z and make some actual concrete decisions about the real future of these characters. As it is now all of Super is basically just goof around bullshit fights that evidently don't change much for the main cast over the course of those years despite all the power creep.
>>
>>386182995
>They've already retconned plenty of Z
No they didn't.

>>386182812
Doubtful, they might finish past eoz, but they aren't retconning anything.
>>
>>386174756
i want a Z exclusive game
>>
>>386182747
The point is GT isn't hated where it counts, and that's literally all that matters. Either suck it up or get fucked. And I'm not vouching for GT content in FighterZ, I'm just telling you like it is.
>>
>>386181985
pls repond
>>
File: Smug Victory.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Victory.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>386183139
>Vegeta knowing anybody stronger than Frieza before Goku (Beerus)
>Potarra fusion not lasting forever

I'm sure there is more, I mean the whole god above Kaioshin thing is pretty much a retcon.
>>
>>386183278
Again, Heroes will scrape the bottom of the barrel for any content they can get. On top of that, Bandai can sometimes be largely out of touch with the DB fanbase. Look how much Bandai loves SS Bardock.
Also, the backlash GT got from the audience where it aired is why GT is so short compared to the other series in this franchise
>>
>>386174756
What about early DB?
>>
>>386183468
>>386181985
Depends on what you like. I only got it for PVP and I had fun for the first couple of months. I didn't care about Story mode or character creation and roleplaying. There's no point in grinding missions unless you want new moves and clothing for your character.
Story is okay, combat is better than XV1 but not great, PVP is rundown now, side missions like Raids and PQs were never fun.

If you like playing dress-up and self inserting, get it, but if you want any sort of challenge or a game that isn't just a knock-off mmo failure, get any other DBZ game.
>>
>>386183560
I'd say the afterlife was retconned a little, but they also changed that Shenron could only resurrect someone who's been dead for less than a year.
>>
>>386182812
They already said they wont retcon the end of Z
>>
>>386183702

And he can apparently grant three wishes now.
>>
I hate Super and GT but I actually somewhat like SSJ4 concept.

Gohan when going SSJ2 should've had grown a tail and become more Saiyan frenzy like.

This whole Blue/Rose/SSGSGSGSGSG shit is just retarded.
>>
>>386176919
shut the fuck up paco
>>
File: Goku vs Caulifla.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Goku vs Caulifla.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>
>it's another GT vs Super thread

Why is the Dragon Ball fanbase so insufferable?
>>
>>386183837
>Gohan when going SSJ2 should've had grown a tail
for what fucking purpose? how is a super saiyan ascended supposed to grow a vestigial tail?
>>
>>386183853
fuck off back to /a/ waifushitter
>>
>>386183634
If Kid Goku doesn't get in I will riot.
>>
>>386183606
>Bandai can sometimes be largely out of touch with the DB fanbase
The west isn't the entirety of the DB fanbase.
>Also, the backlash GT got from the audience where it aired is why GT is so short compared to the other series in this franchise
Yet despite that, the elements still returned in games frequently. No matter how many mental gymnastics you perform, GT isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It likely won't pop up in this game, but it's still gonna show up in most DB games.
>>
>>386183702
Yeah a lot of shit is not exactly a retcon because it doesn't exactly change what happened in Z but it changes the exact mechanics on how things happen or goes into more details/rules that weren't there before.
>>
>>
>>386178207
retard
>>
>>386182452
Why does this fight look so damn awkward. The kicks-to-grab shit is too fucking dumb.
>>
File: 1500227218906.jpg (744KB, 1980x1721px) Image search: [Google]
1500227218906.jpg
744KB, 1980x1721px
>>386183873
Because Z was a masterpiece that can't be topped, of course.
>>
>>386184018
>>
File: Trunks had a hard life.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trunks had a hard life.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>386182758
Animation, no.

But Goku Black arc has a much better story than either of the movies though.

Revival of F was particularly fucking terrible story wise.
>>
>>386184053
All of the fights now look retarded. The best looking stuff was the stuff from Dragonball
>>
>>386184242
>Goku Black arc has a much better story than either of the movies though.
Top kek
>>
File: i014.jpg (248KB, 870x1282px) Image search: [Google]
i014.jpg
248KB, 870x1282px
>>386179951
>amazing
I like it to but i don't know about amazing. if it followed the manga then maybe
>>
>>386183954
The west hating GT isn't what crippled GT to have GT to such a short run. It didn't air in the west until nearly a decade after it finished airing in Japan. Our reaction to it had no input on GT.
Japs hated it too. I get that you like it, and I'm not telling you can't. I'm not campaigning for GT to not make it into FighterZ either, but don't try to tell me, or anyone for that matter, that GT is anything but horseshit
>>
File: Teen Goku&Chichi.jpg (170KB, 1059x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Teen Goku&Chichi.jpg
170KB, 1059x1500px
>>386183634
Early DB had some really interesting fighters. I don't care for GT or Super characters but if they release DB characters as DLC I'd buy it. I doubt they will though and it's a shame. No Nam, Ranfan, King Chappa, Jackie Chun, Teen Chi Chi(aka best Chi Chi), King Piccolo, Mercenary Tao and the plethora of other fighters from that time.
>>
File: Fuck Toei.jpg (441KB, 996x3944px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Toei.jpg
441KB, 996x3944px
>>386180364
>story direction that flanderizes every character?
This
>>
>>386184242
poor Tronk
>>
>>386183837
Eh, I like the idea of Blue actually. Blue is supposed to be absolute Ki control while SS3-4 is raw power. But Gohan going 4 would've been retarded since he isn't pure blood.
>>
File: 1412112230628.jpg (26KB, 300x356px) Image search: [Google]
1412112230628.jpg
26KB, 300x356px
>>386184056
What is this image trying to convey?
>>
>>386184431
>Japs hated it too
Post a source.
Cancellation means shit, they still use its assets to this day, and no backlash has been seen. 2ch isn't a good source, either. I want a universal opinion from a Japanese source.
>>
>>386184242
>Revival of F was particularly fucking terrible story wise.
how is freeza being resurrected terrible

reviving him with the dragon balls is a pretty fucking obvious idea if you serve him
>>
>>386174756
Literally no one is gonna be upset if beerus gets in
>>
File: Goku defeats ZA WARUDO.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Goku defeats ZA WARUDO.webm
3MB, 854x480px
Who Super Saiyan Blue Kaiokenx10 here?
>>
File: 1501826880802.jpg (76KB, 918x449px) Image search: [Google]
1501826880802.jpg
76KB, 918x449px
>>386184787
>I want a universal opinion from a Japanese source.
it's cancellation after 64 episodes
>>
BOOGIE BACK
>>
>>386184760
Zfags.

>>386185005
So no source. You realize being cancelled doesn't mean something is hated.
>>
>>386174756
Beerus is a good character. Hopefully Zamasu gets in as well.
>>
File: omae wa mou shindeiru.webm (1MB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
omae wa mou shindeiru.webm
1MB, 848x480px
>>386184302
>The best looking stuff was the stuff from Dragonball
This. I miss the actual choreography from Dragon Ball like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE1DHOSERtU

Now we just get badly animated ATATATATATATA scenes with the rare good animation usually done by Naotoshi Shida like the Vegito vs Fused Zamasu and the most of Frieza's shit from episode 95.
>>
>>386185095
The new ED is so gay
>>
>>
>>386185495
I was so happy to see the furry universe get BTFO right out of the gate
>>
>>386185121
>anime makes money off high ratings (which drives up advertising prices) and merchandise sales
>show is canceled after 64 episodes
>ergo enough people weren't watching and the merch sales weren't high enough

Even discounting the retread material Super is still longer than GT, which means more people are spending money on it than they did GT. Granted, Super is just a commercial for Dokkan Battle and Dragon Ball Heroes, and those methods of revenue generation didn't exist back then, so it's not exactly a fair comparison.
>>
>>386185495
Super really isn't a visually appealing show at all, is it? I don't think if dragon ball originally looked like this it would've picked up popularity.
>>
>>386185095
more like boogie trash
>>
>>386185632
Poor ratings doesn't mean the characters or elements are hated. Even in the west, people love SSJ4 more than SSG or Super Cyan. That's the point I'm making, and Dan Dan is still a highly rated OP.
>>
File: tom cruise.jpg (13KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
tom cruise.jpg
13KB, 255x198px
>>386174756
Remind that SFV grand finals had 5 million viewers. And people actually think arc sys has a shot in hell at competing with MVCI.
>>
>>386185772

Super is the opposite of aesthetic. It is visually appalling.
>>
File: Vegeta san sugoi!.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta san sugoi!.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>
>>386183560
>Potarra fusion not lasting forever
Not a retcon
>>
>>386174756
Why do people even care if Super and GT characters get in? Isn't it actually better to have more characters to pick from?
>>
>>386183560
literally everything in dragonball is a fucking retcon

Toriyama's entire writing process is to make shit up as he goes and he's freely admitted that
>>
>>386184038
>is a retard
>calls someone else a retard
pottery
>>
File: 1500331750547.png (77KB, 213x230px) Image search: [Google]
1500331750547.png
77KB, 213x230px
Okay goys I just finished DBZ yesterday, I wanna get into super, should I just watch super from the start or should I watch battle of gods and resurrection f and start somewhere later in the series?
>>
>>386183834

I think that has something to do with him being made from the Namek dragonballs or some shit.
>>
>>386185920
that looks so fucking bad
>>
>>386186109
Start super at episode 28. Watch BoG and RoF first. That's it.
>>
File: Episode 25 vs 95.png (763KB, 799x898px) Image search: [Google]
Episode 25 vs 95.png
763KB, 799x898px
>>386185772
Dragon Ball anime came out in the 80s and some of it's animation still hold up today. Super came out in 2016 and it's animation looks like it's from some no name studio in the early 00s. At the end of the day it's just Toei being greedy. It's actually smart from a business standpoint. If you can make a shit ton of profit without barely putting in effort, why wouldn't you?
>>
>>386186109
Watch the movies and start Super at ep 26.
The movies are so much better its not even funny.
>>
>>386185879
But SFV and MVCI are not the same game even fundamentally
>>
>>386185980
Everyone likes getting a big roster. The thing is, without this sperg battles, what would /v/ talk about?
>>
>>386186109
>Watch Battle of Gods
>Watch episodes 15-18 of Super (optional)
>Watch Resurrection F
>Watch episode 28 of Super and onwards

do this
>>
>>386186109

Watch BoTG and Resurrection F movies then go play Xenoverse. Ignore Super.
>>
>>386183834
He can grant 3 wishes because in DBZ, Dende becomes the new guardian of earth, and makes new upgraded dragon balls
>>
>>386183560
>>Potarra fusion not lasting forever
This wasn't retconned.
>>
>>386184242
Bulma's dad's fucking cat is still alive? It would have to be like 50 years old now.
>>
>>386186212

Different production schedules/plans. Most anime on original broadcast looks like shit since it's being rushed weekly but then gets touched up for the Blu-Ray.
>>
>>386186109
Watch the movies and then start during the Universe 6 Arc. If you like th Dub it's perfect cause they're just now starting that arc
>>
>>386186151
Not just that, but take a step back and look at what the fight even is.
>HA I AM POWERED UP TO GOD LEVEL BLUE
>WELL I CAN MOVE SO FAST IT IT DOESN'T MATTER
There's so little emphasis on technique. It's just a gimmick and them brute-forcing it over and over
>>
File: 1500833283869.gif (448KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1500833283869.gif
448KB, 240x320px
>>386186181
>>386186216
>>386186234
Thanks guys
>>
>>386186232
Good point
>>
>>386182452

Did the guy who animated the Naruto vs Pain fight do this? Looks so fucking goofy
>>
>>386183661
Do you have to be the custom character? Can I just play a Goku vs Vegata match whenever I want?
>>
>>386186081
you actually are retarded though and don't understand what canon means.
>>
>>386186702
Story mode is CaC exclusive. For everything else, you can use whatever you like
>>
>>386186446
You can also watch the first episodes of Super if you want. It's just SoL stuff but has good animation. Jump to the movies before episode 5.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Super Animation 10.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Super Animation 10.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>386186639
Nah it looks like the guy who did
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeHQLRF15js
If it was by the pain animator, it would have less color and even goofier scenes, Like Vegtio being a molerat or Zamasu chewing his arm to blow a bubble shield
>>
>>386177591
No fighters means buus egg didnt have as much energy to absorb. Trunks killed dabura, babidi and buu by himself although buu was much weaker.
>>
All I ask for is Pan, short hair Videl or teen Chi-Chi.
>>
>>386186702
the only thing you are forced to do with your character is walking around and do the story missions
and some overworld side content like mentors and stuff
>>
>>386186343
Compare that to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-hGdtw2sSU
>>
File: Fixed_95a11c_5819078.jpg (64KB, 494x366px) Image search: [Google]
Fixed_95a11c_5819078.jpg
64KB, 494x366px
>>386187024
>short hair Videl
You are literally the only person I have ever seen who doesn't prefer twin tails Videl.
>>
>>386174917
>Baby Beerus
Beerus too stronk, Baby would never get a chance. Baby Champa though
>>
>>386187016

SS2 Gohan couldn't even beat Dabura, how did SS Trunks do it?
>>
File: 1501386724803.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501386724803.webm
2MB, 320x240px
>>386187106
>>
>>
>>386186752
>don't understand what canon means.
Canon doesn't have an exact definition. Some stories are canon only by source material, some by word of author, some by everything in the franchise. It's up to the fans to define canon because some people don't think what Tori says is canon because he just says random shit, yet some people hold guidebooks to 100% validity.
Basically you're retarded.
>>
>>386187189
training with the Zsword and shin
>>
File: angry monkey.png (114KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
angry monkey.png
114KB, 400x273px
I'm about to ask a really weird question but maybe you can help me /v/, I did some sort of homebrew thing on my 3DS that allows me to boot up in a certain way, activating a program that lets me run Japanese cartridges on my othewise region-locked 3DS. But I can't remember what buttons I have to hold on start up to boot it. Please tell me if you remember or at least know what program I'm talking about so I can look it up, I need it so I can order and play Heroes Ultimate Mission X
>>
>>386187189
Gohan was weaker in the Buu saga than he was when he fought Cell because he got lazy. Trunks was pragmatic and never stopped training, and he had already achieved SSJ2, either through his own power or by training with the Supreme Kai
>>
>>386187106
>SASUGA
>>
>>386184242
The Goku Black arc was fine but there was a lot of room for improvement.

>Future Bulma dying at the start killing any chance of her interacting with either Vegeta or her younger self. Having her not die at the start would have added urgency for Trunks and co to return to his time to make sure she's alright.
>Having Trunks and Mai fuck off to a "new timeline where they already exist" as opposed to being permanent members of the cast.
Future Trunks remaining as a permanent member of the cast would have been pretty cool as we'd probably would have gotten a fight between F. Trunks and Vegeta vs Gohan and Goku and a scene where Freiza gets triggered by seeing him and having to work alongside him.

>>386186109
Watch the first two or three episodes of Super, then Battle of Gods, then episodes 15-18 of Super, then RoF then start Super at episode 26-28ish which is where the dub currently is. You can just watch the movies, but the those episodes of Super are perfectly fine. The one where Goku and Vegeta work as Beerus's maids is worth seeing.
>>
>>386187189
He went ss2, dabura was a cell teir chump without regen it just that main line gohan was too busy trying to fuck instead of train. Trunks is a better hero than gohan.
>>
File: i wanna die.png (882KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
i wanna die.png
882KB, 720x720px
>>386187106

>tfw Dragon Ball used to have such a cool art style
>tfw Super fucked it all up
>>
File: Dragon Ball Super Animation 6.webm (737KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Super Animation 6.webm
737KB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1501453315335.png (127KB, 446x553px) Image search: [Google]
1501453315335.png
127KB, 446x553px
>>386187320
the manga and super are canon in that they are part of the main storyline. everything is non-canon to that story line. very simple my simple minded friend
>>
>>386187045
>>386186856
Neat. Why do we hate Xenoverse 2 again?
>>
>>386187106
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFnSgPjd65s

>>386187494
To be fair, DBZ lost it's art style once it jumped to digital for it's one offs and such.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Super Animation 9.webm (903KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Super Animation 9.webm
903KB, 640x360px
>>
>>386187494
It was Z that fucked it up
>>
>>386187679
>Why do we hate Xenoverse 2 again?
shallow gameplay and shit netcode
>>
>>386187715
Is this the Goku voice that Masako was most inspired by?

>Abridged
>>
File: yamamuro.png (1MB, 949x667px) Image search: [Google]
yamamuro.png
1MB, 949x667px
>>386187494
dragon ball has had multiple styles across multiple arcs and different artists. early super looks fucking retarded because animators were previously working on one piece.
>>
>>386187843
>shit netcode

what if you're an offline player?
>>
>>386187152
I actually love both, but short hair+pink undershirt edges it out just a bit. But I wouldn't be against either version making it in. Hell, I wouldn't even mind it if she made it in as Great Saiyanwoman.
>>
>>386177753
>Omega Shenron
Who is this meme character?
>>
>>
>>386187854
>SUPER FAGS THINK THE RIGHT LOOKS BETTER THAN THE LEFT
>THEY WILL DEFEND THAT
they are what's wrong with DB.
>>
File: Dead Zone.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Zone.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>386187715
Here's a webm of that scene if you want it.
>>
>>386179238
Nice list, though I'd say Zamasu (normal or fused) over Goku Black since they already said they won't want to include characters who look too similar to another.
>>
>>386187965
the gameplay is fine offline
sure you're going to miss out on raids and tournaments
but these are shit anyway
>>
>>
>>386186343
Why is that kid so skinny. He doesn't even look like a dragon ball character.
>>
File: 1501387441938.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501387441938.webm
2MB, 320x240px
>>386188168
no, that would be you.
>>
>>386188368
Now imagine if any fights in the tournament had that much thought put into them.
>>
>>386187494
It lost its style late Z though. GT mega fucked it then Super decided there was no going back.
>>
>>386188189
God the movies were so fucking good.
>>
>>386177340
best movie desu
>>
>>386188348
because toriyama wanted them that way
>>
>>386174756
if GT is inevitable at least keep it limited to Super 17 who was a decent villain. Super, obviously Zamasu + Black duo
>>
>>386188368
Are humans in super relevant?
>>
>>386188250
>they already said they won't want to include characters who look too similar to another.
They never said this.
They said they don't want characters who fight similar.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Super - Ki Spam.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Super - Ki Spam.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>386188348
nu-toriyama style
>>
>>386188250
Black is much more marketable than just Zamazu on his own.
>>
>>386188459
>GT mega fucked it
Bullshit. GT had a great art style. GT was based around prime Yamamuro, hating on that style is just bandwagoning against GT like a loser.
>>
File: 1501384213965.gif (864KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1501384213965.gif
864KB, 540x303px
>>386188603
only sort of in the new saga or if you include bulma
>>
File: Chi Chi vs Slug's men.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Chi Chi vs Slug's men.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>we will never get adult chi chi in a fighting game
It hurts. As much as I love 18, I want to play as some other waifus too.
>>
>>386188189
>Goku will never use his staff again
>Yamcha will never be relevant or use his swords again
>Gun fighters like launch will never even appear again.
>>
DBFZ is supposed to be a competitive fighter right? What mechanics do you want to see added to the game? The few people that got to play the current builds of the game say the gameplay is some what barebones. I don't doubt arcsys, but I do want this game to have legs.
>>
File: 1498064243384.jpg (2MB, 2755x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1498064243384.jpg
2MB, 2755x4000px
>>386188348
That's Toriyama's new style.
>>
>>386188792
The closest thing is Chi Chi in Super DBZ.

>>386188795
Shame about Mai.
>>
>>386188978
Then why aren't all the characters in that style?
>>
>>386188784
They better do something good with Freeza, I'm tired of getting hyped only to be disappointed.
>>
>>386188189
Has a modern anime studio attempted to produce a non-digital/old style anime in the past 10 years?
>>
>>386188603
Krillin had a decent showing in the Universal Survival tournament and the Yamcha-centric baseball episode was one of the best of the entire series. You won't get anything like Tenshinhan taking down the villain but at least Super remembers the characters exist, unlike GT which forgot about virtually the entire supporting cast.
>>
>>386174756
Because Dragon Ball fans of all generations love DBZ.
>>
>>386174756
my only wish is end of DB/young adult Goku becomes a secret character since I know it is the closest we would get to a traditional Dragon Ball character. Plus the Power Pole is rad
>>
>>386189094
Because it sucks
>>
>>386188961
I want Snapback to cost meter like it should, specially if you can combo into it as easily as you can now.
>>
File: 1497138700506.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497138700506.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>thanks to xenoverse all future db games will be jewish as fuck
>>
File: haman mad.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
haman mad.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
>>386188368
>spend 2 episodes on Krillin's development
>set it up for him to do something big with new techniques
>he gets BTFO by the U6 Frieza knockoff and is the first Universe 7 contestant to lose
>>
>>386174756
beerus is fucking Z, battle of the gods full title is dragonball z battle of the gods
>>
File: TrunksFutureFriezaSliced.png (359KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TrunksFutureFriezaSliced.png
359KB, 640x480px
Shouldn't Trunks be about as strong as Gohan or does Gohan get a stat boost being Goku's son? What's holding Trunks back?
>>
>>386176919

I've never read a post more retarded than this. Congratulations
>>
File: 1499632425506.jpg (39KB, 478x734px) Image search: [Google]
1499632425506.jpg
39KB, 478x734px
>>386189389
>is the first Universe 7 contestant to lose
wow what a surprise
>>
File: MACHINEHEAAAAAD.gif (3MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
MACHINEHEAAAAAD.gif
3MB, 533x300px
>>386189160
SEVEN YEARS HAND DRAWN
>>
File: best character hayai.png (678KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
best character hayai.png
678KB, 640x360px
>>386189389
If the Cardgame is anything to go by, the only competent fighters will be 18,17, vegeta, goku, and gohan.
If not? Watch out for Roshi, the Master.
>>
>>386189432
>Shouldn't Trunks be about as strong as Gohan or does Gohan get a stat boost being Goku's son?
Going by the manga they are very comparable in their primes. Goku compares Trunks' power to SSJ2 Gohan(Cell games), and then Trunks powers up to SSJ3 levels.

This is why the manga doesn't give Trunks a power boost, to keep him leveled. Mystic Gohan is still stronger though(manga wise).
>>
>>386189432
Gohan got to train with Goku, Vegeta is a shit father in the entire saga and probably did nothing but punch his face in when they went in the time chamber
>>
>>386189432
Nothing, he's stronger than SSB Vegetto.
>>
>>386174756

>80s anime pandering to tasteless toddlers
>>
>>386174756
The only people who believe Super and arguably GT won't be represented are just dumb idiots who honestly think they'll simply ignore the Latin American fanbase of Dragon Ball. Dragon Ball is huge in Latin America, especially in Mexico and Brazil.
>>
File: machine.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
machine.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>386189527
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmqHs_6VSzQ
try listening to this without getting pumped
protip: MACHINE HEEEEEEEEAD
>>
File: DBS Goku vs Freeza 2.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
DBS Goku vs Freeza 2.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
>>386175812
can't wait to see your face when you get Blacked.
>>
>>386189979
>try listening to this without getting pumped
Not hard considering it's just some rock/funk mix. It's not that good.
>>
File: The_Seven.png (1MB, 1646x576px) Image search: [Google]
The_Seven.png
1MB, 1646x576px
Say what you want about GT, but I think Baby and the Shadow Dragons were interesting concepts that were just executed horribly. There was also the genius idea of making Goku a kid again which probably killed off a lot of interest right off the bat. The Super 17 thing was shit from start to finish though.
>>
>>386189979
Redline was truly too good.
>>
>>386190189
dude spikes lmao
>>
Dragonball still peaked at Cell Games.

Their obviously trying to do a hard reset for Super, but the absurd power levels is fucking everything up.
>>
>>386190189
I liked the Golden Nigger dragon
>>
so I didn't even remember what the hell mystic gohan meant or why people kept mentioning it but after watching DB kai I kinda want him desu. but maybe not the initial release
>>
>>386190189
Nova was the coolest fucking enemy. It's like he didn't care he was an enemy, he was just born that way and he kinda just wanted to chill. And he was the 4-star Dragon, so him and Goku could've had some great fucking dialogue. And his voice is pure badassery.
>>
>>386176142
how can one man be so retarded
>>
>>386176832
What's it like to be a faggot?
>>
>>386190521
If I'm remembering right I thought Nova became a good guy and joined Goku's side but Omega fucked him up
>>
>>386177129
>him
>>
>>386187152
i prefer short hair videl
>>
>>386191209
Short hair videl was best videl.
twin tails looked really stupid on her, like she was a little girl trapped inside a teenagers body.

dyke cut looked perfect and actually reflected on her personality.
>>
>>386191209
so you like men?
>>
File: 4647847854.gif (1MB, 446x483px) Image search: [Google]
4647847854.gif
1MB, 446x483px
>>386191209
>>386191334
I like both desu
>>
no characters no buy
>>
>>386191334
now thats some shit taste right here
>>
predictions: vegeta goku trunks krillin freezer cell android 18 buu
>>
File: Toyotaro Broly God.jpg (342KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Toyotaro Broly God.jpg
342KB, 1536x2048px
>>386174756
Broly God as a secret boss when
>>
GT is fine if you actually have a even the tiniest amount of taste. All you have to do is consider it an alternate reality, unattached to original story.

Super....super is....jesus christ. It's...wow bad.

wow bad?

yea its wow fucking bad.
>>
>>386192860
>its just ssj3 broly with eyebrows
they're really out of ideas, aren't they?
>>
>>386192860
After Kale.
>>
File: Zamasu Portals.png (698KB, 929x748px) Image search: [Google]
Zamasu Portals.png
698KB, 929x748px
>>386192960
>Super....super is....jesus christ. It's...wow bad.
Just read the manga. And GT was good concepts executed poorly. Even Super 17 was a good concept IMO.
>>
>>386192993
where is kales friend quinoa
>>
>>386190925
You remember right. When Eis blinded Goku, he condemned the underhanded tactics Eis used and was fine to let Goku take as long as he needed to get back to fighting shape.
Omega transferred himself to Nouva's body in the fire sphere.
>>
>>386193098
nowhere
>>
>>386189101
Seems most likely that Freeza will fight Toppo and fuck him up bad, then Jiren's gonna get pissed and Freeza's gonna job to him.
>>
>>386193072
No thank, to me, it was never created, we live in a world where nothing was made after GT.

Its a better place.
>>
>>386177227
Future Trunks has even less than that and he's in.
>>
File: sad kot.jpg (12KB, 426x314px) Image search: [Google]
sad kot.jpg
12KB, 426x314px
>>386187341
Please respond
>>
>>386193418
>It's Mexico
Fixed that for you
>>
>>386193468
Hold every button and one direction at a time, fag
>>
>>386174756
So the roster will be kinda shitty.

What's the selling point for this game?
Gameplay is confirmed to be shallow, so anybody above button mashing will get bored quickly. Roster will be full of deviantart level characters.
So it's only the graphics people get excited about. Cool.
>>
>>386183634
they already confirmed mercenary tao for never
>>
>>386193607
Thank you, it had been so long since I used it for Fusions I forgot how
>>
>>386180364
>flanderizes
Holy shit, there's a word for one of my biggest complaints about the show. I used to call it the Family Guy effect.

>Let's also not forget that GT is on model 90% of the time, characters in Super barely look like DBZ characters.
My other big one. The fact that GT gets so much hate yet so much of the bad shit about Super gets ignored is such bullshit. I was super excited for Super but I started noticing the glaring issues with the first movie but let it slide because it was the first new release in a long time, and realized there was a major problem with RoF.
>>
>>386193997
>Thank you, it had been so long since I used it for Fusions I forgot how
That's not an actual answer, you just can't get it wrong if you press every button at once, and you only have to try once for every direction on the d-pad.
>>
>>386183634
Master Roshi would be a nice character who has alot of material to work with and they have an excuse since DBS has been using him
>>
>>386182484
Actually there are aspects of character development, specially focus on Vegeta and his motivations and struggles after Beerus, that the show does that the movie just neglects on.

I forget the name but a guy did a super cut mixing the movie and the series together, about two hours long. Pretty good.

The only aspect of the end of arc fight scene that came from the TV show is the bit where Goku shifts back to his normal form before getting shot.
>>
File: Broly_God.jpg (57KB, 650x462px) Image search: [Google]
Broly_God.jpg
57KB, 650x462px
>>386192981
his hair looks like a mix of ssj3 and 4.
>>
>>386174756
Where does one discuss the new dbs card game on this shithole?
>>
File: 1498169518295.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1498169518295.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>386188348
>>
File: 1386533365690.jpg (10KB, 212x185px) Image search: [Google]
1386533365690.jpg
10KB, 212x185px
>>386174917
fuck off diaperfag
>>
DBZ has been around for 30 years, maybe they just mean all generations of DBZ fans will enjoy it.

I haven't seen GT or Super so I don't care if GTshit or Supershit is in or not.
>>
File: 1421712976268.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1421712976268.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
I just want to make one thing clear.

Buu saga > Saiyan saga = Frieza Saga > Cell saga
>>
File: FUCKING MONKEYS.png (68KB, 470x469px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING MONKEYS.png
68KB, 470x469px
>>386196497
You are retarded. The objecticly correct ranking:

Frieza Saga > Saiyan Saga > Cell Saga >>>>>> Buu Saga
>>
>>386195862
Nobody cares about DB card games. Almost nobody played the last one.
I used to work in a card shop, and 6 people was considered a high turn out for that.
>>
>>386184018
why is kakarot's nose so long
he looks like a clown
>>
>>386196735
you saying buu saga sucked
>>
>>386181259
http://ww1.dbsmanga.com/
>>
>>386188189
Now that's how the fighting should look like in super.

This and world's strongest had the best choreography.
>>
>>386197674
yes
>>
Remember: FighterZ is pretty much a sequel to Extreme Butoden.
>>
File: 1495190713343.jpg (23KB, 721x489px) Image search: [Google]
1495190713343.jpg
23KB, 721x489px
>>386198883
Yeah it's the sequel to a handheld game............stfu retard.
>>
File: 143889363913.gif (675KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
143889363913.gif
675KB, 500x281px
>>
>>386198883
Why would that even be a bad thing
>>
File: ab1.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
ab1.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>386185005
>supershitter
>>
>>386182018
>Dragon Ball Z back in good form
I thought I was FINALLY getting that with the Black arc but like everything else in the show it was another let-down.
>>
>>386193579
u wut m8
>>
>>386200962
>expecting something good from Super
you fool
>>
>>386188464
>Best movie
>Not World's Strongest
Hirudegarn was 10/10 though
>>
How does Dragon Ball Z end?
>>
File: dbz_mind.jpg (344KB, 680x1388px) Image search: [Google]
dbz_mind.jpg
344KB, 680x1388px
>>
>>386186109
You should DEFINITELY play Dokkan Battle my man, I have a feeling you'd REALLY like it.
>>
>>386201178
It actually had an amazing build up. I was waiting so long for it to get good, I love everything DB so I just kept being patient and the build up in that arc had me so hyped I felt like I was about to witness prime dbz again, then all the stuff got revealed and it fell apart from there and nothing since has been remotely as interesting. The character designs are getting even worse. It almost feels like they're intentionally trying to desecrate the franchise as it goes along.
>>
>>386176003
>GT isn't canon because it was completely made by Toei

I don't know about that, but Anon here >>386177075 is right. However, in Super when he gets a kid he names her Pan so I'm not sure if after Super GT still precedes or not, unless GT is like some alternate timeline shit and we'll probably see a new future for the series, who knows?

But Dokkan Battle seems like they're throwing a lot of GT shit around lately. Retcon possibly?
>>
>>386176641
no infinite amount of fusions unless you have two 3DS and 2DBFUSION games
>>
>>386203132
That's one thing I've been meaning to ask about. I barely remember the Buu Saga but wasn't Pan a purely GT character?

If not, why was she introduced in Battle of Gods?
>>
>>386204087
She was in the manga
>>
>>386204293
Which? Z? Because she was introduced as a brand new character in BoG.
>>
Pan shows up in the last episode of the Buu Saga.
>>
>>386205257
Weird that they would retcon it. I fucking hate babies in shows. Isn't Bulla purely a GT character? I get the feeling they will turn out to look mostly the same.
>>
>>386206272
Bulla only showed up in GT before Super, yeah.
>>
>>386206395
Oooh superfags got some explaining to do. Starting to think GT will be incorporated. Here's another thing. Isn't Bulla older than Pan? How was that explained if she showed up at the end of DBZ.
>>
>>386203132
DBZ games don't care for canon, so even if Super retcons GT it really doesn't change the fact that GT content can and does still show up in the games.
>>
>>386206395
>>386206850
She was in the last Budokai when Goku faced Uub, which is the end of Z.
>>
>>386206850
Pan is older than Bulla by one year (if the wiki is to be believed). But it honestly doesn't really matter since the games have never bothered with canon and DBZ itself loves to play fast and loose with canon as well.

>>386207234
I just saw a pic, it's true.
>>
>>386186314
>he doesn't know Scratch is the final boss of DBZ
>>
Super!Future Trunks > Z!Future Trunks
Prove me wrong
>>
>>386206272
>>386206395
Both Bulla and Pan appear in the final chapter of Dragon Ball/final episode of Z
>>
>>386207747
Long hair trunks in base and super form shits on any other trunks
>>
>>386207904
*Bra

fuck you autistic mistranslation fags making me to call her the wrong name
>>
>>386208047
i genuinely forgot her name actually, sorry.
>>386208032
Bojack movie Trunks > all other trunks.
>>
>>386208179
>>386208032
super saiyan trunks in frieza force armor
Thread posts: 383
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.