[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get around to hacking 3ds >can install any game I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tree.jpg (198KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
tree.jpg
198KB, 2000x2000px
>get around to hacking 3ds
>can install any game I want to for free using gm9 & fbi
>lose all interest in playing anything on it
Why does this always happen /v/?
>>
>>386162137
go read a book
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Paradox_of_Choice
>>
because now that you can get everything for free, you don't feel any compulsions to play them
when you buy games, you're more compelled to spend time playing them because you paid money for it and want to get your money's worth
if you just get it for free, then all you're wasting is a little bit of time and memory storage space

that happens to me a lot, so I never pirate unless I have a very good reason
>>
>>386162137
That's human's nature for you, we want what we don't have even tho we won't use them, it just helps filling the void in our heart and mind
>>
>>386162137
You are a bitter person who enjoys shitposting on /v/ more than you enjoy actual video games.

Were it otherwise this wouldn't have happened.
>>
How do I disassociate spending money with feeling happiness?
>>
>>386163089
escape capitalism
>>
>>386162137
you're not paying for the games so you don't feel a need to complete them to get your money's worth out of them
>>
I learned this lesson with the DS.
Pirated a ton of games and ended up playing only a few of them.
And the few ones I played I rushed through and didn't really enjoy them.
>>
File: 1427063830863.jpg (92KB, 599x707px) Image search: [Google]
1427063830863.jpg
92KB, 599x707px
>>386162137
That's why I still buy my games even though I hacked my 3DS and use CFW for shit like playing leaks early, managing save data or mods.
Pirating DLC feels good, though.
>>
How long should i wait to get a 3ds to hack and what model is best since there's differences in the screen qualities i guess?
>>
File: jump san.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
jump san.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Because most 3ds games are terrible/low effortas a budding game dev I know making any working game takes a SHIT TON of work. So when I say terrible/low effort I mean just not as fun and not as much content compared to what's expected from studios with bigger budgets and of the the few high quality content there is, only a handful of them will grab your attention. For me, only the monster hunter, zelda, and ace attorney games have been worth while. And my 60gb is full.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.