[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The world of games is in a kind of trance right now. People are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Xbox-One-X.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Xbox-One-X.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
The world of games is in a kind of trance right now. People are programmed to accept so little. But the possibilities are so great...

Xbox One X is not just a console, it's an entirely new game system. And it involves a whole lotta new toys that WE have the privilege to be the first to try out. So show some fucking respect to MX/Xbox One X /v/
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501793379056.jpg (25KB, 688x800px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501793379056.jpg
25KB, 688x800px
Shill.
>>
>>386157084
what is that sentence even supposed to mean?
>>
>>386157084
Xbox has no games.
>>
>>386157407
Multiplatform games are games
>>
>>386157084
Hasn't news come out that it can't reach 4K OR 60FPS/1080 ?
>>
>>386157473
XBOX HAS NO GAMES
>>
>>386157407
PS4 has no exclusive multiplayer games
>>
>>386157557
PC
>>
>>386157557
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games
>>
>>386157407
The thing is fucking pointless. Look at Sony. Look at Days Gone, there's nothing out there better looking and are you telling me the Xbox One X can compete? Fuck. No.

But hell, this game looks ncredible. It's almost like the world's greatest game artists ought to be punished for handing humanity the single most authentic deforming of reality yet. We're doomed once Days Gone hits the shelves, goodbye productivity, goodbye life.
>>
>>386157084
I can't wait for this thing along with 4K Halo 5 and Halo 3 and 4 on BC
>>
>>386158108
Too bad it looks like a TLOU spinoff
>>
>>386157407
>>386157557
Xbox has the largest library of games right now tho
>>
AHAHAHA

The last couple days the damage control has been hearting up
4K native was the last thing they could desperately cling to, now the reality is sinking in, No games, no 4k, Xbox DONE
>>
Xbox is going to fucking curb stomp sony next gen. Theyre going for the throat its only a matter of time before the king reclaims his rightful throne. You thought we were down and out? Well think again because microsoft is going guns blazing with the most powerful console in the HISTORY of video games. Ever since games exploded on the scene we have all been patiently waiting for a moment like this..a moment where we finally get to experience something only reserved in our dreams and scifi as kids...a moment where graphics make a gigantic leap not only in visual fidelity but artificial intelligence and overall experience. Our time has come..So put down those plastic tablets and poorly built sony remotes and join our side...the MS side. Dont make the mistake of being on the wrong side of history..*Disappears into the night*
>>
>>386157084
0.08 USD been deposited to your account
>>
>>386159479

You forgot to mention the power of the cloud.
>>
For those who play Xbox and enjoy their One, can you like, fuck off? You're giving us a bad name.
>>
It's literaly x86
>>
get a PC you unwashed scrubs
>>
>>386159619
that is from 2013 anon
mattrick and stuff
>>
>>386159650
Xbox is going to fucking curb stomp sony next gen. Theyre going for the throat its only a matter of time before the king reclaims his rightful throne. You thought we were down and out? Well think again because microsoft is going guns blazing with the most powerful console in the HISTORY of video games. Ever since games exploded on the scene we have all been patiently waiting for a moment like this..a moment where we finally get to experience something only reserved in our dreams and scifi as kids...a moment where graphics make a gigantic leap not only in visual fidelity but artificial intelligence and overall experience. Our time has come..So put down those plastic tablets and poorly built sony remotes and join our side...the MS side. Dont make the mistake of being on the wrong side of history..*Disappears into the night*
>>
>>386159762
I've had a deja vu sensation for a moment
>>
>>386157084
Buy an AMD FX 8300
Buy a RX480/580
Enable checkerbording
Wow surprise you can run your games at 4k at even more than 30fps!!
>>
>>386159762
I can't wait, it's going to be hilarious. Microsoft and Nintendo are going to destroy Sony next gen.
>>
>>386160204
>Enable checkerbording
Does PC games support that?
>>
>>386157595
>caring about multiplayer
>>
>>386157084
I don't usually call out shills but holy fucking shit dude
don't forget to sage kids
>>
File: Lost-Odyssey.jpg (208KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lost-Odyssey.jpg
208KB, 800x600px
as of now this is the only MS property i care about anymore and MS certainly isn't going to do anything with it ever again
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.