[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a Wii U? It has better games than the Switch, more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: wiiu.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wiiu.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
Should I get a Wii U? It has better games than the Switch, more games than the Switch, it has the Virtual Console so I can play older games like Metroid Prime for the first time, and I don't really care about portability.
>>
Yes it's better than the Switch.
>>
If you can borrow one from a friend that's better. I bought Bayonetta 2, played the shit out of it, and I was done with the system. Sure there's some good games but the Wii U lineup isn't really all that special. In a year's time the Switch is going to have the better library I can almost guarantee it.
>>
>>386154303
I'd say yes.
I got an used one just couple months ago, just to play BotW and all the Wii games I'd collected, as I never got the Wii itself.

With Homebrew installed, it's a brilliant emulation machine too, and easy to pirate for too.
>>
>>386154560
>Sure there's some good games but the Wii U lineup isn't really all that special.
There are enough good stuff though, but the true beauty of WiiU is the fact that it can play Wii AND even GC games, natively. Latter just via Homebrew & rips, but they still run natively via the Wii-hardware, which incorporates GC components.

So with little effort, you got a 3-in-one system that's easily hooked to modern TVs via real deal HDMI, giving you the best picture. And if you want, you can install lots of emulators of previous gen consoles on the system too.

It's perhaps one of the best deals next to a proper gaming PC to have.
>>
>>386154303
Are you me OP? Regardless, I got one for the same reasons you mentioned.
>>
Nope, just get the Switch. Like seriously, it will get all of the Wii U's games as ports, better homebrew eventually, more games eventually. If someone genuinely thinks Wii U is better they must be really salty.
>>
>>386155493
I'm a pleb, I don't know shit about using homebrew to play Gamecube games.
>>
>>386155634
> just wait bruh
Switch has better hardware but no games
>>
>>386155634
>If someone genuinely thinks Wii U is better they must be really salty.
As long as Switch can't play Wii and GC games, it is literally an inferior system.

Nice try, Shiggy.

>>386156191
Hey, I didn't know about any of that either before just a few weeks ago. Shit's piss easy, and there's multiple detailed tutorials on Youtube to follow.
>>
>>386154560
True, but Bayonetta 2 probably won't be Wii U exclusive for long, it looks like it's coming to the Switch.
>>
>>386154303
No. Every Wii U game will be ported to the Switch.
>>
>>386157756
every Wii game won't though.
>>
>>386154664
THIS, You can play Wii and GameCube games on bed. Shit is so cash.
>>
>>386154303
Only get it if you want homebrew
That way you can basicly play everything from NES to WiiU for free
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.