[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom walks in during romance scene >rhetorically asks me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>mom walks in during romance scene
>rhetorically asks me if i have a girlfriend

why the fuck do normie parents always do this? Ofcourse it should be obvious I have no gf but why would they still ask rhetorically to entertain the idea?
>>
You are living in their house that they paid for.

You are the child they spent years and money raising. Instead they see a fat 30 year old playing a dating simulator instead of making progress to the next stage. If you had a well paying job your parents wouldn't have cared so you're clearly a NEET.
>>
>asks me if maybe all i need is someone with a bit of experience and loves me unconditionally
wtf
>>
>>386154012
They don't want you to be like that sad Tokyo guy who literally married a girl from a dating game
>>
1. P5 is not a dating simulator
2. How do you know that OP is an adult?
>>
>>386154012
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXi9bwI6cY8
>>
>>386154537
>notices that I have a bulge
>walks up to me and rubs it through the pants
>>
>>386156648
>OP talking about romance scenes
>Anon believes that kind of scenes are only for dating sims
>>
>>386154012
how old are you, op
>>
>>386154012

Why do entitled crybabies make threads on /v because they're upset their parents want the best for them?

Some things remain a mystery, even now.
>>
>>386158174
>pounces on me
>notices that I have a bulge
>rhetorically asks me OwO whats this
>>
I want to impregnate and marry Ann
>>
>>386157896
Thanks for sharing this, anon.
>>
>>386154898
Anon, your making me feel old here. that story was back in 2009
>>
>>386154012
>a tear hits hear eye when she realizes her autist son can only get affection from a game
>more tears form as she concludes that her only son will be living at home forever while he 'saves up' for his own place working 15 hours a fortnight packing shelves at the supermarket
>all her hopes and dreams shattered because her selfish child refuses to stop playing games or even put his filthy cum sock in the wash
>does a 360 and walks out of the room
>>
>>386158174
>mom walks in during deus ex intro
>rhetorically asks me i take it he was agreeable
>notices i have a prod
>walks up to me and finalizes my appointment with the senator
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.