[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>junkrat is really bad guys! Seriously! >junkrat just today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0119.jpg (155KB, 856x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0119.jpg
155KB, 856x1100px
>junkrat is really bad guys! Seriously!
>junkrat just today played on team Korea vs Austria and absolutely dominated

You can't have it both ways /v/. Junkrat is a stupidly good pick and the pros are finally starting to see how impactful he can be. Will you be jumping on the junk bandwagon?
>>
yeah, he's so good almost always played in silver. Picked immediately.
>>
File: IMG_0082.jpg (26KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.jpg
26KB, 184x184px
>>386148951
People are going to bandwagon and play him at all levels.

The last thing he needed was a buff.
>>
>>386148612
>Korea
>Austria

Anon... Have you not been in lopsided games before? Hes still a bad character.
>>
>>386149403
Right. People would have you believe nothing but meta characters are appropriate but the rat is incredibly strong in the right hands.
>>
He's not a bad pick. He's just dangerously close to being a situational pick that takes advantage of certain maps and positions better but is then not as effective or even useless in other ones.

He has the ability to fuck your own team up like Mei and Reinhardt players of the world by feeding Zarya shields and the healers.

Your damage while high, is not effective at converting into confirmed kills and ur constantly put at an disadvantage when it comes to range and verticality. you don't have the safety or mobility to flank and don't have the staying power to completely ward off dive comps on defence. You're more effective at neutralizing other flanks by setting up mine traps or spamming choke points/corridors when the Grenades.

Well than again, this is the case unless they've really gone through with those mine buffs which could allow him to be more mobile and negate his weakness when it comes to verticality and safety.
>>
>>386148612
he was my main before i quit playing that entire garbage genre of games

everything about them is just not fun

everything goes against your intuition, and you just get fucking ganked by fucking faggots all grouping up on your periodically

what a fucking stupid genre of games
>>
Literally every argument that says junkrat is only a throw pick is down the toilet now.
>>
>>386149514
No. Not strong in the right hands, hes strong against the wrong hands. His pickrate is through the roof at shitter ranks.
>>
>>386150040
That's because high rank players care about muh meta more than actual character ability
>>
>>386148612
Yeah, they should also buff genji and tracer more, they're not enough of a mandatory pick.
>>
A South Korean team could've all played with one hand with literally any character and they would've still shit on a bunch of literal who yuros unless it's CS which I'm pretty sure is the only thing yuros are better than people at. Robots are scary, man.
>>
>>386148612
>tfw can aim well with his bombs and am good at predicting
>>
Any character is good when combined with the exponentially more important component of player skill and competency, which nobody has this board actually has enough of to warrant silly team composition discussion
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.