[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bloodborne is an action game >Here's a boss were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 29

File: 2835247-8569452779-28352.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2835247-8569452779-28352.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>Bloodborne is an action game
>Here's a boss were you have to run around in circles and wait for the stars align for an opening where you attack once (twice if you're lucky)
>Bloodborne is an action game
>>
>>386145380
Most of the weapons are either fast enough or give good options for fighting groups of enemies. The game was balanced around it. What are you using?
>>
>>386145380
From doesn't know how to design multiple-enemy encounters. The only game it worked in, ironically enough, was DaS2, and even then fights like Thrown Watcher/Defender were tedious as fuck.
>>
This thread is bait isn't it right? This boss fight is easy as fuck other than the very last phase (where the last enemy should have a fraction of health anyway) with the giant snake..
>>
>>386145380
>running around in circles instead of just baiting attacks
What the fuck are you doing
>>
>>386146172
What bossfight isn't easy as fuck to you fags?
>>
The sword ones have massive parry windows you dingus.
>>
>>386145380
Bloodborne is an action game
>>
>>386145958
The multiple enemy encounters were done well in 3. For the demon prince 1st phase, one of the demons would attack from a distance with poison while the other attacks head-on. In Friede 2nd phase, Friede takes more of a supporting role and will be significantly less aggressive. In the Abyss Watchers 1st phase the watchers will fight among themselves.

They definitely learned how to do it towards the end.
>>
>>386145380
It requires the least amount of timing of any group fight in the series hands down, there's always that.

Also OP I hope you realize most people that are familiar with the game beat this boss on the first try nearly every time. It is an extremely easy boss.
>>
File: Become proficient.jpg (51KB, 329x432px) Image search: [Google]
Become proficient.jpg
51KB, 329x432px
>>386146467
>>386146392
This. You have a firearm for a reason.
>>
>push this bosses nose in first encounter
>get absolutely rekt on ng+ for some reason

At least I got to see the rest of the moves from the boss
>>
>>386145958
>From doesn't know how to design multiple-enemy encounters. The only game it worked in, ironically enough, was DaS2

I am currently replaying DaS2 and jesus fuck no.

The game insists on giving enemies long combos and placing ranged enemies every-fucking-where, it's annoying as all shit.

It's as if the entire game was designed around the idea of carrying a bow everywhere and sniping everything you can in a "well the game tries to fuck you over so try to fuck over the game" manner
>>
>>386145380
The bosses isn't that difficult considering the game gives you a pillar to cockblock the other two.
>>
>>386146625
>beat this boss on the first try nearly every time

I forgot on the internet everyone and their mother beats these games with <10 deaths.
>>
>>386146429
Thanks you for acknowledging our multiple personality disorder, you fucking spack child, how many people are you talking to shit post cunt?
>>
File: 1497019883029.jpg (40KB, 399x462px) Image search: [Google]
1497019883029.jpg
40KB, 399x462px
>>386146625
>its really easy once you memorize all the attacks, patterns and timing
>>
File: dvaz1.jpg (156KB, 642x638px) Image search: [Google]
dvaz1.jpg
156KB, 642x638px
Mad cuz you're bad? Like seriously, everyone beat this game 2 years ago, git gud.
>>
>>386145958
I always thought that was the point? They could've just sped up attack animations and let them cancel into the next rather than buffer but they chose not to. Just when you think you've mastered 1v1 kiting and dodging they throw you a challenge that intentionally subverts the player's assumptions about the game to prove you've been relying on crutches and forces you to overcome something you can't trust the game to represent in a way that lets you contain all the information you need on the screen.

Srsly these brats are so used to candy clickers that every fail state makes them plop in their pampers and cry until mummy calls the mean game studio in Japan to tell them to make their game less hard.
>>
I thought shadows of yharnam was a fantastic multi boss fight. You have the super aggressive sword guy rushing you down the less aggressive sword guy in the back and the caster throwing fireballs from far away. They all complement each other. Then they have the phases where they gain snake heads to keep you on your toes and when only one remains he can summon giant snakes for a powerful attack. I think that's excellent design. Youre only complaining because youre clearly shit at the game. You want shitty multi boss fights? Look no further than dark souls 2.
>>
>>386146972
>10 DAYS
>>
>>386145380
It's a shitty boss, but really all you have to do is abuse the huge tombstone.
>>
>>386146625
I am SO shit at this game, have never played any other souls games, can hardly parry, etc and I beat this boss first try easy.
Anyone who can't should literally sell their PS4 and go get a job at polygon
>>
>>386146971
You really don't have to memorize anything for it to be easy. That's the beauty of Bloodborne. You can just grab a blunderbuss and parry anything without ever knowing what sort of move it is.
>>
>>386145380
You can hide behind a giant slab of stone and kite the fags around it.
You can shoot and use viscerals giving you total invulnerability for the duration of the animation.
You can stun lock the snake fags easily and then use your op dodge to i-frame through the fireballs even if you stand on open ground.
Is this still not enough for you?
>>
>>386145380
Is PS Trophies still showing only like 20% of people ever beat Father Gas?
>>
File: 14045432345.jpg (339KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
14045432345.jpg
339KB, 1000x1000px
Let me break it down for you fags.

>You need to use the giant stone in order to stop the pyromancer from getting you
>Staying behind the pillar isn't 100% because you'll eventually need to maneuver and the pyromancer fag will reposition, thus you now have to play ring around the rosie again
>The flamethrower and katana fag are constantly with each other
>Parrying the katana fag is easily fucked up if the flamethrower fag decides he wants cut you off from your buddy
>Pyromancer fuck has little down time in between his fireballs so going out in the open is retarded
>Leaving the katanafag alive during the 2nd phase is asking to get killed by a nearly instant attack that will hit you across the area
>Oh, the flamethrower fag becomes mr fantastic too, so have fun trying to fight the pyromancer without him doing that shit, and good luck fighting him while he constantly dodges and the pyromancer is throwing fireballs that fly over the pillar nonstop

Do you all see now or is this another case where you can't criticize these games?
>>
>>386145958
>this is an unironic post
The Shadows are designed very well, they are basically a fixed version of the grave robbers fight which is one of the most horrendous boss fights I've ever experienced.
>>
>>386147574
Counter point: You can literally beat them by more or less standing in place and beating their faces in with a saw cleaver
https://youtu.be/wVG8n27wnJc
>>
>>386147574
>Do you all see now or is this another case where you can't criticize these games?
You can criticize all you want but the problem is that Yharnam Shadows are not very challenging boss.
Later you even encounter them as normal mobs so don't get surprised when people question your ability since for most they were just one/two attempts affair.
>>
>>386147794
>You can beat them easily if you exploit the game

Bed of Chaos is excused because you can quit and reload.
>>
>>386146525
They sucked in DaS3 too.

> In the Abyss Watchers 1st phase the watchers will fight among themselves.
Two watchers anally rape one and then they just attack you until he resurrects.

>>386146690
Why wouldn't you carry a bow in these games? I can only think of a handful of areas in DaS2 where ranged enemies even mattered, mainly Iron Keep.

>>386147104
No one is saying the From's gank-squads can't be dealt with, it's that dealing with them doesn't really worth within the context of their own gameplay. Generally whenever a group of enemies shows up, especially a boss like Belfry Gargs in DaS2 or even Abyss Waters in DaS3, you generally end up running in circles and then hitting them instead of just fighting with good combat pacing.
>>
>>386147574
>complaint about the pyromancer
You have to be completely stupid to think his shit is hard to keep up with. He has 2 attacks that are both piss easy to dodge. The other two are just a matter of baiting and parrying. Katana man has a short range combo you can bait out and use the time he spends on that to attack the others or just parry him which is easy as hell. I don't like the faggots that pretend they are hardcore for finding Souls bosses easy but this boss is maybe half as difficult as you guys claim it is.
>>
>>386147990
I'm not even taking most of you clowns seriously. This happens everytime someone dare say something negative about a boss in these games (that isn't puzzle based of course). It's always the easiest boss in the game, everyone except the person beat it in 1-2 tries, adhoc infintium etc
>>
>>386148010
How is killing them with a saw cleaver exploiting the game?
>>
>>386145958
>From doesn't know how to design multiple-enemy encounters

Yes they do, they absolutely do. There's always a favorable position nearby during multi enemy encounters and not only that but there's numerous weapons, items, and spells to deal with them. If a player has difficulty because they refuse to use a different weapon, refuse to defend themselves via POSITIONING instead of i-frames they are literally asking for it.

Even an unupgraded/lightly upgraded weapon with inferior offensive stats compared to your main 1v1 faget weapon will be MUCH MORE USEFUL in multi man encounters. If your weapon's weakness is against multiple enemies it's the trade-off you're taking not a problem with the encounter design
>>
>>386147761
>The Shadows are designed very well
>Fromdrones
>>
Lol what's with all these threads shitting on BB all of the sudden?
>>
>>386148192
>implying that guy made any kind of good argument
>literally says you NEED to use the tombstone to stop pyro man
There is a fucking dodge button, the dude has 2 attacks that are easy to dodge. The tombstone is just a crutch and a tool to help with spacing, you can completely ignore it and obliterate these guys anyway.
>>
>>386146674
I was done with ng+ after Vicar Amelia. Way too much fucking time.
>>
>>386148523
/v/ full of contrarian kiddies who hate on popular stuff to shitpost as usual
>>
>>386148523
It's eternal. It's been what? 4 years now? One game that had all of the content discovered in its first year and here we are still shitposting it into oblivion like project beast was just discovered yesterday.
>>
>>386148126
Classic rebutall. "Hurr you have to be shit to not beat X" Meanwhile you fags can't counter what's directly said but will insist on the typical

>git gud, here's how the fight works in theory, (insert how i'm not that good at these games but still managed to beat this with only my dick)

The pyromancer limits your options when he has you in full view and limits your ability to fight to playing musical chairs except them music doesn't stop until they're all dead, have fun trying to fight the other two while having to deal with fireballs without swinging once and then moving away.
>>
>>386148523
shitposters get banned from /bbg/ then come to /v/ to continue the shitposting
>>
>>386148192
>I'm not even taking most of you clowns seriously.
That's your problem.
If you use your lack of ability as a standard and then bitch about the games that you can't deal with, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.
I know it must hurt your 'gamer pride' when you get stuck on a mob with a boss health bar that majority doesn't even notice but suck it up, learn their moves and move on, there are much harder bosses ahead.
>>
>>386148715
See >>386147794

They are extremely easy to beat, and you definitely aren't required to use the tombstone for cover.
>>
>>386148529
Yeah, if we're talking about fighting him in a vacuum that's how the fight plays out, in theory. However you have two other fags rushing you down and good luck fighting them all and dodging without kiting.
>>
>>386148715
>you have to fight the bosses on their terms and there are certain strategies you havw to follow which means it's badly designed!!
Is BB literally the first videogame you have ever played?
>>
>>386148523
There must've been a price drop recently, so now all the poorfags are coming out of the woodwork to whine that the game is unfair because they're bad at it.
>>
>>386147525
Papa G is at 59.6% now.
>>
>>386145380
I agree that multiple enemy encounters are generally shit but that was a really pathetic "boss" fight. One of the few DS2-tier parts of BB.

Rom wrecked me for a while, though
>>
>>386145380
Git gud
>>
>>386148010
>exploit

Wow look at that fag exploiting the game by using a hammer on a nail. I only use screwdrivers and the devs needs need to balance nails
>>
>>386148772
What a vapid response that misses the point entirely.
>>
>>386148925
Address what I said directly, not your strawman of it.
>>
>>386145380
Watch a video of a good player fighting them and then make that post again.
>>
>>386149029
>>386148353

Yeah, lets ignore the part of the video where he does enough damage that emptying his stamina bar on one is enough to kill one right? This is why it's hard to take you fucking people seriously.
>>
>>386149165
OP already ignored it and prefers to live in his little bubble where the game is unfair because he can't figure out how to beat it.
>>
>>386149051
There's no point to miss.
You write paragraphs of useless shitty excuses claiming that your way is only way to deal with the boss and that makes it wrong.
You were already proven wrong in other posts.
Stop embarrassing yourself and just spend some time to improve.
>>
>>386145380
delete this or I will have to post about it on the DS (it stands for Dark Souls) subreddit

sent from my iPhone
>>
>>386148924
They don't have a lot of range and have piss poor tracking, anon
>>
Nothing to see here, just OP being a huge cocksucking faggot as usual.
>>
>>386149353
Because none of you fags have yet to directly address and counter what I'm saying outside of the classic 'git gud' rhetoric and trying to passify me into not criticizing the game by insisting how everyone's beating it except me and it's the easiest boss in the game. Which you all do anytime anyone says anything about a boss in these games.
>>
>>386149340
Wow he attacked them? With his WEAPON? What a crazy exploit that is!

Since you seem new I'll fill you in. Beast blood pellets buff your damage as you fill up the beasthood meter, using a fire paper on top of it gives you even more damage. Neither of these things are exploits, the game gives you multiple of each of these items before the shadows fight. I'd wager that you have a few of each just rotting away in your inventory because you're too afraid to use them.
>>
>>386149364
Address what I said directly instead of replying with a response more vacuous than deep space.
>>
>>386149340
>lets ignore the part of the video where he hammers the nail in a few blows instead of damaging his hand stabbing the nail and slipping? This is why it's hard to take you fucking people seriously
>>
>>386149669
Ok then, guess I'll go max out my weapon, grind and raise all damage boosting stats until they hit diminishing returns, and then stack those on top of it. Matter of fact that's what I'll do. The game gave me tools and I'll use it.
>>
>>386149618
Why can't you hit someone several times and then dodge through the fireballs?
Are you unable to control the camera causing you to get out of your blind spot?
Why can't you use visceral animation invulnerability?
>>
>>386149729
False equivocation and still doesn't address what I said directly.
>>
>>386149705
>>386149957
>>
>>386148601

For real? Didn't think it was too hard before ng+ 5, for some reason ng+3 had the most enjoyable difficulty for me
>>
>>386149141
That is exactly what you said though. You said when you're out in the open the pyromancer limits your options as if that somehow makes the fight badly designed. That's the entire point of the fight, you have to operate under certain parameters just like any bossfight. How is it bad if you can only hit the boss once before moving away? How come other players can hit the boss more than once before moving away if you can only actually hit him once as you claim? How is hitting the boss once a problem when you can make that one hit a parry that take away 1/4 of his health?

You are only reinforcing the notion that you are just bad at videogames and haven't really played that many.
>>
>>386149957
You're right, I should try using my third arm to move the camera while I fight to keep bosses that are constantly moving and hopping around in sight. One of which is constantly firing projectiles. And I've already explained how parrying only works half the time.
>>
>>386150216
>That is exactly what you said though.

It's amusing how you fags who strawman with greentext always insists this. Unless you have an actual rebuttal, I'm done.
>>
File: old hunter v shadows.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
old hunter v shadows.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>not styling on these snek retards
git fucking gud scrub
>>
>>386149919
Christ you're hopeless. Speedrunners are typically like level 50 at shadows. You don't need to max out your stats.
Stop making excuses.
>>
>>386150236
Are you just pretending to be retarded?
What are you doing with your two arms that prevents you from moving your right stick?
I really hope this is just a bad bait because if what you wrote is true then you're beyond help and extensive grind or coop is only way to compensate for your shortcomings.
>>
>>386150321
0/10
>>
>>386145380
>having trouble on fucking SHADOWS
You really do need to git gud

>they get staggered by literally any weapon
>easy to dodge
>lots of stuff around the stage to block fireballs if you're shit
>can be parried
>literally only BIG SNAKE is a threat
>>
>>386150412
I'm using the tools the game gives to me in order to beat it. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>386150352
>using buffs
>using visceral attacks
>dodging
>using a weapon to deal damage
Nice exploit. Call me when you can beat them without breaking the game, sweetie. :)
>>
>>386150457
>Move right stick to focus in on bosses
>Other boss moves out of view
>Can't risk fighting the others or I risk getting hit by the fag who can blindside me at any moment

Is this too complex for you?
>>
>>386150573
Nothing's wrong with being gad at game and overleveling to overcome trouble.
Just don't blame the game for it.
>>
>>386150573
Nothing but it won't be as fun or rewarding unless you're autistic
>>
>>386150693
>Is this too complex for you?
No but it's too hard for you I guess when you need 3rd arm for something like that.
>>
>>386150003
>False equivocation

How is this related to my posts at all? My argument is that the player is given the tools to handle the encounter. Other posts have posted videos and listed the tools other players have used to clear it without much difficulty.

You have yet to produce a counter-argument against the player being empowered to deal with this encounter. Not that it matters you fucking (You) collector
>>
>>386150706
>Boosting your stats to increase damage is bad
>Boosting your stats with items is ok

Bloodborne is an action game.
>>
>>386150573
You're right. Only people that exploit the game or have a maxed out weapon can beat shadows. They're literally impossible otherwise.
>>
>>386150693
Nice goalpost, you were talking about needing 3 arms to move the camera
>>
>summon AI
>gg ez
woooooooooooow
inb4 you're not allowed to use game mechanics
>>
>>386145380
I don't know what to tell you man, maybe you just suck at video games.
>>
>>386150352
holy shit that looks cool
>>
>>386150798
Nice rebuttal.

>>386150836
Yes, it is. And no I'm not going to read your inane attempt at trying to justify that it is.
>>
File: 1456617765237.png (576KB, 1200x788px) Image search: [Google]
1456617765237.png
576KB, 1200x788px
>>386150672
>>
>>386150890
>Boosting your stats to increase damage is bad
Where did I said that?
>>
>>386150918
>AI is completely incompetent and dies immediately
>you now have to deal with the bosses and their boosted stats
>>
>>386150352
this is cringe
>>
>>386150980
>Nice rebuttal.
Yeah I tried really hard to get down to the level of your argument: 'I can't do it any other way therefore the game is bad'.
>>
>>386150980
nice rebuttal why don't you give me a real argument?
>>
>>386151010
Never happened to me, AI was tanking while I pummeled away.
>>
File: 1497642164914.jpg (15KB, 204x222px) Image search: [Google]
1497642164914.jpg
15KB, 204x222px
It's amazing how you can reinforce non arguments as being legit by pure numbers and ad hominem against the opposition.
>>
>>386151193
>pretending to be a new poster
embarrassing
>>
>>386150918
>inb4 you're not allowed to use game mechanics

not even the (you) collector but this is how the dark souls community is

if you use all the game mechanics and dare mention it other players will berate you for it

Used that weapon? YOU USED THE WRONG ONE

Use any consumables the game gave you right before the encounter? LOL FAG USES CONSUMABLES

Use a shield? FAG USED A SHIELD

Summon other players in a online game? WOW FAG NEEDS TO EXPERIENCE THE ONLINE CONTENT
>>
>>386151275
I wasn't pretending. Goes to show how much you fucks lack reading comprehension.
>>
It's amazing how long you can drag out shitty bait just by parroting same replies slightly reworded.
>>
File: 1489004615741.png (116KB, 341x310px) Image search: [Google]
1489004615741.png
116KB, 341x310px
>>386151281
Same with the wiki. You're not allowed to use the wiki but asking other players for advice is fine.
>>
>>386151193
I know, OP is truly pathetic.
>>
File: Metal_as_fuck.jpg (281KB, 1080x1579px) Image search: [Google]
Metal_as_fuck.jpg
281KB, 1080x1579px
>>386151045
What games do you play faggot
>>
>20 estus flasks by default
>vite scales the healing
How pathetic is it that you only need to take out 5% of the bosses health bar per healing item used in this game to win? That's like 2 hits per healing item. Is it possible to lose at that rate? Kinda sounds like they made the game for normies to fulfill their special snowflake and coolness desires
>>
>>386151359
lol are you serious? How is my post possibly a product of reading comprehension? You said nothing about being a new poster you idiot, now you're just saying things and you don't even know what they mean, just stop posting my man lol
>>
>>386151481
>You said nothing about being a new poster you idiot

Exactly. But you said memetexted:

>pretending to be a new poster

Go gargle some formaldehyde you fuck.
>>
File: 1490030612454.png (102KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490030612454.png
102KB, 512x512px
Imagine being this butthurt about a boss fight you couldn't beat. Jesus Christ my sides.
>>
>>386151585
>can't even type properly
lmao dude I told you to stop posting for your own good just listen to me my man, no hard feelings OK?
>>
>>386151431
upvoted good sir½
>>
>>386151716
Imagine being so upset someone insisted a game you liked wasn't as good as you thought it was that you couldn't even counter his complaints but still insisted he was wrong
>>
>>386152189
Also forgot the insistence that I'm baiting, even though I gave examples of what makes the fight a tedious game of ring around the rosie. You all sound like a tumblrina or /pol/fag claiming someone's baiting because no one cannot see how FACTUAL and OBJECTIVELY RIGHT their stances are. If you disagree you MUST be pretending.
>>
Oh so you're just fuck awful at the game, nice to know you have disgusting opinions K E K
>>
>>386152478
Sorry, you're right, we were all lying and it took every single one of us several days WITH PHANTOMS to clear the boss exactly because of the reasons you described, numerous youtube vids showing otherwise are all shooped,
Once again, sorry for doubting your skill and objective assessment, we'll never do it again.
>>
>>386150672
We're hitting bait levels that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>386152847
>WITH PHANTOMS

I never summoned. I don't even have PS+, I can't.

>because of the reasons you described

Which none of you have yet to dispute

>numerous youtube vids
Of fags stacking damage to take out nearly have the bosses' health in one swing which says a lot about the fight when you have to resort to that

And your condescension that I'm wrong still doesn't refute me because what I said about your game got in your feefees.

>>386152884
How am I baiting?
>>
>there's a giant tombstone you think you can hide behind
>nope fuck you all the attacks go straight through it
>except yours ;^)
>>
>>386145380
Did you try to git gud ?
>>
>>386153132
It's not condescension you ESL fuck it's sarcasm.
I'm really surprised you picked on the tone of the post though, didn't expect that from someone unable to move the camera without growing another arm.
Anyway see you in a week or two if you somehow manage to get to Rom and good luck with your grind.
>>
>>386149919
Nigga, speed runners have beaten Ludwig at lvl 54 with beast blood pellets and fire paper. There is no need to grind, stop complaining.
>>
File: 1490810844293.jpg (479KB, 1683x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1490810844293.jpg
479KB, 1683x1230px
>>386145380
>Having trouble on SHADOW

I walked in the boss area with only 5 blood vial since I don't know it was a boss area and I beat them on my first try

GIT GUD
>>
>>386145380
>Here is a boss that is staggered to a wet fart and has like 200 hp a piece

Holy shit anon you're embarrassing yourself , just kite around the grave and r1 l1 them lmao
>>
File: morons.jpg (890KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
morons.jpg
890KB, 2560x1440px
To all the kids with fetal alcohol syndrome who think I'm baiting for some reason.

>>386153595
Nice rebuttal.

>>386153663
Yes, cite the group of people who use exploits and glitches to get through games as quickly as possible as proof that something isn't poorly designed.
>>
File: 1497280705198.jpg (43KB, 632x548px) Image search: [Google]
1497280705198.jpg
43KB, 632x548px
>>386145380
Imagine being this bad you have to make a thread on /v/ to complain about fucking Shadows of Yharnam of all bosses.
>>
I wonder how OP will react when he reaches an actually challenging boss. Assuming he gets past the shadows first.
>>
>>386145958
Almst every multiple enemy encounter in 2 is just a straight up gank squad, the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>386154559
>using beast blood pellets and fire paper is exploiting.
Try it, you won't regret it. It's not exploiting when the game awards it as consumables and not some cheese mechanic.
>>
>>386145380
Get good retard, you can absolutely wail on these faggots.

In phase 1 they do basically nothing, you just drag the melee shadows across the arena and then run over and kill the mage while they are still catching up.

In phase 2 you kill the regular katana guy, just relentlessly attack him and he won't touch you, the other guy is useless.

Phase 3 is completely free, you just lock the last guy in a cycle of hitting him once, after he recovers he will do a sidestep and then you hit him again, repeat until he dies. He will never touch you or do anything.
>>
>>386154559
>morons.jpg
>can't even use screenshot function
>all vials and bullets spent before reaching shadows
You're very good at proving how bad you are.
>>
>>386145380
You need to align the stars yourself.
>>
>>386155261
It's easier to take a picture

>all vials and bullets spent before reaching shadows

Uh, no. I just don't bother getting more if I run out after multiple attempts of fighting a boss.
>>
>>386155554
So basically what your problem is that you first try to heal spam through the bossfight and when that fails you try to make it without any vials or bullets altogether.
Sounds kind of dumb.
If you can't beat them with 20 vials how do you expect to do it with 0?
>>
As someone who refuses to parry in general, Father Gascoigne gave me the most trouble.
>>
>>386155854
>Heal spammed

More like I used 3-4 vials over the course of 5-8 fights along with bullets.

>If you can't beat them with 20 vials how do you expect to do it with 0?

Because they drop you in 2 hits and it means fuck all? Not going to waste my time killing enemies for vials and bullets when estus is a superior system and they regressed to this nonsense from DeS.
>>
File: 1357519611587.gif (904KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1357519611587.gif
904KB, 150x150px
>>386156198
>I can heal TOO MUCH, that's why I fail
>>
Have you tried acquiring proficiency?
>>
>>386156385
Can you please type normally, I don't even know what half assed rhetoric you're trying to convey.
>>
>>386156198
>estus is a superior system
I can see why it would seem like that to someone who has 15 - 32 vials in his whole storage before starting Shadows.
>nonsense from DeS.
You really shouldn't compare 500 grasses 200 mana vials and stuff like second chance miracles to 20 vials you can get in BB.
Makes you look like someone who doesn't really know what he's talking about, just repeats something he saw in other thread.
>>
File: 1358029400283.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1358029400283.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>386156542
>doesn't comprehend basic english
>can't beat 1 of the easier bosses in the game

checks out
>>
>>386154882
He'll bleed out of his anus when he fights Ludwig / Laurence / Orphan.
>>
>>386155890
>As someone who refuses to parry in general
For what purpose
>>
>>386156979
Ludwig has that '5 vials refuel skeleton' near the fog.
>>
>>386145380
>babbys first ganksquad

you poor thing.
>>
>>386145958
Then why is os considered to be one of the best boss fights of the series by pretty much everyone?
>>
>>386157095
Yeah that was useful. Still, those 3 tend to be bosses that people have the most trouble with.
>>
>>386157076
Cheesing bosses and robbing myself of the experience. I'm super glad I didn't try to parry once during my first Bloodborne playthrough, or any first playthrough of any Souls game ever.
>>
>>386145380
If you're complaining now, don't do Chalice Dungeons
>>
>>386157275
You just use it when it's appropriate, you don't have to fucking spam it. A lot of bosses fuck you up hard when you whiff a parry.
>>
>>386156816
>Estus
>You get a set amount of times to heal. Each time you die the amount goes back to the max but you still have to make it through the area using as least as possible and can't just heal through it.
>Vials/Grass
>Has to be grinded and the game allows you to carry a lot on top of them being quick to use

>>386156872
Another case of not addressing what I said but still insisting they're right.
>>
>mfw the first time I fought them I was taking them all on at once, dodging between them and dodging attacks from all angles by the skin of my teeth
It was perfect, but now every time I fight them I focus the ranged guy and then just bait parries from the other two. It's easier but way less interesting.
>>
File: 1500488524483.png (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1500488524483.png
34KB, 657x527px
>>386146625
>yeah.. I beat all of this 1st try no hits taken
>i totally didnt wipe uncounted times on the boss in the bridge
>>
>>386145380

shadows are middle of the pack at best difficulty-wise, how bad are you?
>>
File: 1500676298794.jpg (279KB, 1280x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1500676298794.jpg
279KB, 1280x1108px
>>386145380
This was one of my favorite battles.
>>
this thread only requires "git gud"

instead yall argued wit shitters...
>>
File: 1392595394043.jpg (76KB, 490x483px) Image search: [Google]
1392595394043.jpg
76KB, 490x483px
>>386157465
I do only use it when it's appropriate, which is never, because I'm not some babyback scrub casual baby bitch that gives up and cheeses the boss when I die 2-3 times on it in a row.

>>386157623
>hurrdurr I'm retarded I can't beat the easiest boss in the entire game you should respect anything I say
>>
>>386146690

what the fuck are you talking about, besides shrine of amana ranged enemies are pretty much zero issue in DaS2
>>
>come back after doing some stuff around the house for over an hour
>this thread is still up
How? And why are people replying to obvious bait? Thread should've ended when multiple videos of people beating them without cheesing them on the tomb stone were posted.
>>
>>386156979
Im not buying the dlc for an underwhelming game.

>>386157161
Because they were the final boss for the best area in the game and they allowed you to get the lord vessel so you didn't have to walk everywhere. The only reason people like them is context. The fight is shit, Ornstein constantly gets caught on geometry doing his attacks and there's multiple instances of

>Smough does plow
>Dodge it
>Ornstein comes right in time to stab you in the middle of the roll

It was a shitty kite fest with a bandaid fix (pillars) just like Shadows are. But at least Dark Souls wasn't touting at least as some fast paced action game.
>>
File: 923rjiwoef.gif (2MB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
923rjiwoef.gif
2MB, 249x249px
>You will never be as ass blasted as OP
>>
>>386157623
>carry a lot
20 vials vs 500 grasses and 200 mana vials.
>has to be grinded
Only when you OP-tier proficient.
>Each time you die the amount goes back to the max but you still have to make it through the area using as least as possible and can't just heal through it.
That's exactly how vials work too as long as you don't run out of storage vials which is kind of impossible in the first half of the game that showers you both with echoes and vials.
>>
>>386158018
>Im not buying the dlc for an underwhelming game.
Yeah, that's for the best. Just for your sanity's sake.
>>
>>386145380
How can you beat Amelia and have problems with Shadows? They are so much easier.
>>
>>386158018
>Im not buying the dlc for an underwhelming game.
It's a good decision.
If Shadows give you so much trouble DLC would be really a waste of money.
Try Barbie Horse Adventure instead, heard it's more player friendly.
>>
>>386150352
Now this nigga right there knows how to play, gj anon
>>
>>386158208
>20 vials
That can be increased

>Only when you OP-tier proficient.

Sorry that I wasn't good enough to not get hit in a game I never played before ;)

>which is kind of impossible in the first half of the game

I don't waste my time fighting braindead enemies after my first time going through an area.

>>386158264
Because Amelia wasn't a glorified merry go round and was an actual fight.
>>
Everyone knows Soulsborne games are shit. Move on.
>>
>>386158649
>merry go round
Neither are SoY.
See >>386150352
and >>386147794
>>
>>386158649
runnin in circles = doin it wrong

ur skull 2 thick bro
>>
>>386145380
>kiting the Shadows of Yharnam

Stick to Dark Souls, shitter.
>>
>>386158768
>21 seconds of the fight before the flamesprayfag had time to nuthug katana
>Boosting damage to end the fight as soon as possible

>>386158805
I'm doing it wrong yet no one can tell the 'proper' way to fight them.
>>
>>386147316
You do know that ammo runs out, right?
>>
File: StepUp.jpg (80KB, 525x551px) Image search: [Google]
StepUp.jpg
80KB, 525x551px
>>386145380
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Shadow Of Yharnam Hard hahahaha Nigga Just Bait Attacks From Them Like Nigga Use Your Gun Haha
>>
>>386158649
>That can be increased
Yeah, if you're retarded enough to spend all of your rune slots on late game +vials runes you can stack +3 +4 and +5 for amazing 32 forgoing all the actually useful runes in the process.
Are you trying to say that's comparable with 500 grasses and 200 mana vials, really?
>Sorry that I wasn't good enough to not get hit in a game I never played before ;)
You're forgiven, just don't whine so much about it next time.
>I don't waste my time fighting braindead enemies after my first time going through an area.
So where did all the vials go? You kill mobs once, get shitload of vials and then just run around them.
You said you use them for boss fights somewhat sparingly (at least for Shadows) so where did they all go?
It seems like either you get hit a lot while running around enemies or you heal spam on bosses much more than you admit.
>>
>>386159457
>Are you trying to say that's comparable with 500 grasses and 200 mana vials, really?

If you have to ask, the answer's probably no and you fail at reading comprehension.

>You're forgiven, just don't whine so much about it next time.

Whine about an inferior system? I will continue to do so.

Also:

>Go through area
>Get hit by enemies, heal
>Eventually get to boss
>Since I don't have precognition and I'm not good at video games I will eventually run out of whatever vials I get
>Just go through the boss until I beat it
>>
>>386159257
It takes a while if you can use the advanced secret uber 1337 gamer technique known as bloodbullets
>>
File: o-OBAMA-LAUGHING-570.jpg (36KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
o-OBAMA-LAUGHING-570.jpg
36KB, 570x380px
>>386149029
>I only use screwdrivers and the devs needs need to balance nails
>>
>>386159972
>If you have to ask, the answer's probably no and you fail at reading comprehension.
Nice recovery. So if the answer is no why did you do compare them in the first place you retard?
And why did you try so hard with bullshit like 'vials can be increased' when you know the difference is purely cosmetic since the gap in amounts you can carry is just that big.
>Whine about an inferior system? I will continue to do so.
It would help your case if your ineptitude wasn't so obvious making it hard to take seriously anything you complain about.
>Also:
I'll give you a tip since this is too hard to realize for most of the 'you need to farm vials' crowd.
If you end up fighting boss with zero vials why not fight like that from the beginning and after you manage to get the boss down to 20% after some attempts then maybe use vials and finish the fight?
>>
>>386151436
If you don't time your blood vial usage properly you'll get fucked.

It's also easy to get combo'd to death without having a chance to heal.
>>
>>386160924
>Nice recovery. So if the answer is no why did you do compare them in the first place you retard?

I never compared them in the first place. I said that you can increase the amount of vials you get.

>That can be increased

In response to you saying there's only 20 health vials mongoloid. The only comparison I made between the two was that they both had to be farmed as the game didn't set you at static number each time you respawned.

>It would help your case if your ineptitude wasn't so obvious making it hard to take seriously anything you complain about.

Non argument.

>I'll give you a tip since this is too hard to realize for most of the 'you need to farm vials' crowd.
If you end up fighting boss with zero vials why not fight like that from the beginning and after you manage to get the boss down to 20% after some attempts then maybe use vials and finish the fight?

Above. Had nothing to do with what I said.
>>
>>386160036
but you only get 5
>>
File: 3 hunters chapel.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3 hunters chapel.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>386145380
just wait until later in the game, OP...
>>
>>386145380
The only thing shit about that boss fight are the journeys going back there if you die, and the snakes that come out of the ground. Learn to crowd control and use the environment to block the lantern guy's attacks. The sword guy is pretty easy to parry and the lantern guy is pretty open to close attacks.
>>
>>386162148
Fuuuuuuuuuck. I've compleatly forgotten about those fuckers. Must be repressed memories
>>
File: 1482211741915.png (353KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1482211741915.png
353KB, 500x357px
>>386147574
Take a gander at these responses. Notice outside of the 68 people that posted only 3 directly addressed this? The premise was that the boss was poorly designed. However:

The first cites speed running strats in order to counter this. Which in itself is hilarious since it implies the boss has to be beaten by means of dealing high damage and killing them in order to not have to play ring around the rosie.

The second doesn't address what I say at all. Just asserts the opposition is right while I'm wrong and then states how not being at the skill ceiling somehow supports that they're well designed. Utter nonsense and is one of the reason I disregard posts that amount to git gud. A vapid meme that's uttered in response to a game someone likes getting criticized.

The third does the same, except disregard everything else I say and focuses on me mentioning the pyromancer. Note, he doesn't address exactly what I said about the pyromancer being an issue. There's zero refutation of what I said but the typical, "It's easy because in theory..."

And these three types of responses is what this thread is filled with. Not a single person could say otherwise to what I said, yet I'm still wrong? I say 2+2 is 4, yet the masses will say it's 5. Call me stupid and bad at math for not thinking it's 5. Will they directly prove that it's 5? No, but you don't have to when you outnumber your opponent and can drown them out in ad hominem attacks. Utter nonsense.
>>
File: Orphan_of_Kos.png (778KB, 629x996px) Image search: [Google]
Orphan_of_Kos.png
778KB, 629x996px
>>386145380
>can't beat shadow of yharnam
Holy shit wait until you get to the finale act/DLC bosses
>>
>>386145380
>>386145380
>>386145380
>>386145380
>>386145380

for the umpteenth trillionth time, git gud. Say it with me, git gud
>>
>>386145958
>DaS2
>better group encounters

There are some things DaS2 does well but holy shit that's not one of them.
>>
>>386163261

maybe it's because i did 90% of the chalices first and was therefore like 140 by the time i got to orphan, but i first try'd that fucker and only used like 6 vials
>>
>>386163181
Poorly designed? Yeah they made it a little too easy. The fuckers take turns trying to hit you like they're random goons in an action movie. From really dropped the ball.
>>
>>386163181
Mostly because we know that he is not very good at the game and gives the impression that anything that makes an encounter remotely difficult is bad game design, which puts him in the troll category. But thank you for writing that up
>>
>>386163772
Like clockwork. Nonresponse that doesn't address what I say.

>>386163863
That's me dingus.

> gives the impression that anything that makes an encounter remotely difficult is bad game design

Even though I gave exact reasons as to why I think that and no one has yet to refute them. Doing a good job convincing me the fight is actually well designed genius.

>which puts him in the troll category

Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>386164132
Just realized that, I only read your first sentence cause I don't have time to read walls of text. But damn you got me, I try not to feed the trolls
>>
File: Awooooo.jpg (53KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Awooooo.jpg
53KB, 500x333px
>>386145380
>mfw I beat this fight first try, blind run
Quit being a pussy
>>
>>386164216
>, I only read your first sentence cause I don't have time to read walls of text.

That explains it. Giving a well thought out criticism and being able to understand it while stomaching your game isn't perfect is too hard for the denizens of /v/. Yet I'm the thick skulled one when you fags are to stupid to properly argue against me.
>>
>>386146467
>parrying
Why? Just mash attack. You don't need to parry a single enemy in BB.
>>
>>386164584
Visceral attacks give you immunity to damage while you do it, so you can use it if the flamethrower guy is nearby.
>>
>>386145380
You can summon TWO npc buddies for this fight and just go to town.

The only boss that is truly slow and steady is ROM because it's highly recommended to clear out the spiders for each phase, before engaging rom.
>>
>>386164584
>Not using visceral attacks whenever possible, especially with runes that benefit it

Playing the game wrong, anon
>>
>>386145380
Yes, demons souls bosses were better
From fucked up every game after that
>>
>>386164584
>You don't need to parry a single enemy in BB.

Right, just like you don't NEED to block or parry in Dark Souls. You would just be retarded not to, because in many cases it makes the game easier and enjoyable, and in some cases it's the intended strategy.
>>
>>386161732
Nigga you can do it over and over again provided you have vials
>>
>>386145380
I don't think I've ever died to that boss. I played a little conservatively sure, but I didn't run around in circles. Parry the sword users, or use a weapon with a long range to hit multiple at once. Quick weapons are good at staggering as well.
>>
>>386164724
Not if the flamethrower guy uses it before you get near him and there's fireballs coming your way.
>>
>>386165310
Press O to dodge
>>
File: 1501818878489.png (1MB, 7027x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1501818878489.png
1MB, 7027x10000px
Does OP realize that only 2 of them can attack at once and that using visceral attacks makes the fight easy as fuck?
>>
>>386165389
Tried to dodge, didn't work.
t.OP
>>
>>386165389
a non response

>>386165474
>only 2 of them can attack at once
Flat out lie.
>>
>>386165807
>a non response
What a fucking retard.
>>
>>386165901
A non response.
>>
>people still reply to this tepid troll despite him literally repeating 3 or 4 'answers' like some broken record
>>
>>386165807
>>only 2 of them can attack at once
>Flat out lie.
The only time all three can attack at one time is if you get bad timing so that the one in the back shoots fireballs at you at the same time one of the others initiates an attack and then the third one starts one up. If you have all three in the same vicinity only two of them will initiate attacks at once.
>>
>>386165807
>a n-non response!!!

Coming from someone extremely good at this game, it's really funny to imagine some euphoric neckbeard getting all sweaty and angry over a vidya game (and relatively easy boss) that he can't git gud at. Sometimes it's good to take pleasure in knowing I'll never have to be down to that level.
>>
>>386146429
christopher robin in pooh's home run derby
>>
>>386166030
If you respond with git gud as if it proves anything, instead of directly addressing the points I made, then I will ignore you and point out how much you're ruffled someone pointed out your favorite game is flawed.

>>386166186
> If you have all three in the same vicinity only two of them will initiate attacks at once

The mage will still fire at you. The katana guy will rush to get at you, and the flamesprayfag is still there with the katana fag waiting for you to make the mistake of attacking him while they're not 5 feet apart.

>>386166247
Notice how you've said all this yet still haven't directly addressed what I said before.
>>
>>386166030
That's the magic of /v/. I hope the OP turns into the next 10 days anon, but instead he keeps complaining about bosses. Looking forward to future threads!
>>
>>386146429
They all get easy with

P R A C T I C E
R
A
C
T
I
C
E

I know that's a difficult concept for some of you that have literally never had to practice at anything in your entire lives, and thus don't feel any reward from it.
>>
File: 1496695430359.jpg (9KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1496695430359.jpg
9KB, 313x313px
Why don't you just bait the katana guy's rushing attacks and visceral him until he's dead? It's easy enough to do that and then just pick off the flamethrower shadow while avoiding the fireballs of the last one.
>>
>>386166432
>muh points

Nigga just address them yourself, it's nobody else's fault that you can't do what everyone else can.
>>
>>386166432
>The mage will still fire at you. The katana guy will rush to get at you, and the flamesprayfag is still there with the katana fag waiting for you to make the mistake of attacking him while they're not 5 feet apart.
And only two of them will initiate attacks at one time. The third will wait until those attacks finish to initiate his own in conjunction with one of the other ones.
>>
>>386166432
There's nothing to address because your whole argument boils down to 'I can't do it any other way therefor it's game's fault not mine'.
>>
>>386166737
Because I don't feel like going back to get more bullets. You also have to keep the pyromancer and flamesprayfuck in view while trying to bait him so you don't get blindsided. And you'll need to lock on to katana in order to shoot him properly. Why do you all keep speaking as if you fight them 1 by 1 and not all at once?

>>386166881
The mage will not stop firing fireballs at you at any moment unless you go out of view and he has to move or he melees if you're near him. Katana and flamespray constantly attack you while the mage is shooting at you.

>>386167021
>boils down to

Non response. Try addressing what I actually said rather than what you want me to say.
>>
>>386147574

These criticisms are retarded because you can simply play the game to realize that not only is this encounter not "impossible" as you seem to indicate, it's actually quite easy to isolate them and mow them down. git gud faggot.

to be clear, no one is suggesting that it's somehow "awesome boss design", but all your criticisms are basically "wahhh it's too hard", which its not
>>
>>386146429
cursed ebrietas. cursed abhorrent beast. they're fucking awful
>>
>>386167434
Never said it was impossible. Just that it turns this action game into a fucking crawl.

http://esl.fis.edu/grammar/easy/intro.htm

To all of you having trouble understanding me.
>>
What do we call this guy. Non response Anon, so maybe the NRA? Like:

>Oh damn, the NRA showed up
>>
>>386167769
He needs to make more threads to earn the nickname.
>>
>>386167919
I don't think it would be a problem for him. It's not like he can play rest of the Bloodborne when he got stuck at Shadows.
>>
>>386167919
I'm pretty sure I've already seen the "non response" thing thrown around in quite a few threads. It's always either that or "not an argument"
>>
>>386168172
I rarely come to this shithole so it wasn't me. Likely other people who aren't passive enough to accept meme images and ad hominem as proper arguments.
>>
>>386168339
You're in the wrong place for a decent argument, newfriend
>>
>>386168582
Nah, with his 'argument' he's at the exactly right place.
>>
>>386147761
No they aren't. The game's environment constantly fucks with your perception. I can not tell you how many times those snake arm attacks clipped through that tombstone in the middle of the arena, like right through the center of it, when you can't see it coming and don't know when to roll.
>>
>>386168582
Yeah, it's a shame there's no place to have a rational discussion about video games.

>>386168736
200 posts later where I'm apparently wrong yet no one has proven why from the arguments I made.
>>
>>386145380
Out of all the fucking bosses, you choose to make a bait thread about some of the easiest guys in the game.

Just go all-out offensive, dodge through attacks, riposte, and you'll have won in no time.

Take care of the sword guys with parries, then kill the mage in about 30 seconds.

Unless you're using the wheel or something equally slow (if so, I salute you) this boss is easy.
>>
>>386150352

>suddenly cuts off

Ass raping ensues.
>>
>>386169014
You didn't made any arguments. All you did was admit that you're too shit to dodge and posted retarded 'non response' when anon suggested dodging after you said you can't deal with shit coming your way.
Seriously, instead of spending time copypasting your 4 prepared 'responses' you could have learned and beaten the fight by now.
>>
>>386169187
>you choose to make a bait thread

And here you are trying to make an argument against someone you think is only doing this for laughs. This is why you morons are so funny to me. It's hilarious because it's like you fags are so absorbed by this game the mere idea of someone saying something negative is enough for you spring in to defend it. Even if you think they're doing it just to get you mad. Way to expose yourself for being fucking retarded on two fronts. One for being a corporate slave to a video game and two for not being able to argue against me while doing so. Fraud.
>>
>>386169539
>You didn't made any arguments.

I did. But it's easier for you and your cronies to repeat 'git gud' verbatim rather than use critical thinking to argue against me. I know most of you aren't even reading all of what I say anyway.
>>
>>386146690
>"well the game tries to fuck you over so try to fuck over the game" manner
this is one of DaSII's most fundamental problems imo. The game is designed to be cheesed.
>>
I remember back in Dark Souls 2 I used to co-op Ruin Sentinels so much that I could dodge their attacks reliably even when they were off-screen. Spatial awareness is a great thing.
>>
>>386145380
lmao you really got me there you epic memester

do you by any chance browse reddit too? ;)
>>
>>386169865
So did I. I played through the game with low adp and no shield to the point where playing with new characters with high adp was a fucking breeze. It's a shame DaS2 has a better multiman bossfight than the action game.
>>
>>386169821
>anon use dodge to get out of the way of flying fireballs and flames of the flame thrower guy
>non response
Yeah, it's impossible to argue against well thought out arguments like that.
But hey keep digging, you made it halfway through, might as well keep pasting the same sentences for another 5 hours.
And if you manage to get the last post you won. That's how it works around here.
>>
>>386170646
The fireballs come nonstop and you have to keep them in your view if you don't want to get obliterated by them since two connecting is enough to take out half your health and allows for the other two faggots to get you. The flamespray and katana guy are always with one another. So if you have to dodge the flamethrower guy, you must dodge katana fag as well since they're always near one another. On top of the fact the fireballs are coming at you. It reduces the game to ring around the rosie since a marginal mistake is enough to die. Unless you're stacking tons of damage and can murder them in one full combo of course. I elaborate on this

>>386147574
>>
>People are still going at it
>>
>>386171749
Brand loyalty is a hard thing to separate yourself from sadly.
>>
250 posts in and not a single one of you could refute what I said despite insisting I was wrong. How funny. I'm dropping this game and going back to Long War.
>>
>>386172160
I'm more amazed that you're still around after all this time. I hope you at least had fun.
>>
File: 32556790.png (467KB, 995x789px) Image search: [Google]
32556790.png
467KB, 995x789px
>>386172160
What is there even to refute?

At the end of the day, you will only beat the boss if you keep trying at it and get better at the game. In what way is that incorrect?
>>
>>386172354
I had hope there'd be someone capable of thought like a sentient being should.

>>386172592
That the boss was poorly designed. No shit I'll eventually beat it, I never said it was impossible. I said it was half assed and breaks what is supposed to be the action game.
>>
>>386172801
That was 5 hours of hope, man. 5 hours.
>>
>>386173019
My hope runs deep.
>>
>>386146525
>In the Abyss Watchers 1st phase the watchers will fight among themselves.
The Abyss Watchers aren't even a proper multi-enemy boss fight. When the second enemy appears, you're prompted to just roll backward until the problem solves itself and the main target's AI shits itself because of the red-eye Watcher. At least, during the Demon Prince fight, the weakened demon still attacks you from range.
>>
Disappointing.
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.