[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spent months secluding myself to get /fit/ >turned 21

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1474567815324.jpg (21KB, 743x540px) Image search: [Google]
1474567815324.jpg
21KB, 743x540px
>spent months secluding myself to get /fit/
>turned 21 last month so roommates start taking me out to bars
>decent likelihood of bringing a girl home
>mortified about what a girl would say about my vidya merch and posters
What should I do, /v/? Hide it? It's mostly amiibos and Pokemon plushies. The posters are all JRPGs like Disgaea.
>>
>turned 21 last month so roommates start taking me out to bars
>he waited until 21 to go to bars

*inhales*
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1479623967291.png (119KB, 240x466px) Image search: [Google]
1479623967291.png
119KB, 240x466px
>>386138827
THEY CARD AT THE DOOR, WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? LIE? MY MOM RAISED ME TOO WELL.
>>
Just hide the plushies. If you look good and fuck good then girls don't care what you have on your walls.

Godspeed, anon
>>
>>386138905
You have much to learn my son. If you lived in my area I would take you under my wing and show you the ropes. Leave your merch and shit alone, you always want to steer the conversation so that you end up at her place, bar dykes are good for one thing and one thing only, a quick shag and nothing more. Leave her after you've pumped & dumped or wait until morning and give her a fake number. If you notice she's hesitant about going to her place don't push to hard and agree to go to your place, she'll be too drunk and horny to care about your merch shit, seriously that shit only happens in the movies.

And no matter what, never agree to fuck in the bathroom stall and always use rubber. ALWAYS.

The rest you have to learn through experience, good luck my dude.
>>
>>386138720
That depends, anon. If you're just going for a one-and-done fuck, then yeah hide your shit

If you're looking for an actual relationship, why the fuck would you hide things you enjoy? It'll just make you miserable in the long run.
>>
File: 1464131648105.jpg (292KB, 853x801px) Image search: [Google]
1464131648105.jpg
292KB, 853x801px
>>386139515
Woah, what a wellspring of knowledge, I never considered going to her place but I'll try that out beforehand.
And yeah I'm way too worried about STDs to do anything raw. Thanks for the kind words though, luckily my roommate has been giving a lot of tips and they're all sinking in. I'd love any additional advice though, despite having above average looks I've been a shutin most of my life so this is all very new.
>>386139692
Thanks, I'm not trying to date anyone, though that would be a hilarious happenstance.
>>
Rent a hotel room for the night if you're that ashamed of your hobbies and keep your filthy 3D lover secret from your waifu posters.
>>
I don't care as long as you're hot.
>>
>>386139692
you're right to a certain point anon but I question this advice, you don't just go full weab on a girl after the first date you slowly introduce her to your shit tastes, this way it comes off more acceptable and as you, she discovers your interests and you share them creating more of a bond than "omg anon has little action figures all over is house and weird drawings of little girls"
>>
>>386138720
Cool blog post faget
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.