[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tap door twice >enter immediately Why do you do this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: ssss.gif (121KB, 544x325px) Image search: [Google]
ssss.gif
121KB, 544x325px
>tap door twice
>enter immediately
Why do you do this in Animal Crossing? Is it some sort of Japanese custom or Northeast US tradition? I'm from Florida and have never heard of this
>>
>>386134009
it's common courtesy to let anyone inside know that you are entering you dumb neet
>>
>>386134009
>I'm from Florida and have never heard of this
That's because nobody ever visits you and you never visit anybody.
>>
>tfw no new animal crossing ever again
>>
>>386134315
Switch 2019 probably. Maybe even Holiday 2018. We're bound to hear something by next E3.
>>
>>386134009

>I'm from Florida

so fucking happy I moved away from that fucking shitty state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bTjjS_palc
>>
>>386134009
>from Florida
>doesn't know how to knock

We know you fucking methead spics just break into retirees homes instead of knocking but you could at least pretend not to be retarded.
>>
>>386134315
>>386134431
Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival Deluxe
>>
>black character

>doors are always locked no matter what

Thanks Nintendo
>>
>>386134102
What do you think a doorbell is for idiot
>>
>>386135608
Hes on 4chan hes probably white. Also please go back to /pol/.
>>
>>386137826
So he was raised in a barn and is a drug addled floridian? Actually go to Florida yourself and you'll see it's literally the asshole of the USA.
>>
>>386137185
dumb neet can't even realize that knocking and a door bell serves the same function, go back to sleep neet.
>>
File: 1485775867712.png (592KB, 754x898px) Image search: [Google]
1485775867712.png
592KB, 754x898px
>>386137826
>implying there aren't more than just whites on 4chan
>implying non whites don't browse /pol/
>>
>>386135608
Hey now, we don't break in. Usually we create a gator based diversion and walk through the open door.
Or just walk in since only about 1 in every 40 people know how to lock their doors.
>>
>>386134009
I've seen you post this a dozen times and I still don't know what the fuck you're on about. You haven't heard of people knocking on doors? Fuck is this shit
>>
>>386139703
Do you browse /v/ literally every morning, all morning of every day? You're a fucking loser desu
>>
>>386139904
I check it when I'm bored at work. At my job. Being paid for it.
>>
>>386139102
>that florida man who fucked an alligator

florida man is fucking crazy and a menace to society.
>>
>>386137185
Doorbells are for the sissies that are intimidated by the act of knocking.
>>
The problem isn't knocking on doors you bunch of autists, it's the
>enter immediately
that's the problem. The reason you knock on a door is to ask for permission to enter, you should expect to hear a "come in" or equivalent to let you know it's okay to open the door and go inside. A knock isn't supposed to be a one second warning before you barge into somebody's room. I can't believe I have to explain this.
>>
>>386140186
We establish dominance among our enemies.
>>
>>386140351
>autist
>autist
>>
>>386140351
Probably because it'd be annoying from a gameplay perspective to have to wait for a dumb animal to pop up a speech bubble with "Come in!" every time you want to go inside a house
>>
>>386134009
Because your town is too poor to install doorbells on the resident's houses.
>>
>>386140603
Why even waste the time of knocking in the first place? Why not just enter and save time?
>>
>>386140603
I agree with you but it seems that most of this thread is seriously chastising the OP for not knowing what knocking on a door means, when it's clear his actual point is that your character immediately enters anyway rendering it pointless. They should just remove the knocking animation altogether.
>>
You're respecting their privacy by knocking but asserting your authority by coming in anyway.
>>
>>386140603
Literally all it would take is a little speech bubble coming out of the door saying "Come in!" or "Welcome!" as you enter. No additional time needed.

For a game about walking around and pretending to live with animals it is an oversight.
>>
I can't imagine this is normal anywhere
My friend does it only because he knows he's always welcome, but even then it's like "shit at least let me say 'the door's unlocked' or something"
>>
File: 1501700198661.gif (855KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1501700198661.gif
855KB, 500x281px
>>386141662
C-CCOME BACK LATER
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.