[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/v/ told me to but this piece of shit >forgot to mention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

>/v/ told me to but this piece of shit
>forgot to mention that I literally cannot pirate game unless I buy a really fucking old ass version
>forgot to mention that the triggers of the the control fucking suck
>Forgot to mention that most of the multi-platform games run like absolute shit
>Found out all of this doing research of the console I had just bought

FUCK OFF /V/, IM TRYING TO SELL THIS PIECE OF SHIT RIGHT NOW OR TRADE IT FOR A 360 YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME /V/ THIS PIECE OF SHIT SUCKS!
>>
Sorry the Bloodborne thread didn't work out.
>>
your mom will get mad at you for wasting her money
>>
>I literally cannot do basic research on myself, and I'm a pirate fag!
>literally calling L&R2 "triggers"
t: (You)

You can also stay salty, as PS3 was THE best 7th gen console, and the only one with any proper games worth jack shit.
>>
>>386132432
it's built like a tank.
triggers are great for racing
second hand games are cheap as fuck
multiplat running as shit an exaggeration but you can play them on a toaster pc anyway.
you bought a PS3 for Okami HD best place to play best zelda.
>>
>>386132432
>reddit spacing
>>
>>386132432
Eat shit, piratescum.
>>
File: 1501824224412.jpg (2MB, 3589x4638px) Image search: [Google]
1501824224412.jpg
2MB, 3589x4638px
You're ignorant
>>
>>386132432
If you are so poor that you cant afford any games why dont you just pirate games to your pc?
>>
>>386132674
>any proper games worth jack shit.
Sorry, I meant movies
>>
File: -v-'s PS3 beginner's guide.jpg (2MB, 1500x3400px) Image search: [Google]
-v-'s PS3 beginner's guide.jpg
2MB, 1500x3400px
>>386135117
Nope. Video games.
>>
File: vehk.png (271KB, 492x480px) Image search: [Google]
vehk.png
271KB, 492x480px
>>386132529
>>
>>386134091
this is really useful thanks

I wonder what noteworthy x360 exclusives there are? I know forza and halo but anything else?
>>
>>386132432
worst console ever made
>>
>>386132432
>listening to /v/
Well, that's your first problem.
>>
>>386132432
so..you not only listened to a bunch of strangers telling you how to spend your money, but you then did research on the item you bought AFTER you bought it?

i dont..get it..so, what stopped you from doing research before buying anything?
>>
File: smug 2b.jpg (169KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
smug 2b.jpg
169KB, 1280x1280px
>>386132432
>he didn't get a slim on 3.55 firmware
>>
>>386133221
that's not reddit spacing you fool
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.