[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game you really want it to come out and you cling to any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

>game you really want it to come out and you cling to any hope about it, yet you're almost sure it won't happen

What's her name?
>>
File: IMG_0957.jpg (302KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0957.jpg
302KB, 1200x1200px
Bushido Blade 3 and/or another good Tenchu game
>>
>>386126637
Sly 5
>>
File: C_Au5pKXgAAoK6V.jpg large.jpg (386KB, 2048x784px) Image search: [Google]
C_Au5pKXgAAoK6V.jpg large.jpg
386KB, 2048x784px
>>386126637
Darkstalkers 4
Capcom might as well have put the series to rest, but they can't stop beating up it's corpse to feed their other series. it fucking hurts.
>>
>>386126637
>Deep down
>Dragons dogma 2/western online
>a good horror game.
>>
>>386126637
Another Tenchu game.
Another Onismusha game.
Spelunky sequel.
A good Smash Bros.
A good Mario Party.
>>
Bloodborne 2
>>
I would say Dragon's Dogma 2, but I'm still convinced there's a great chance of it seeing the light of day.

That is, if Capcom ever decides to stop milking the first one.
>>
File: A_good_death.jpg (34KB, 588x444px) Image search: [Google]
A_good_death.jpg
34KB, 588x444px
>>386126637
>bf2143
>stalker 2
>New Vegas 2
>red Steel 3
>Titanfall 3
>a dirty bomb like shooter with a viable playerbase
>>
In a just and good world, Kojima would convince Sony to buy the rights to Zone of the Enders from Konami, and then they would contract Platinum to make ZoE3.
>>
>>386126637
at least he's working again
>>
>>386126637
Theres almost weekly updates on the La Mulana 2 backer forum though, its coming slowly but steadily. I would rather wait and play a finished game than get a rushed piece of shit
The head director of LM2 (I think) is in hospital at the moment though but recovering already
>>
>>386127912
I don't even know if I want a DD2 because of how it might end up flopping.
>>
First one did well enough, despite being relatively niche and competing with Skyrim of all things.

I'd be more worried about the quality of the game itself.
>>
>>386131448
meant for
>>386131153
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.