[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games that take place entirely at night? Also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: nighttime.jpg (1MB, 2116x1440px) Image search: [Google]
nighttime.jpg
1MB, 2116x1440px
What are some games that take place entirely at night?

Also this can be a "post a pic, get a rec" thread if you guys want
>>
>>386118453

Arkham games.
>>
File: woah.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
AAAAAAAAAH, SHE'S GONNA FALL!
>>
>>386118453
DMC1 and 3
>>
Thief 1&2
>>
Thief series. Also Deus Ex.
>>
>>386118639
>Thief 1&2
Thief 1 has multiple levels taking place during daytime and I'm pretty sure Thief 2 has at least one as well.
>>
Bloodborne has most of the game happen during the night but it starts at sundown.
>>
File: gayforspeed.jpg (990KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gayforspeed.jpg
990KB, 1920x1080px
>>386118453
Need for Speed Underground 1/2 and Carbon
early Splinter Cell games
Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines
that's all I have right now
>>
>>386118701
Actually you're right, the 2nd level takes place during day but most of the time you're inside a mine that confused me.
cheers
>>
File: re3 biohazard.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
re3 biohazard.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
Resident Evil 1-3
>>
>>386118453
>Discworld Noir
>Bloodlines
>Shadowrun
>Gemini Rue
>>
File: 2011-04-23_00019.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2011-04-23_00019.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
Afraid Of Monsters: Director's Cut
>>
It's been a while since I've played them, but I think the Max Payne (except 3) and Manhunt games do that.
>>
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines is entirely at night

Redemption does a nice job of introducing Christof during a couple of day scenes at the start, and then it switches to night where he's in more peril and at risk of retribution from the vampires, where he gets turned, and then obviously stays with night for the rest of the game
>>
>>386118810
>Discworld Noir

My man
>>
>>386118991
>and then obviously stays with night for the rest of the game
incorrect, there is an entire sequence of the game where you need to escape during daytime, carefully avoiding puddles of sunlight
>>
>>386118453
need for speed underground 1&2
>>
bloodbong
>>
>>386120001
In the church right?

Still
>>
Deus ex human revolution

Blood borne kind of, the "day" section at the start still looks like its at night

MGSV, if you want it to you can choose

Resident evil, most of them
>>
Thief series.

Only first three games are worth playing.
>>
Super mario galaxy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.