[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this game gets shit on a lot, but as somebody who absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Killzone_Shadow_Fall_Box.jpg (33KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
Killzone_Shadow_Fall_Box.jpg
33KB, 256x320px
I know this game gets shit on a lot, but as somebody who absolutely adores games with offline bots and all the modes that come with them, I'm authentically interested in it. Killzone has a pretty good reputation for it's "botzone". What I'm wondering is if it's any good? Am I going to have as much fun with it as I would UT2004?
>>
It's mediocre for a pretty looking killzone game. Also if you liked the gritty space nazi in shithole look of the PS3 Killzones, you'll hate this one.
>>
I'd unironically play this if I had a ps4

there's something about the visuals that's pretty appealing, moreso than the earlier games
>>
File: 1499849560400.gif (2MB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
1499849560400.gif
2MB, 300x262px
>there's an offline bot mode
>>
bumping; also curious
>>
At the price it's sometimes on sale, it's worth it, but its pretty much a qyuckly made quickly made day 1 launch title
2 > Merc > 3 >>>> Shadowfall > 1
>>
I played Botzone in the Vita version so I assume Shadow Fall works the same way. You also need PS+ to access it even though it's offline when I tried touching it since it's in the online menu.

There's a point that comes where you end up learning where the AI will spawn and how they react. In Mercenaries for example they would slowly turn to you even on the highest settings, they'd constantly go for melee kills for some reason, you could mess with their AI by simply running close to them, if you were in Cloak they would sometimes follow you but not do anything until you shot first, they'd just stand there looking at you if you called in the orbital laser thing assuming you just stood in a corner, they'd never shoot at any of the drones or anything, etc.

>>386116147
I'd argue Merc is better than 2 simply due to the amount of choices you have to do stuff and how many weapons there are. 2 was fun after playing 1 but those final levels are just awfully made, especially on Elite.
>>
>>386113191
if you have a ps3 you could try killzone 3 botzone for a similar experience

I'm in the same boat about getting it for botzone but if you need PS+ to access it like >>386116339 says then I'll pass.
>>
I unironically liked Shadowfall a lot, far more than KZ3.
>>
what kz game has the best bots?
>>
>>386118906
Same. The Cold War-esque setting is refreshing.
>tfw no blue blood Helghast gf
>>
What other games have offline bots?
>>
>>386120020
Probably nothing now, it's hard to program competent AI that mimics players and it's also taxing on the cpu.
>>
Titanfall 2 is a lot better.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.