[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Downloading CoD MW Remastered >70 GB Jesus fucking Christ,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1432724756686s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>Downloading CoD MW Remastered
>70 GB

Jesus fucking Christ, isn't this game from like 2007?
>>
Uncompressed textures and sound now.
Welcome to the next gen.
>>
whats even the big deal just buy an external hard drive, what are you poor?
>>
>>386102509
No, you kike. I have a TB for my One S. Just wondering why this old as shit game has such a large download.
>>
>>386102624
>for my One S.
omg he owns an xbone! AHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH
>>
Some people say it's to deter pirates.
Others say it's because the developers feel like the games deserve uncompressed assets
Others say it's because people associate game size with quality so studios try to find ways to bump it up as much as they can
>>
>>386102661
>hurr durr pc mustard rice

Fuck off, don't you have better things to do besides compensating for your small penis?
>>
>>386102902
LMFAOOOOOOOOO XBONE HAS NO GAMES!!!
>>
>>386102942
>Xbox One has no games

I didn't buy the One for the exclusives, you dip shit. Unlike everyone else on /v/, I don't base something on being successful by its console-only exclusives or how many units have been sold.
>>
>>386103216
>I didn't buy the One for the exclusives, you dip shit.
LOL YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>386102290
>ask for 4K textures
>expect it to be DVD size still
>>
>>386102290
There's a shitload of gun skins from the crate system, I assume that's where at least 20GB come from. It's all mostly eye cancer you'd never want to use but there's some cool gems like having an all-black AK for a more modern look & wood furnishing for the G3 with a full stock.
>>
They aren't shackled by trying to fill everything into a simgle dvd anymore like in the early 360 days.
MWR also looks a lot better.
>>
>>386103506
Meh, kinda cool I guess. I have been pushing off buying this game for awhile cause the reviews keep saying theres nothing but children camping in corners and shit like that.

In all honesty, I was getting sick of BO 3 and Rocket League. Wanted something fresh to play.
>>
>>386102624
>>386102902
>>386103216
Imagine what it would be like to be this guy LOL
>>
>>386102661
>>386102942
You reek of reddit
>>
File: nosleep.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
nosleep.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>386102902
Why did you respond to such obvious bait
>>
>>386103216
>I don't base something on being successful by its console-only exclusives
Literally why? If you wanted to play multi-plats play them on PC. They're better on there.
>>
>>386103718
no.fucking.games
>>
>>386103727
I was pretending to be retarded, anon
>>
>>386103635
There's always campers in online FPS games. It feels like the same game from 2007 except now there's faggots jumping around with fruity looking guns.
>>
>>386103502
Your game can have 4K textures without being 70GB. That would make it larger than any game I've ever downloaded and I've played tons of AAA games
>>
>>386103753
I don't really care for PCs, to be honest. I have always had a console since I was a kid and no matter how many times I get on my friends PC or on my laptop to play games, it just doesn't feel right to me.

To each their own, I guess.
>>
>>386103772
What subreddit you were browsing recently
>>
>>386103995
no g a m e s
>>
>>386103887
That's pretty much CS GO.
>>
>>386103920
I'm not saying it would hit 70GB but a lot of people think the idea of bigger assets scale linearly with the amount of space it takes up.
>>
>>386102509
I don't get how they can not out a little effort in to make a quality product.

I do it with every app I release
>>
>Remake the game
>Don't bother to make new maps based on locations in the singleplayer that never got maps in the original

The fuck, I wanted more Pripyat and a map of Countdown but underground.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.