[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a remake of the original PS FF Tactics, or a sequel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Fftpsp3.jpg (126KB, 250x432px) Image search: [Google]
Fftpsp3.jpg
126KB, 250x432px
Is this a remake of the original PS FF Tactics, or a sequel? Which version should I play. I played FF Tactics Advanced on the GBA as a kid and I wana relive that shit.
>>
File: tumblr_otm1af8iWH1vjrix1o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otm1af8iWH1vjrix1o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>386099339
lemme try and help you OP.
war of the lions is a re-release of the psx version of the game with 'improved' dialogue and a bit more content (such as the job 'dark knight' being available)
the 'improved' dialogue makes the game sound very old time english. think Shakespeare but not as difficult to understand. some people hate this about war of the lions, some people love it. i love it.
BUT the war of the lions has real bad slow down while doing anything that isnt moving or attacking. spells, items, summons all slow the game to a crawl. the PSX version wasnt like that.
If you want that to not happen, then emulate it on pc and patch the psp iso to not have the slow down. hands down the best way to play it.

>TL;DR
its a re-release with new stuff. Emulate it and patch it
>>
>>386099339
Was Delita a villain?
>>
>>386100121
>psx
Kys
>>
File: 1500065552131.png (36KB, 872x625px) Image search: [Google]
1500065552131.png
36KB, 872x625px
>>386099339
Remake of psx, has mostly good animation and also some extra cameo from FFTA2.

It's not like FFTA but it's close, lore wise is a 10/10.
>>
>>386100121
>>386099339
I would play it vanilla first, then patched.
>>
>>386102046
WHy?

They are the same exact game except one has more content
>>
>>386101667
Literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>386101840
>Kys
Kill you're self
>>
>>386099339
>I played FF Tactics Advanced on the GBA as a kid and I wana relive that shit

Normally I would make fun of you but since you've never played FFT, I cant.

FFTA is a huge pile of flaming shit garbage compared to FFT. Have fun.
>>
>>386099339
FFT's story is much more politically driven, think something similar to FF12. As for the best way to play it, play WotL on an emulator with the slowdown patched out.
>>
>>386103041
kill your're're self
>>
If you speak Japanese, play the PS1 version in Japanese.

If not you might as well play WoTL. Just pretend Baltheir and Luso never existed. The translation of the original FFT was rushed and horrible, yet War of the Lions isnt true to the original.

The only correct way is to learn japanese.
>>
You can play this on the PSP with the slowdown fixed. There's a vsh plugin or whatever you need to download. Look it up.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.