[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wolfenstein 2 Thread inb4 neo-nazi /pol/ shitposting edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: nazi todd.jpg (101KB, 900x740px) Image search: [Google]
nazi todd.jpg
101KB, 900x740px
Wolfenstein 2 Thread

inb4 neo-nazi /pol/ shitposting edition

Anyone else not liking this Terror Billy push Bethesda is pulling? Comes across to me like they're trying to replicate the DOOMGuy to DoomSlayer thing and it feels really forced. BJ hasn't ever had any kind of nickname before and yeah he has a bit of a goofy name that marketing must hate, you try selling something with a character named blowjob, but that's part of the over the top nazi murder sim charm from id.
>>
>>386098943
I think it's pretty cool. He certainly has gained a reputation after slaughtering hundreds of Nazis. Surely they would've given him an evil alias
>>
File: Wojak Hitler.png (154KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak Hitler.png
154KB, 680x680px
When are we going to have a game that portrays the Nazis as the good guys?
>>
>>386099335
I don't know and I don't care. Make one.
>>
>>386099265
I did like the conversation of a nazi talking about some relative of his having to clean up after one of BJ's rampages. Imagine that shit, would like to see it as a viscera cleanup detail level desu. Make it happen Pete, you love money
>>
>>386098943
they should remove the story and dialogue from the game and only have levels you shoot your way through. I never watched the trailers yet because the story ruined the pacing of the new world order.
>>
>>386099684
if the 3 gameplay Beth themselves released is anything to go by, you will have more or them.
>>
>>386098943
>neo nazi pol edition

the retarded numale dev video telling them to go kill nazis in the streets and join antifa and start a revolution is too cringe to take this serious. then a fucking black joseph stalin dlc package? all communists need to die.
>>
>>386098943
>Show me your Fallout 4 receipt, please.
>>
>>386099917
cringe
>>
>>386100294
CRINGE XD XD LEL HEHEHE WOOT WOOT
>>
>>386100707
Back to >>>/reddit/ you go.
>>
>>386100842
Shut the frick up.
>>
File: 1495464535833.jpg (91KB, 1050x669px) Image search: [Google]
1495464535833.jpg
91KB, 1050x669px
>>386098943
Bethesda, quit pushing your shitty fucking titles. Nobody fucking cares and /v/ has become a desolate wasteland because of your shitty as fuck shilling. I only found this shitheap of a thread because I was looking for a fucking thread for a discussion the RS2 update from yesterday.

I found this sad as fuck excuse instead. Wolfenstein has always made me feel kind of weary. The title just isn't a good one especially with the whole "rise up and kill nazis underground" message they blatantly push on the player in latest iterations. It's become a political platform for antifa and factions like them.

In truth; the Nazis did nothing wrong and were the last empire on earth to attempt a violent territory expansion. They pushed for a new living space for the German people in the sparsely populated East; which is not unlike every empire before them. Be it the Americans with our push to the Pacific, be it the British or Spanish with bloody conquest for world domination, or the simple tribals that they conquered.

Like >>386099335 said, the internet is more interested in being the nazis, not killing them.
Fuck off, Bethesda.
>>
>>386099335
when edgy cunts like you make video games. Clock's a tickin', faggot.
>>
>>386098943
Your viral marketing push is dead. The game is not controversal, it's bland, safe, automated crap.
>>
why didn't you faggots buy Hatred? really stick it to those sjws. Even if the game was awful
>>
>>386103127
Personally, I'd love to play as the fucking gommies, personally. Killin' nazis, fab tanks, and the only thing scarier than enemy artillery is your own CoC.
>>
File: trre.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
trre.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>386098943
oh boy, this kind of thread... again
>>
>>386103127
>The internet is more interested in being the Nazis
Hahahaha
4chan isn't the entire internet, you know.
>>
File: ObeseUnhappy.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ObeseUnhappy.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>386098943
NAZI SCUM
>>
>>386103127
>They pushed for a new living space for the German people in the sparsely populated East

Too bad then that they got their shit pushed in by said "sparsely populated" East
>>
>>386104880
>/pol/ isn't the entire internet, you know
Fixed
>>
I hope his grandson also gets a reboot one day, he deserves it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.