[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This level is literally impossible. I don't believe a single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
This level is literally impossible. I don't believe a single soul on this board actually beat it.
>>
I beat it long ago in the original.
It's not really that hard, just long and tedious. There are way worse and frustrating ones.
>>
>>386099010
you played the non existant level in the original?
>>
>>386098695
What's imposible about it, The High Road is harder than this piece of cake
>>
>>386099070
It's a cut level from the original, you know. You can play it with hacks.
>>
It honestly wasn't that hard.

I played it kind of late, so I saw everyone shitting their pants over how difficult it was.
And it is difficult, but... not as much so as I was led to believe.
>>
>>386099163
This

If you actually beat all the other Crash levels then you shouldn't have too many problems with Stormy Ascent. The time trials a bitch but thats about it.
>>
It's not really hard, just super annoying for time trials. Got gold in it and I don't even bother to improve my time. It's a long level where almost every single mistake can kill you.
>>
>>386098695
"wow it's just like dark souls"
>>
>>386098695
Woah!
>>
once you get the hang of all the different platforms' timings it's not so bad. time trial took me less tries than native fortress's and sunset vista's. there is one jump I really hate though, the one after you go down the four flights of collapsing stairs, where you have to jump from one moving platform onto another
>>
The hitboxes on the spikes are broken. I have blatantly been a full foot away from them before and I still got hit. Got the Gold Relic this morning after two weeks on and off trying and I am never touching that piece of shit level again. Vicarious Visions are incompetent with all of the fucking glitches and hitboxes present in the trilogy but they flat out told people to git gud lol. THE LEVELS WEREN'T DESIGNED WITH YOUR PILL SHAPED HITBOXES AND DEATH INDUCING GLITCHES IN MIND YOU FUCKING HACKS. Those Nitros jumping 50 feet in the air in 2 make my blood boil.
>>
>>386099163
Yeah I remember the High Road was also the hardest level in the original Crash.
>>
>>386101165
the biggest issue is that when you land on a moving platform it takes a while before you start moving along with it, so you can just slip off even if you land dead center on it.
>>
If jewtubers can beat it, so can you. No exceptions.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.