[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people enjoy healing in video games? I hate it in OW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: healingisgay.jpg (168KB, 900x667px) Image search: [Google]
healingisgay.jpg
168KB, 900x667px
How do people enjoy healing in video games?

I hate it in OW and I fucking despise it in WoW. When does the fun come in? What is suppose to be the enjoyable part?

I feel like a bitch the entire time if I heal but if I tank it feels great
>>
Winning is fun. Scamming enemies out of kills is fun. Being trained in pvp is sometimes kind of fun.
>>
We have these threads multiple times every day.

Isn't it time to take a break?
>>
>>386096324
didlo or buttplug inserted in your ass makes healing a lot more fun
>>
I just want to put it in her ass.
>>
File: zen.jpg (45KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
zen.jpg
45KB, 720x552px
>doesn't like healing in OW
Today you gonna learn.
>>
>>386097606
This plus chastity cage.
Guaranteeed fun as a healslut, I mean healer.
>>
Healers are generally easier classes to play.
You can usually tell the overall difficulty of a class by the number of people predominately women who don't play more than phonegames playing it.
>>
The only time healing was fun was disc in legion.

ANd blizz fucked it up right away making it the worst healer.
>>
>>386096324
I'm generally bad at video games so a support role is the niche I need to be successful.
>>
i like to humiliate people by carrying healing and killing duties, whilst they struggle to deal with me on a dedicated killing class.
>>
When I played a healer in CoH it was the biggest rush. Knowing everyone depends on you to hit the right heals at the right time is much more exhilerating than going through the same sequence of attacks over and over. Depends on the game, I guess.
>>
>>386096324
Ana and Zen are pretty fun healers, Especially Ana as long as you are not like 90 percent of Ana's that are mindless healbots.
You can do insane shit with sleep darts and anti grenades plus she can still do a lot of damage even after nerf.
>>
>>386096324
>not playing zen and putting out the mad dps

>not playing ana and denying enemy ults with clutch darts

>not playing lucio and coming through their connector like a speed demon to boop them into oblivion
>>
>>386098740
>tfw slamming lucios into the wall because they are used to flying a mile infront of their own team by themselves
get doomfisted boi
>>
>>386096324
Maybe you should try a different healer than Mercy.

Try Ana or Zen, they are pretty powerful. Zen in particular can easily outdamage most DPS.
>>
i enjoy healing in wow because it is a lot more dynamic gameplay than dps just pressing 4 buttons in a certain sequence repeatedly

>>386097981
any healer can be good in the hands of a good player. don't be such a meta cuck
>>
Ana's a lot of fun

lucio and mercy are total shit
>>
>>386098440
CoH definitely did healing right. Especially because there was only a single healing archetype. The others had buffs and debuts that were actually impactful. Grouping with my Psy/Rad controller was some of the most fun I've had in an MMO.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.