[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Interested in the Persona series for years but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: P3.jpg (89KB, 250x357px) Image search: [Google]
P3.jpg
89KB, 250x357px
>Be me
>Interested in the Persona series for years but never got a chance to play one of them
>Heard P3 is the best in the series
>Really want to play it
>Ask about it in a discord group
>"Yeah I love it, Anon!"
>"What was your reaction to [SPOILER]"
>Have the entire ending spoiled
>Call them out for spoiling it
>"Dude, the games been out for like 10 years you should've played it by now"
Anyone else have older games they were interested in spoiled?
>>
Nothing that I can remember. I usually end up forgetting by the time I play the game anyway.
>>
>>386094134
Personafags are pretty obnoxious when it comes to spoilers, Adachi is the killer btw
>>
>>386094134
>heard p3 is the best in the series
>Really want to play it
Then fucking play it nigger. Don't go asking around for everyone to tell you to play it, especially a plot heavy game you will get spoiled on it
>>
>>386094134
I really don't feel like spoilers are too big of a deal. I kinda had this happen to me with Nier.

>playing some bullshit with a friend
>"What games are there where the main character kills kids, besides Nier."
>"Uh, what?"
>still came out of it with it being my favorite game of all time

Also, go play Persona 3. Knowing the ending isn't a big deal at all. Playing through it right now myself, knowing what happens at the end, and I am fucking loving it.
>>
>>386094134

Just play it anyway. Shit sucks and it happened to me, but eventually a brand new Persona game will come out and you'll have the foresight to avoid the spoiler faggots. These games are huge so there's a shitton of stuff you still don't know.
>>
>>386095296
The only thing someone could ruin it for you is telling you about the final ending you unlock. Or how NG+ works.
>>
File: aigis think.jpg (531KB, 1280x1323px)
aigis think.jpg
531KB, 1280x1323px
>Memento Mori in the Anime Intro

What could that mean?
>>
Is it really a foreign concept to some people that there is just as much enjoyment to be had seeing how the plot builds up to a known spoiler as there is in playing a game blind?
And besides, if you wanted to play P3. You wanted to actually PLAY P3. Story heavy or not, you shouldn't let spoilers stop you from playing it.
>>
it's not the ending, it's the journey that makes it worth
>>
>>386094134

that's what you get for being one of those "what am i in for?" fags
>>
>>386094134
Fucking disgusting. Instead of playing the game you joined some erp server? What did you expect- the games fucking old and instead of playing it you go and ask about it
>>
>Be me
Well who else would you be?
>>
>>386097730
Agreed here. What's with the retards who always ask if it's worth playing an 80+ hour RPG if they were spoiled on a plot point. People do it for Persona 4 too, which is even funnier since they're usually not even spoiled on the real final twist.

The intro of the game literally flashes "Remember you will die" and "Memento Mori" over and over. The first persona you summon is the Greek personification of Death. You'd have to be a retard not to see it coming right away.
>>
>>386094134

Your fault for not leaving the discord when the game began getting spoiled
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.