[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hey anon, you wouldn't happen to want a drink at this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: y4iSas2[1].jpg (82KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
y4iSas2[1].jpg
82KB, 1366x768px
"Hey anon, you wouldn't happen to want a drink at this college party full of women who say they'll fuck you for booze? I'm on the straight-edge."

>What do you do?
>>
He looks pretty tough, I wouldn't want to get beaten up.
>>
>>386092010
I only drink alone in my basement please don't hurt me
>>
>>386092681
Frank has the abilty to see through walls and floors, fucker is going to find you for sure
>>
>>386093504
Patrick is the guy you should be afraid of. Frank can KO your character in one hit while Pat can tank dozens of hits before going out. He can get KO'd over and over and will still talk shit about Frank while hammered.
>>
Get him a nude pic of Katherine and then fuck her brains out in the room next door.
>>
>>386092010
No, I only fuck dudes.

But you're still shit company, bye.
>>
>>386095958
At the end of the day he doesn't give a shit and he still gets the nudes he asks for while reasserting his alpha essence.

He literally tells you he will rip out your spine if you lied to him about not smelling alcohol in the thermos.
>>
>>386096579
And I then proceeded to fuck Rachel's brains out too.
>>
totally fapped to that one girl it was pretty good
i wish they made more of a thing about sex, and had the girls tease the guys more, instead of being like just flat caricatures
>>
>>386096669
If he finds out you gave her alcohol behind his back he'll just blow your brains out and skullfuck the cavity where your head used to be.
>>
What game is this?
>>
File: 1458799260308s.jpg (2KB, 125x91px) Image search: [Google]
1458799260308s.jpg
2KB, 125x91px
>cant fuck either best girl

wasnt even worth the fucking bandwidth
>>
>>386098829
What are you talking about anon? Katherine was the first girl you could fuck
>>
>>386092010
Absolutely nothing wrong with drinking on holidays or special occasions
>>
>>386097490
House Party
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.