[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a good PS4 game that can be found for under 30 USD? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1495826279870.gif (393KB, 500x375px)
1495826279870.gif
393KB, 500x375px
What is a good PS4 game that can be found for under 30 USD? I'm on a budget and I need a fix.
>>
>>386087996

DQ Builders
>>
>>386087996

Have you played Bloodborne? You can get that under 20.
>>
>>386088690

I'm not big on Minecraft but it looks interesting.

>>386088820

Yeah, I've got that one. I enjoyed the hell out of it but I've been too much of a poorfag to buy the DLC. I've thought about giving Dark Souls a shot but I don't think I have the patience in me to down those bosses.

I'm thinking about getting Arkham Knight and buying the DLC at a later time, but if it's anything like the past Arkham games, DLC is required to understand the story.
>>
That's a bit broad, don't you think? What genres are you into OP?
>>
>>386089585
I think Bloodborne's DLC is worth the entry fee if you like the base game. It's probably the best thing that developer's ever put out.
>>
>>386089585
Buy Bloodborne's DLC before you consider anything else. It's the best thing From's ever done with the Souls formula.
>>
>>386089672

I'm very open minded when it comes to video games. The only genre I don't like are FPS, but Half-Life and others made by Valve are the exception.

>>386089728
>>386089860

I might just do that. I never finished Bloodborne because I didn't have down time last semester, but things are changing in the fall. Do you have to clear the base game to get to the DLC content?
>>
>>386090484
If you can get Yakuza 0, Nioh or Odin Sphere for that price, then get them
>>
>>386090484
I think you can access the DLC any time after Vicar Amelia. If you start NG+ you have to progress in the base game in order to access it.
>>
>>386090719

I've been eyeing Yakuza 0 for a while but I'm waiting for the price drop. I might just take the hit and buy it. I'm checking local pawn shops this weekend to see what I can find.

>>386090737

Awesome. I'll do my research on it and start a new save file if I go that route. The farthest I've gotten on that game was the Shadows of Yharnam but I put it down because of the lack of free time.

Fuck being a normie, but you need to make money legitimately to survive. It sucks, but it is what it is.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.