[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do faggots get tilted at taunting at fighting games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: pressdpadtootilt.jpg (140KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
pressdpadtootilt.jpg
140KB, 400x315px
Why the fuck do faggots get tilted at taunting at fighting games?

So I was playing Rivals of Aether (good game) with this guy and after I combo'd to shine upstrong I taunted.
"Why do you have to have that attitude?"

nvm the fact he was beating me a lot

He used his Kragg up b to create a pillar and I used my fireball to hit the pillar thus him falling to his death; then I taunted instant ragequit.

Only time a taunt annoys me is if I SD then they taunt.

What is it with these community in games where taunting is considered "toxic" (hate that fucking buzzword)
>>
taunts are a sign of disrespect. it has nothing to do with toxicity
>>
Some people take things too serious. In other news, water is wet, birds and singing, the sun is shining, and kids like you sh-
>>
>>386081330
>toxicity doesn't equate to assmad thinskin dorks who never learned to take a joke
>>
>>386081548
I taunt people all the time though. It's just disrespectful, you have to admit
>>
>>386081045
I thought making people mad was the point of taunting.
>>
I don't taunt because I dont want to disrespect the other player, we're not trying to have fun and sometimes you're just off your game or learning, taunting makes people feel bad and that's not what I want when I play a game.

I do taunt occasionally, but only because I really like the animations built for each character and enjoy looking at them. I'll do this very rarely and usually with friends cause making someone feel bad is not the goal of playing a game.
>>
>>386082015
Meant to say we're trying to have fun, not the opposite lol
>>
>>386081986
Although I will taunt sometimes as a form of communication/salutation in Sm4ash 4 Glory

E.G.
>dittos
>Dorf v Falcon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PElmAFZFoqQ

Mind games
>>
FGC is like that in general. Here's a list of things that can mean you are disrespectful / toxic / shit player / scrub from my experience in fightan netplay:

>taunts
>mirror matches
>supers/ultras/whatever name weeb fighters give to their special attacks
>instant kills and fatalities
>command grabs
>combos
>certain characters, especially popular ones
>>
File: begonethot.png (371KB, 386x423px) Image search: [Google]
begonethot.png
371KB, 386x423px
>>386081372
ould be playing a real rpg
>>
>>386082015
This. Why would you purposely try to make someone feel bad?
>>
>>386081045
When you don't allow people to taunt, the game isn't fun anymore.

It sucks in real life sports when guys LIke Roger (deflategate) goodell is ok with fining players who do celebration dances after a TD or making snow angels.

And it defienlry sucks to have people flame you in a video game because your taunting or key spamming.
>>
>>386083415
It's actually a pretty good mindgame in some situations. Competitively speaking, if you can taunt in an odd situation that implies that you read their previous option, you can gain a mental edge over your opponent thereafter.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.