[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend hours just fucking around with the grapling hook >forget

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>spend hours just fucking around with the grapling hook
>forget what the story was even about
is this what fun feels like?
its been so long
>>
Second game was even better, since it had a more varied map and more things to see and do.
>>
>>386076045
I spent a couple hours yesterday just shooting out struts on guard towers and watching them collapse. Little physics things like that haven't held my attention in a long time, but this games is full of neat stuff like flower beds flattening if you throw a grenade or some other explosive into them that impress me quite a bit.

I also blew up a gas station once and the shockwave dented the shit out of a billboard behind it.

>>386076770
That's one thing that bothers me though, the map isn't nearly as varied and it all just looks the same, which sucks. They defintely give you more gadgets to mess around with, but the game world itself is pretty bland in comparisson.
>>
Yeahitns pcool
AND YOU CAN DESTROY THE FUCKING TRAINS
>>
>>386076045
Played this for an hour after installing and updating for two days.

It's alright I guess, but destruction objectives are hard to spot and it just feels like every other sandbox I've ever played.
>>
It's a shame that on PS4 the frame rate goes to shit whenever there's more than 2 explosions on screen
>>
>>386077229
The game runs awful on everything
If you don't have a beast PC forget about it
I have a high tier PC and I get like 15 fps and freezing
Shit sucks because the game is very fun
>>
>>386077229

jesus christ this, the framerate completely shits itself anytime you start blowing stuff up. also the always online shit is cancerous, agree with the earlier anon that its not as good as the second game
>>
>>386077357
It's better in every way in terms of gameplay
Yea it sucks you don't get snow and desert, but that's just cosmetic shit
The only issue the game has is that it runs like shit on everything
>>
>>386077506

i havent played JC2 in years so im sure theres some wishful nostalgia on my part, i may warm up to this one more. i agree the gameplay is better and more varied
>>
>>386076045
>>
>get the DLC gun
>win the game
>>
My favorite part is when Square Enix wants me to be constantly connected to their servers. And anytime it drops, and I tell it the game to go into offline mode, they're kind enough to attempt to reconnect to their servers every time I bring up the map.
>>
>>386076045
Shame abou the
>no big city
>no big airport
>no unique civilian areas
>much smaller and less varied landmass than 2
>ps4 pro boost mode runs at 12fps

It's very fun but much worse than the predecessor
>>
>>386078131
Why isn't there an option to simply play offline?
The online stuff kills the framrate
>>
>>386077089
tru dat. was gonna upload webms but theyre too big so here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwJZ-HCC6Vg

>>386077893
the dlc is pretty cool, jetpack wingsuit is god tier
>>
File: GameClip-Original.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GameClip-Original.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>386078736
actually, i think this should work.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.