[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends and/or loved that you met in online games but lost contact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 66645.png (88KB, 1197x623px) Image search: [Google]
66645.png
88KB, 1197x623px
post your stories about friendships or even relationships you aquired through online games but lost contact to him/her for some reason or another

>pic related
also for some Anons wondering, I'm still going for it but no luck so far
>>
File: 1433766597302.png (241KB, 1330x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1433766597302.png
241KB, 1330x1076px
>>
I met my fiancee on guild wars 1. Started off doing high end pve and then went into high end pvp. I flew out to her for a semester of school and then came back and finished up. She came to visit then I saved up a bunch of cash and after some hard work we're now living together
>>
>>386070010
That's pretty neat anon
>>
File: 1453613892363-1.png (30KB, 1259x316px) Image search: [Google]
1453613892363-1.png
30KB, 1259x316px
>>
>>386070010
that's awsome Anon
>>
>>386070215
>>386070437
Indeed. It's been a long struggle, with distance and money issues (it was hard finding work here, but now I work from home for my employer in the us). long distance/online relationships aren't for everyone, but if you make it work it's worth it. you fall for them based on interests and hobbies and personality, the physical comes secondary and I think that helps to really show of the relationship is strong, you know?
>>
>>386070010
Good job. You're living the dream.
>>
>>386070537
I definitely couldn't do it. I dont see how you dont go crazy having the same hobbies either. My wife and i have completely different hobbies/intrests/music taste and what not. Its kinda nice not having to share everything together.
>>
>>386070564
Oh, I didn't read the second half of the thread. We're obviously still in contact.
Uh, I've had a few friends that I've met up with online that I don't talk to anymore.
Most of them were in guild wars 1. There was a girl named Kelly whom I partied up with pretty regularly and we'd talk for a long time after we were done playing. I'd helped her through boyfriend, school, and parent issues and never expected anything from it (I was dating someone i met in real life at the time).
She was super chill and we lost contact shortly after the second game came out and we both lost interest. Then, a few weeks ago she messaged me in the second game and gave me her email after like 5 years of not being in contact.
>>386071045
We have some different hobbies, but the major ones like video games and Pathfinder (DND), we share. It's a good bonding point and neither of us get mad at the other for indulging too much
>>
>>386070537
OP here, I know and I can totally agree with your post, sadly it didn't work out for us back then since by the time we met we were only 16 (well she turned 17 in october while I turned 17 in January) and yeah as you can take from the cap that I posted it sadly didn't work out for us. But maby if I can somehow manage to get back into contact with her and she's still single...who knows maby now things might work out better.
>>
File: `441414.png (323KB, 517x425px) Image search: [Google]
`441414.png
323KB, 517x425px
>>386068897
>screencapping your own post and making a new thread with it
>>
>>386071443
what? the old thread died and I just got back home from work and couldn't find another one. Also it was a nice thread, full of feels and happy ends related to online games
>>
File: 1483960752456.png (199KB, 366x424px) Image search: [Google]
1483960752456.png
199KB, 366x424px
I met a guy in CSS who I talked to almost every day but then he just stopped logging in and I never saw him again. I was also friends with a guy who pretended to be a Japanese girl for attention but he made really good maps and let me play them before they came out, then he quit and none of those unfinished maps were ever released.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.