[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You walk into a club and this guy slaps your girl's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: chrome_2017-08-03_16-32-55.png (418KB, 740x381px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-08-03_16-32-55.png
418KB, 740x381px
You walk into a club and this guy slaps your girl's ass.

What do you do?
>>
hello i am mastur ch1ef lolololoololololol

I really like season 7 so far. It's a shame it takes awhile for new episodes to be put out but I love each and everyone of them.
>>
>>386064919
Season 7 is fucking depressing at the end. I feel like Season 4 was the best.

Real talk:

Jon CJG's writing > Literally anything in Rooster Teeth
>>
>>386064919
Wh0's fri3nd is a queef
>>
>>386063826
I'm pretty sure Doomguy doesn't go clubbing OP.
>>
I wait 5 months for the next episode. because I'm a gigantic fan of the show and think it rivals most of what's on TV these days.
>>
Why hasn't Jon gotten his own TV show yet?
>>
>>386065325
That's because despite all the plot holes and stupid shit, Jon's a really solid director. Look at his cinematography, and more emotional scenes, like the conclusion in Season 7.

For everything that's a mistake, he has something really solid after it, and learns from his mistakes.

With how solid the serious parts of Arby n the Chief were, I'd love to see him handle an actual TV show
>>
>>386064919
What I love about Arby n the Chief, watching it back now, is how you can watch jons writing evolve as it goes on. I think he was using the show to practice his storytelling and it mostly works really fucking well.
>>
>>386065165
Have you watched Hard Justice? It was nowhere near as popular as Deus Ex or Arby n Chief but IMO it's easily Jon's best writing. Great combination of comedy and serious story telling.
>>
File: Capture.png (503KB, 1034x629px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
503KB, 1034x629px
>>386065725
what plot holes?
>>
I think Jon is honestly a fantastic writer. I know he claims he's not, but the fact that Season 7's ending made me cry over two fucking toys with Microsoft Sam and Mike voices I think proves he's a good writer
>>
>>386066108
The moment in Endgame where Arbiter writes out the message to Claire, not wanting to send it followed by Arby lamenting how fast the toys are falling apart is a perfect moment and I get a twinge every time I think about it.

I also love Claire and Arby's "date" on Last Resort at the beach. It's mainly nostalgia cause I played a shitton of Halo 3 in highschool and that was my favourite map.

I think AntC really captures that whole period of the 7th gen, more than just a show about two characters it's a genuine cultural document.
>>
>>386066108
whenever I hear sam or mike in any other video anywhere, i totally connect them to arby and chief. it is THEIR character voice.
>>
>>386066434
It is, and that's why I love it so much as a series. Season 1 especially is a very clear product of its time, from the music used, to the arguments and soapboxing, to even the shitty video quality. I like to think everything up to Season 7 is all about shenanigans and other fun shit until the hacker arc started, then that's when it started going down further into the rabbit hole until the series slowly became about the inevitability of death, and how we should handle our shortcomings -- we can either mope about our future, or just stop giving a shit and have fun with what's around us, even if it makes us blubbering idiots.

I'm very clearly overthinking and overanalyzing his series but I do believe that the gradual transition into the theme of Season 7 is a fantastic metaphor for life.
>>
>>386066434
I'll be honest, I've never played Halo. Never had much interest in it. I just like AntC because I think the plots and characters are genuinely fantastic. I hope Season 8 ends with Arbiter meeting Claire.
>>
>>386066907
What is Season 8 anyways? I thought the ending of 7 meant there wasn't anywhere for it to go.
>>
File: 1501475072528.jpg (18KB, 535x299px) Image search: [Google]
1501475072528.jpg
18KB, 535x299px
Is Arby and the Chief the best machinima ever?
>>
>>386066681
I don't think you're overthinking it at all. I expect that Jon intends for these themes to come out over the series. There's been a very distinct descent to the plot curve of the show.

At certain points its as though some of the drama like getting banned or whatever is overblown, because big deal, you get banned and can't play vidya, whatever. But for the toys and some of the more unfortunate players online, the xbox live really is their life.

>>386066907
This is cool to hear, I guarantee if you'd played the games the show would mean even more to you, though. You'd probably pick up way more references etc. Nowadays, it's weird to jump into the online maps and wander around what is effectively the sets for the show.

>>386066981
We don't know yet. It's a kind of "last hurrah", taking the show into ridiculous and borderline insane territory. An 8th series is kind of excessive, considering how well 7 ended so Jon is rising to meet that feeling and just going mad with it.
>>
>>386066981
The first arc of it is Arbiter basically dreaming 2001: A Space Odyssey, the 2nd part only has one episode so far, but the toys are back and Arbiter and Chief fight. Chief once again blames Arbiter for killing Cortana, and this causes shit to hit the fan again. They stop fighting when Arbiter wants a cigarette or beer (I'll have to rewatch the episode) and he finds out it's 2017.

Also Adam from Season 6 is gonna be the primary villain
>>
>>386063826
wait jon still makes this? i thought it was over when chief and arby commit sudoku
>>
>>386067432
Nope. Jon supposedly wasn't happy with Season 7's ending, and made a poll on twitter asking if people wanted a Season 8. The overwhelming response was yes. Season 8's tagline is even "The Last Season... for real this time."
>>
>>386063826
Break his shield with a charged plasma pistol shot and deck him in the throat
>>
Was nice chatting Arby n the Chief with you guys, just wanted to say that before thread dies
>>
>>386068708
No dont I just got here. I think this is the only one of the shows that I used to way back when I was teen that got better and stayed good as I got older.

Like think of how awful Roosterteeth is now a days. Think of how awful Machinima is in general. Meanwhile Jon is still getting better and better at his talent and the show still makes me laugh or think.

Also why the hell is that gay lord Jon so good at making sountracks. like seriously.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.