[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other than Oblivion, what are games where you play as a nobody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Oblivion_Cover.png (377KB, 350x433px) Image search: [Google]
Oblivion_Cover.png
377KB, 350x433px
Other than Oblivion, what are games where you play as a nobody instead of a protagonist?
>>
File: t163542480472.jpg (63KB, 417x749px) Image search: [Google]
t163542480472.jpg
63KB, 417x749px
Morrowind
>>
>>386063379
X3
>>
I'll give you a 2/10 for this bait
>>
>>386063379
I wouldn't say you're a nobody when the Emperor has seen you in his dreams and entrusts you with the amulet to help Martin become Emperor.
>>
On the topic of being a nobody, I wish the Elder Scrolls games just had you rank up to being a Made Man of sorts within a guild instead of the leader.
You never actually have leader responsibilities, you're instead the man who gets shit done. Giving you the title of Leader of the Guild is dumb, especially when you're going to basically never interact with the guild ever again after you do the final quest.
>>
>>386063812

Not a nobody but you're basically a supporting character in the grand scheme of things during the Oblivion crisis.
>>
Fallout: NV

In the other games you come from a vault, which is a novelty to the surface people.

You are nobody in STALKER, too.

I think in Metro 2033 you were basically nobody, but I can't recall how the game started.
>>
Mountain Blade
>>
File: MystCover.png (109KB, 256x307px) Image search: [Google]
MystCover.png
109KB, 256x307px
>>386063379

Myst series
>>
>>386063943
I hate this too. Oblivion was a little better in this regard, like becoming the Gray Fox offering some interesting perks and the whole side quest resolving in such a way that made the fact you have literally nothing to do as leader seem less retarded. Or the Dark Brotherhood where you actually have tasks specific to the leader, just a shame the measly gold return makes it not worth the effort. I found it much cooler being a Silencer in the Dark Brotherhood. You get to enjoy the status and prestige of a high rank while actually having a defined role and important shit to do.
>>
File: 3429999qt68fic9th.gif (366KB, 370x200px) Image search: [Google]
3429999qt68fic9th.gif
366KB, 370x200px
>>386065563
I prefered just hanging out with Ocheeva, Vicente, Marie, and the gang in our comfy little house.
I'm glad they killed Lucien. I hated him for what he made me do to my family.
>>
>>386063514
kek
>>
>>386064363
I'll mount your blade
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.