[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>release one tiny update to TF2 >it causes server crashes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: shitfoil hat.png (214KB, 339x339px) Image search: [Google]
shitfoil hat.png
214KB, 339x339px
>release one tiny update to TF2
>it causes server crashes instantly because Valve couldn't be bothered to test it significantly at all on the one mode it actually affects
Can we all agree Valve is straight up just a shit company now? All of their major talent has left/is leaving, I'm thinking it's time to accept there's nothing left to wait for.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (740KB, 805x792px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
740KB, 805x792px
>>386062485
>had a dream about half life 3 announcement in 2018
>left for dead 3 announced, remastered graphics for tf2 in the next source engine
>wake up
>realize the only thing they care about anymore is managing steam, cs:go and dota 2
>go back to bed
>>
>>386062485
Is gubgub still in jail?
>>
>>386062998
I don't know who gubgub is but Uncle Gubsy was at our bbq last Tuesday, ate like 4 snowdogs.
>>
>>386062946
>waking up
this was your first mistake
>>
>>386062485
It has been for a while
>>
>>386062998
Pretty sure he's out now. Silvermania announced that he was going to get released at the last panel.
>>
File: don't question it, goyim.jpg (17KB, 621x661px) Image search: [Google]
don't question it, goyim.jpg
17KB, 621x661px
>>386063135
>>
>>386063251
Pretty sure he'll never show up in a video again though, they seem to fucking hate him now, as they should
>>
I hate Dota 2 and CSGO and have never played them but I almost wanna devote my life to becoming the absolute best at them so I can stand proud in the middle of a large stadium, watched by hundreds of millions of people and say to the world "GABE MAKE HALF LIFE 3 YOU FAT FUCK"
>>
>>386062485
Left 4 dead is the only Valve game I've ever enjoyed. I've never understood the circle jerk around them. I didn't enjoy either half life and I played them both around release. Dropped both of them incidentally.
>>
>>386062485
>All of their major talent has left/is leaving
No, a lot of the oldest members (many of them founders) are retiring.

TF2 is fucked because the actual shit they're working on is too comparatively attractive to the various staff. They've got a next-gen engine and multiple games for it in development. They've got VR stuff. They've got DOTA2 and CS:GO. And then they've got TF2, L4D2, their old singleplayer games, etc.

TF2 has a 'full time' team of around five people (and this most likely means, people who work on it regularly, not that that's all they do), and can pull in up to 15 or 20 in the weeks leading up to a major update (for playtesting and final polish).

TF2 is slowly fading, especially with the arrival of decade-newer competitors (Overwatch, Lawbreakers, Paladins). It doesn't speak to be larger situation at Valve, which is one of enormous expansion and transformation (into a hardware and standards company).
>>
>>386062485
They've been occasionally "updating" HL1 on Steam to remove features like Direct3D rendering for absolutely no reason for years now. I wonder when they'll release an update that just straight up breaks the game.
>>
Apparently Amazon DE leaked Switch 2, October release date it looks like. Here's hoping it makes it onto Switch.
>>
File: 1500151927710.jpg (54KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500151927710.jpg
54KB, 720x720px
mother fucker got busted for cp lol
>>
>>386062485
Why does L4D2 keep getting small 4mb updates?
>>
>>386064330
Is it just me or so pedophiles have a 'pedophile' air to them?
Like how you can tell a dude is gay- there's something that gives them away.
>>
>>386062485
I just want them to kill quickplay and make everyone resort to community maps again. the game is a shell of what it used to be
>>
>>386062998
What happened?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.