[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's to you, Nicola and Bart Rest forever here in our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: GZ_Chico.png (125KB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
GZ_Chico.png
125KB, 280x358px
Here's to you, Nicola and Bart
Rest forever here in our hearts
The last and final moment is yours
That agony is your triumph
>>
>>386053301
Good song. You know the guy who made that song also did the music for fistful of dollars. I didn't know that. I think his name is ennio morricone.
>>
>>386053301
Why couldn't Kojima direct/produce the game as well as he did the trailers?
>>
>>386054167
he wants to be a hollywood director more than he does a video game developer. Music videos are a good middle point for him. Lets him do whatever visuals he wants without needing to provide any logical context at all. Its why he got away with having a man wake up in a hospital, soldiers killing patients and a flaming man on horseback in the span of a couple of minutes
>>
>>386053301
I never realised but this song is also at the end of mgs4 and in a way I feel like a part of Kojima's mind was thinking that some people may have completely disregarded the psp releases
>>
>>386054618
Snake and Otacon were originally going to be executed at the end of 4 as terrorists, hence the song.
>>
>>386054832
what the fucc
source?
>>
>>386054167
He's went in the record since MGS2 that he likes to mislead people from the promo and trailers in contras with the actual game

They went as far as creating screenshots for gameplay that was never to be included in the Xbox version of mgs2 where you play Solid snake.

That besides the shit ton of other stuff he's known for like
>wanting snatched discs to disintegrate after one playthrough
>wanting to mislead people entirely on mgsv
>telling people bb in mgs3 was solid snake going back in time
And other stuff
>>
>>386054984
Google it you retard
>>
>>386055072
google it for me
thanks
>>
>>386055019
So he purposely made the trailers fantastic to make people think the game would be fantastic too, but it turned out to actually be shit?
I guess Kojima is the rusemaster.
>>
>>386055189
>I guess Kojima is the rusemaster.
and that's why people are salty about 5. They played themselves when the evidence was there all along.
>>
>>386055154
ugggghhhh how about no?!
>>
>>386055482
*unsheates penis*
back the fuck off!?
>>
>>386055621
OwO what's this???
>>
>>386055852
flesruoy lliK
>>
>>386055852
a surprise
look closer
*unzips katana*
nothing personnel
>>
File: 1501478131201.gif (70KB, 296x335px) Image search: [Google]
1501478131201.gif
70KB, 296x335px
>>386053301
>Ground Zeroes partially about saving Chico
>Not even in Phantom Pain
>Only mention of him is buried in random cassette tape conversations
>>
>>386054167
Because of his poor time management and Konami shooting their load too early. The game cost a fucking lot of money but it made it all back and then some within days, they could have given him a little bit more time to micromanage like Kojima loves to do.
>>
>>386055852
*grabs you by the throat*
back the fuck off??
>>
>>386055456
People who bought into the trailer meme brought it on themselves really. It's like they didn't pay attention to the last 25 years of Kojima's professional career.
>>
>>386056182
It was more about Kaz wanting you to get Chico and Paz out of that place so they couldn't talk and give over any more information. Big Boss went along with it because Kaz manipulated him to feel sad for them.
>>
>>386056529
>Kaz is evil meme
Get back on your fucking boat, Huey
>>
>>386053301
Be quiet, Chico.
>>
>>386055456
I knew Kojima's tricks all along so I never even played MGSV. I won't play Death Strandings either. Kojima is the greatest developer of all time.
>>
>>386054167
Because he's a wannabe hollywood movie director but instead of realising his limitations he wants to go further and instead ruins what little talent and fanbase he still has.
>>
>>386058286
Shitting on his pathetic fanbase and their expectations is one of the best things about him.
>>
>>386056231
>within days
You mean day, singular
V made double its production cost on release day
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.