[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok I got this piece of shit in the capcom humble bundle and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: maxresdefault.jpg (302KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
302KB, 1920x1080px
Ok I got this piece of shit in the capcom humble bundle and I must say, it's complete shit. Why does /v/ hold it in such high regard?
I couldnt even kill the 1st zombie with the knife leaving me to restart the entire game and put it on easy mode and I still cant figure out the puzzles (im stuck on the part where you pick up a key and you get drilled to death from the knight statue. Don't get me started on the inventory system.

If I want to play this game im going to have to watch a fucking play through on youtube on my tablet when im playing, complete bs

>controls are fucked on keyboard and mouse
>mouse cursor stays on the fucking screen the entire game because slant eyes cant code for shit
>have to download and install 3rd party software to remove mouse cursor

This gamer should have stayed in the 90s
>>
File: 1384678020478.jpg (6KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1384678020478.jpg
6KB, 225x224px
Observe my 7
>>
File: artificial difficulty.jpg (22KB, 642x150px) Image search: [Google]
artificial difficulty.jpg
22KB, 642x150px
also i wasted 2 daggers(defence items) and all my ammo killing 2 zombies

why is the knife so useless?
>>
It's one of the greatest games ever made.

Please fuck off back to whatever shitters like you play.
>>
The game is probably older than you are.
>>
File: 1501255503025.png (135KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
1501255503025.png
135KB, 622x626px
>>
>>386053123
im 28
>>
File: 8.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
8.gif
2MB, 480x270px
ebin b8 thread OP
chekkit
>>
>>386053383
I don't get it.
I know it's a reference just tell me which one.
>>
9 reporting in
>>
>>386053623
Just google the quote.
>>
Pretty horrible bait 2bh. Not even deserving of a (You).

The controls are fine, and work great with KB only even. Knife's always been a total joke in RE1-3, unless you were born in Asia.
>>
I still need to beat this game after I dropped it the first time. It just stressed be out too much, I quit because I didn't know crimson heads were a thing and had essentially made the game impossible for myself.
>>
>>386053623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzTuubHZqQo
>>
>>386053986
You're just making excuses. First time I played the game on a GC I didn't know about crimson heads either, killed a couple and the rest I just ran past. Eventually learned to avoid the rooms they were in unless I had no choice. Game is perfectly beatable regardless.
>>
>>386052658
Bait or braindead?
Don't lie
>>
>>386055223
baitdead?
>>
I wish the puzzles were harder, it's elementary stuff.
Although I did get stuck on the code locked door because I completely forgot about there being a pool table.
>>
Check out this 5
>>
File: 1499119206331.jpg (253KB, 532x574px) Image search: [Google]
1499119206331.jpg
253KB, 532x574px
>Playing Real Survival mode
>Go back through an area I cleared.
>A zombie model I didn't bother to burn has changed into a Crimson Head model.
>"aw fuck here we go"
>It doesn't get up.
>Come back 10 minutes later.
>It still isn't getting up.
>>
>>386052658
>I couldnt even kill the 1st zombie with the knife
>>
>>386052658
>I couldnt even kill the 1st zombie with the knife

Knife is a joke item, not meant to be used. Don't fight zombies until you get a gun. And even after that, you should still avoid most zombies because trying to kill everything will make you run out of ammo for bosses in all difficulties except the lowest.
>>
>>386056275
It's playing dead.
>>
>>386053623
It's a reference to a popular japanese Visual Novel made by Type-Moon called Fate/Stay Night
>>
File: 1473794461856.gif (3MB, 627x617px) Image search: [Google]
1473794461856.gif
3MB, 627x617px
>>386053535
>3535
>>
File: 1498121036673.jpg (11KB, 252x187px) Image search: [Google]
1498121036673.jpg
11KB, 252x187px
>>
>>386055667
What actually annoyed me was just the constant backtrack. In metroidvanias, I'm not too bothered, but the constant loading between every room, having to walk back the entire mansion because you brought the wrong item. Also playing as Jill and having the lighter and fuel can in two different slots.
>>
>>386052658
Hi dsp
>>
Allright I'm gay. Are you guys happy? You pushed and you pushed so now you all know my secret.
>>
>>386059991
dsp cleared this game rather well (on the lowest difficulty)
I watched it in full
>>
File: 1497471335237.gif (598KB, 350x349px) Image search: [Google]
1497471335237.gif
598KB, 350x349px
It's not complete shit, it's just heavily overrated. Puzzles aren't anything to write home about, and most of the survival aspects are less for tension and more for annoyance. The body burning mechanic is a nice idea with poor execution; I like the idea of having to kill enemies in similar areas to get more out of the gas, but you have so little inventory space that it's incredibly boring to have to run past multiple loading screens to get to a Safe Room, open the item box, put shit away, get the lighter and Fluid (or if you're Chris just the Fluid), run back to that area, light the zombies on fire, run all the way back, put the fluid back and take your herbs/second weapon/puzzle piece, then get back to the room to continue on. If you just had a fluid meter or something that you had a limited amount of uses you could fill but didn't have to waste inventory space it'd be a much better system.

That goes for puzzle pieces as well; nobody likes forgetting a puzzle piece and going back to the item box for it; if the inventory space was reserved for combat items only (or at the very least puzzle pieces could be kept in a puzzle box that only takes up one space) it'd be a lot less tedious. The puzzles themselves aren't too challenging (which is good because people don't want to be stuck in a room for extended periods) but on repeat playthroughs it just feels like you're going through the motions to complete the game. Combat isn't great either, which I guess drives home the fact that combat should normally be avoided, but they probably could've accomplished that more with a bit more ammo conservation instead of giving zombies random shots to die, and tying a headshot mechanic to chance
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.