[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The protagonist of the last game you played has been replaced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1606.png (76KB, 246x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1606.png
76KB, 246x385px
The protagonist of the last game you played has been replaced by Carl

How's your game now?
>>
>>386043915
Tales of Symphonia
>"Ayy fryman, you gotta exsphere err something? I gotta exsphere... RIGHT HERE! It plays every kickass track from Foreigner, plus this track I been workin' on: I Wanna Rock your Body (until the Chosen's Trail)"
>>
MGS Ground Zeroes
He'd fall off the side of the cliff and die at the start.
>>
"Listen here Uther-man, if I say this whole freaking city needs to be purged, then it's going to go down just like your mother is going to go down on me... hehehe, you know what I'm saying Light-boy? TONIGHT!"

"Jaina, hey where you going baby? What can't stand a little purging? Hey I'm talking to you! You, get your fine ass back here. "
>>
>>386043915
>implying any game where the protag becomes Carl would be naything but gold
>>
Spyro 2
>hey Ripto, I gotta couple 'a orbs for ya right here
>Hey Elora ya know you ain't the only one round here with the lower half of a donkey know what I'm sayin'?
>>
>>386043915
It don't matter.
>>
File: Mal'Ganis.jpg (7KB, 219x218px) Image search: [Google]
Mal'Ganis.jpg
7KB, 219x218px
>>386045670
>"You hear the voice of the Dark Lord. He whispers to you through the blade you wield... What does he say, young human? What does the Dark Lord tell you now?"
>"It don't matter... None of this matters."
>>
>>386043915
Payday 2
"I guess I gotta go fix the freaking drill"
>>
>EDF 4.1

>Look, I'm on my land. And we're both on Earth, which used to be a good planet, until they started lettin' bugs like YOU do whatevah the hell you want.
>has a fully decked out tank with 2 Wycked graphics and a woofer in the back
>dies horribly every mission
>>
>>386043915
>Fallout 4
>This doesn't matter, none of it matters
Sounds like nothing has changed
>>
>Friday the 13th
>Get away from the damn lake, ya friggin' kids! I ain't got no food, so get lost! ...though, if ya got some weed, just, ah...just leave that right there. Yeah. I ain't gonna do nothing with it, but...y'know.
>>
File: Time stops. TONIGHT!.jpg (240KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
Time stops. TONIGHT!.jpg
240KB, 784x1145px
>jojo asb
>my stand's power is none of your freakin business.
>>
A FF14 healer. The game would become a thousand times more entertaining.
>Here tank man, I got some freakin' heals for you
>Oh, you need a raise? Well I can raise somethin' for you, if you know what I mean
>>
>>386045156
Good thing Carl is immortal
>>
>>386043915
Dead Space, except the game now stars Hammond and ends at chapter 9.
>>
File: IMG_2726.png (3MB, 1500x1372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2726.png
3MB, 1500x1372px
Yeahhh heh heh heh Angelo have you SEEN the jugs awn that Jessica chick? I'd cast crack on her hehehe, teach her what whiplash is all about hehehe KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
>>
>Persona 4 Golden
I'm not sure if I want to see that or not
>>
>GTA IV
LETS GO SEE SOME TIDDIES
>>
>TF2
>Ayy this dumb bomb ain't gonna push itself. Though I ain't gonna push it.... my back's been killing me. Hey builder man, think you could rig me up a personal back massager or sumthin'?
>>
File: fugg.jpg (10KB, 275x381px) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
10KB, 275x381px
Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy

>"These friggin' turtles. WHO. THE FUCK. PUT THESE TURTLES HERE?!"
>"Oh no no no, I looooooved freezing my hairy butt off in an icy forest while bein' chased by this friggin' 30 foot bear, I definitely AIN'T bein' sarcastic here."
>"Oh, so you some sorta time wizard? Not gonn lie to ya, that mustache o' yours makes you look a bit gay."
>>
Persona 5
"Hey Inspector lady, how bought you come investigate this crime scene between my legs? Know what I'm saying?"
>>
>>386046014
heh. that line is so good.
>>
>>386048427
"Hey Chie, I got your Trial of the Dragon right here!"
>>
>New Vegas
>Have you seen this friggin' guy in a checkered jacket? I need to get this platinum chip or whatever.
>>
>>386047050
Bonus points he has to wear the female gear
>>
Metal Slug 3, now that would be funny.
>>
>>386043915
>Legend of Queen Opala
He ignores all monsters, joins Osira and fails to get laid. Bonus points if he gets killed by the panther.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.