[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being so toxic? I'm playing overwatch, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (5KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 310x163px
How do I stop being so toxic?

I'm playing overwatch, I start the session, I'm fresh just had some nice coffee and ready to play.

I absolutely dominate, like 30 final boss to 5 deaths kind of games.

This goes on for like 5 games or so.

Then it happens, I get a team with a horrible team comp with throwers and people who dont change.
Flaming toxic people that fill me.with seething rage because they are too stubborn to change off their super hard countered hero.

Then it seems.like every game after that is the same. Then I start getting tilted. I drop a bunch of SR.

Then I get ego-tistical and toxic. I'm a fucking diamond player stuck with plats screw you all etc etc. I get super frustrated and just end up running in and dying despite the fact that I can tell I'm fighting against lower elo players but I keep making stupid mistakes out of.frustration

Then I just get filled with fucking rage, I can't stop playing because of the thought of my SR having dropped so low. I play for like another 6 hours straight.

And then I end the day having played overwatch for 10 hours straight and haven't moved a single.SR

This has been like this for the last week.

How do I control myself and my.emotions? When I'm winning I don't want to stop, when I lose.I get filled.with rage.and just have to keep playing to make up for.the lost SR
>>
Sorry about the.fullstops on mobile.
>>
>>386040925
You should try reddit, newfriend, you will surely finds answers to your questions there. Now go.
>>
>>386040925
Go outside you fucking autist.
>>
Kill yorself lol
>>
>>386040925
I don't play overwatch.

I just came here to say you sound like a gigantic faggot
>>
>>386040925
Go on a hike, bring a book, get away from the computer at least twice or three times a week. Having a second, more relaxing hobby like that can definitely balance out the stressful hobby of competitive gaming. Plus it's a great way to get/stay fit.
>>
Same thing happened to me. I took pause for 1.5 months and have been doing great so far. Just take some time of and come back clean.
>>
reddit spacing detected
>>
Why are you guys saying I should go on Reddit? Lol
>>
Idk how long ow games are but I play paladin's and it's only like 10 min games

Don't really tilt even with thrower just because I know it will be over soon. If I can't win I at least try to be the best on my team
>>
File: 1.jpg (37KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37KB, 500x368px
>>386040925
>How do I stop being so toxic?
First realize this is a buzzword made by 14 year olds on reddit who got salty they lost and when someone says "gg ez" they get butthurt the the 10th degree

Once you realize this is a shitty excuse for people who can't handle losing and a little shit talk and most importantly, remembering that after the game is over IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE

Stop being a little insecure faggot and realize you're playing a game.

You aren't gonna go pro, you aren't gonna make a difference with the millions playing this game.
>>
>>386041757
OW games last for 20-30 min unless you stomp the other team, then it's 10 min max.
>>
>>386040925
>How do I stop being so toxic?

Stop caring.

Taking Overwatch seriously is fucking stupid. The game wasn't designed for high level play but Blizzard seems to be completely unaware of this fact.

Play quickplay and just fuck around for a while and do something else.
>>
Grow the fuck up bitch, that's how.
Once you realize IT'S YOUR FAULT you're losing and stop blaming others like some toddler with no concept of responsibility you'll improve. You're at that rank because that's where you belong. Get good and it will climb. You won't get good until you drop that shitty fucking attitude, though.
>>
>>386040925

take a break after 5 games then you fucking tard. You're not contributing fuck all to your team when you rage at people, as you said yourself. You make stupid mistakes because you're focused on other players rather than your own mechanical play. That will only cause people to throw and grief faster.

You sound like the kind of player that absolutely fucking ruined the overwatch playerbase. Get fucked. Don't fucking queue for competitive if you're in a toddler tantrum.

Thank fuck people like you are usually sub plat
>>
>>386040925
First of

all

stop posting

like this

you

fucking

r

e

t

ar

d
>>
>>386041796
>m
>>386041902
>>386042059
>>386042095

All of these is the right answer
>>
embrace the 50% winrate OP
>>
>>386042095

Haha, something tells me you're a sub plat super toxic player
>>
Try fisting your sister OP
>>
Thanks for the positive replies there was some useful comments here.
>>
>>386041902
You have to be retarded. You're the most stupid person to ever comment on a thread on 4chan. How do you manage to come up with such a low IQ comment? Does it just come to you naturally? You're a LOW IQ BEAST. A fucking retard by western standards. You're absolutely shitted out of your mind if you think OW isn't a competitive game, you have probably never played an online fps ever in your game that has a rank system.
>>
>>386042818
Is this some new pasta
>>
>>386040925
Wow, a combination of reddit spacing and the unironical usage of "toxic".
Pathetic.

>>386041757
>tilt
Seriously, do only redditors play these games?
Why can't you for the love of god speak like normal people?
>>
>>386041902
wat
If anything, then Overwatch wasn't meant to be played casually. Up to masters you still see people playing it like a deathmatch shooter, and of course you won't get far playing like that in a team-based game.
>>
>>386042985
He's on a board about video games talking about a video game, why would he not use video game jargon?
>>
>>386040925
I get you op, I'm really short tempered and I get pissed at my team easily. I don't even bother with coms there's no fucking point. I feel communicating with my team holds me back. It's done me good just focusing on my gameplay I solo qued and made it to GM with Zen and it felt great. Just focus on playing your role and adapting to the shitters on your team you'll win more games. What's your SR anyway?
>>
'toxic' is the new 'cringe'

aka words used by faggots and cunts
>>
>>386043231
This.
>>
>>386040925
Nothing's wrong with feeling a little rage. You want to win and you're losing. If yoy weren't angry, then there would be something wrong with you. It's all about how you react to your frustration. Instead of putting everyone down, stay polite and take on a leader role. Let the newer players know what they should be doing and focus the team on an objective.

When I played RTSes, I remember that there were three tiers of players in ranked random team players. New players were at the bottom, then came the skilled but obnoxious players who just screamed and quit whenever they had a newbie on their team, and then the highest-ranked playes were the ones who got the team together and led them to victory, regardless of composition.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.