[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>release a new IP that is heavily focused on online multiplayer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 8

File: H2x1_NSwitch_Arms.jpg (736KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
H2x1_NSwitch_Arms.jpg
736KB, 2000x1000px
>release a new IP that is heavily focused on online multiplayer
>release a sequel to a super popular online multiplayer game a month later

Bravo Ninty
>>
>>386040830
You live in Sydney faggot? Wanna meet up and fight?
>>
>>386040830
>Release more than 1 game a year
It's bad when Nintendo does it!
>>
>A 1-UP has been added to your life counter
>>
Arms is shovelware no matter how much you nintendo apologizers claim it is not.
>>
Can you go one day without shilling?

https://boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/%3A%20H2x1_NSwitch_Arms.jpg/
>>
>>386041241
>shilling

More like blowing holes in the idea of buying it because Nintendo decided to crash their own community with no survivors. If Arms was stagnant before then it's dead now.
>>
File: DCjXLTbVwAE33XS.png (542KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DCjXLTbVwAE33XS.png
542KB, 576x1024px
I'd like this game so, so, SO much more if I wasn't forced to play against people using customs. All ARMS being availble for all characters makes the game an absolute clusterfuck. There are too many ARM combos and I never know what the fuck to do. If they made a 1v1 unranked (because fuck the ranking system, it doesn't matter for a game like this) default only mode I'd be playing this game every day.
>>
>>386041714
If you just want to play casually why do you care about your rank?
>>
ARMS was just filler until Splatoon 2 came out. Everyone knows it.
>>
>>386040830
This game gets no support. So much for it's longevity that was already low. Wasted charming character designs on this shit.
>>
File: huh.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
12KB, 560x407px
>>386040830
ARMS' lifespan is 1 week due to its complete lack of depth and content, so I see no problem whatsoever in releasing another MP-focused game a month later.
>>
>>386041778
I don't want to keep being linked with the 3 guys in my country that are in the same rank as me.
>>
>>386041803
Better get to work on your call of duty with lolis
>>
>>386042045
>implying I play either
Way to lash out blindly because yours is dead though.
>>
>>386042102
I don't even have a switch
I am just saying that people here bash call of duty and other shooters yet splatoon is great because it has fucking lolis instead of manly muscled soldiers killing each other.
>>
>>386041714
>there are too many combinations and I don't know what to do

Seriously m8
>>
>>386042045
>>386042181
Splatoon doesn't even play like CoD though.
>>
>>386042181
Yes, everyone here decides what games are good or bad entirely by theme. You figured it out, so here's your celebratory (you)
>>
Okay so the new IP is ARMS but what's the other one?
>>
>>386042291
Still a shooter
>>
>>386042181
Splatoon is a fun game with lots to talk about. Not to mention it's a TPS that doesn't even play like CoD or any other shooter.
>>
>>386042360
By that logic Splatoon is like Resident Evil.
>>
>>386041889
The ARMS JP Twitter is still posting every day and the tweets get a lot of attention.
>>
>>386042364
Don't try to sugar coat it
We all know very well most of you if not all just play it for the loli
Hell you even post in your threads that the people that designs characters are pedos
>>
>>386042045
>>386042360
and ARMS is Wii Boxing if you generalize hard enough
what's your point
>>
>>386042481
but my inkling is a guy and I don't really care about him
the cute squid girls are just a bonus
>>
>>386040830
That's why ARMS is doing the updates like Splatoon does so they can basically force people to alternate between the two games whenever they release and update.

Though ARMS would probably have more consistent conversation going about it if they actually put the lore in the game where most people can see it instead of on Twitter where not much of it even gets translated.
>>
>>386040830
>it's only dead because splatoon is out
>>
>>386042481
Some doesn't know what gameplay or mechanics are. If you look at Splatoon and the first thing you think of is "LOLIS", then that's a problem with you and you only.

When most people see Splatoon, they see a colorful Nintendo shooter with fun game play.
>>
>>386042760
Yeah that's what touhou fags say and then you go into their threads and they are full of i want to fuck x or y
But whatever, keep being hypocrites
>>
ARMS will sell well. It's gonna hit at LEAST 2 million sales, and by the end of the updates it'll have plenty of content and be remembered fondly. The fact that it's the first edition of a fighting game means that the fighting mechanics are basic and people aren't going to have much to talk about.
Similar to Melee and Street Fighter 2, the second game will be the "true" vision of the game, building upon the foundation of 1 to make something amazing.

THAT'S when ARMS is gonna blow up.
>>
>>386042935
you can enter the splatoon general right now and they'll all be talking about the gameplay
people really care about splatoon's gameplay, you'd be surprised
>>
Are you guys planning on paying for Switch's online play? I probably won't, not at the beginning anyways. ARMS and Splatoon are fun but not really worth paying for on top of the base game, in my opinion
>>
>>386043242
It's gonna guy you some kind of access to a fuckton of classic ninty games, I heard.

if that's true I'll pay.
>>
>>386043242
It's £10 for a year isn't it? I really wish I didn't have to pay but it's not a major setback at all.
>>
>>386043242
I don't plan on it, I'm probably gonna sell my switch after I finish Mario, then buy again whenever the revision comes out
>>
>>386042935
You're on fucking 4chan, of course people are gonna post lewd squids and shit. Even then Splatoon threads manage to be 90% about gameplay. Go to /ink/ or any regular thread.

Splatoon has amazing and fun gameplay, and that's that.
>>
>>386040989
Damn, you told them
>>
>>386043242
It's4 dollars and I make 200 a week. That's dirt cheap for any loser with a decent job.
>>
>>386043806
The truth sucks.
>>
>>386043959
No, you suck.
>>
>>386043787
>Splatoon has amazing and fun gameplay

lol
>>
>>386040830

It still sold a million despite that, which is pretty impressive overall

But we aren't allowed to acknowledge that since we only exist to shitpost
>>
File: smug piplup.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
smug piplup.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>386044030
>my game is good because I say so and your opinion doesn't matter
Ok then, if you are so sure about that then pretend I didn't say shit.
>>
>>386040830
>super popular

When I played splatoon 1 no one in the americas was even playing it so I was matched only with asians

Splatoon is really slow paced and shallow so no surprise there.
>>
>>386043242

>worth paying

A dollar and 60 cents a week anon

also Mario Kart exists, USF2 exists, Super Bomberman R exists, and we have multiple online games available and coming,it's not JUST Arms and Splatoon

Also we have the free classic game that multiplayer support
>>
>>386043959
>>386044191

Everybody said the game was good and far from shovelware

Just because you have a jaded opinion doesn't make it the """""truth"""" because "I dared to be negative"
>>
File: 1225342779843.jpg (75KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1225342779843.jpg
75KB, 500x600px
>>386043945
its less about the amount it costs and more about the idea of it.
does anyone really want to pay extra to play only mk8 and splatoon2 online?

i feel like nintendo is too far behind when it comes to netplay to even think about charging for it.
i say this as someone who owns switch/ps4/xbone.
>>
>>386044040
>lol
lol
>>
File: let the games begin.png (475KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
let the games begin.png
475KB, 540x960px
>>386040974
What a bunch of assholes.
>>
>>386044357
Lot of insecurities then if you are so sure, then why even reply? I'll leave you to think about that.
When a game I like is good and I am secure over it, I just dismiss the negativity.
>>
>>386042045
Not him, but I played both and there's no denying this.
But sure, go ahead and trash on what is now one of Nintendo's biggest IP. It's the reason why ARMS now has a player as the size of Battleborn's.
>>
>>386044256
>Also we have the free classic game that multiplayer support

Online support? Is online Ice Climbers seriously happening? Don't fuck with me on this one bro
>>
Arms should've been a launch title.

Instead they waited til June, and there was a good number of people who chose not to buy it because they wanted to spend their money on Splatoon 2 instead.
>>
>>386044646
>player as
Shit, meant playerbase here.
>>
>>386044646
>It's the reason why ARMS now has a player as the size of Battleborn's.

bait
>>
>>386044774
Keep deluding yourself, it is fucking tiny after the Splatoon 2 launch and there's no denying this.
>>
Reminder splatoon is the MLP of nintendo
>>
>>386044695
It is a launch title. They spread all the launch titles out over the course of the year. If they released it at any other time it would've been overshadowed and not sell as much as it did. It was good they released it in June because it still sold a million copies.
>>
>>386044890
If you were to go into the game right now and have trouble getting matched up with people to play with it's only because it's still really close to Splatoon 2's release and so naturally people would be playing the game that they just bought over anything else.
>>
>>386040830
20 burger dollars for online next year! Well done nintendo
fuck all this subscription age! Why can't it be purchased for 1 time only! Mother fuckers.. I need to pay my monthly bills and now nintendo is jewing my money too!! Motherfucking jews ruining the society! This is why millenials are fucking retarded and just get baited on everything!! Is this what hitler trying to avoid? Is hitler from the future and just saw that jews are taking money on everyone? Fuckkkkk! sorry for my autism
>>
>>386044890
Is that why ARMS is still selling great?
>>
>>386044217
No one played it because it was a new IP in the same position as ARMS. Now that it's made it's place as one of Nintendo's top selling IPs, everyone will give it a chance and treat it like the Smash Bros, Zeldas, Marios, etc

>Splatoon is really slow paced and shallow
Source: your asshole

Splatoon 2 at high level is fast in every way. Not only that it has the most movement options out of any shooter currently and it actually requires teamwork since people are working towards an actual goal and not just on some mindless killing spree.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4sVcSDFYdQ

Keep shitposting, though.
>>
>>386044256
Mario Kart can be played free on Wii U and I don't give two fucks about USF2 or Bomberman
>>
>>386045452
>Not only that it has the most movement options out of any shooter currently

-slow walk
-slow swim

How does that compare to bunnyhoping, and rocketjumping?
>>
>>386045063
And if your having a hard time getting matched up, it proved my point and means the player base has decreased massively because of Splatoon 2.
>and so naturally people would be playing the game that they just bought over anything else.
No shit, they gravitate towards playing that but most people usually play the new game they bought most of the time and play another game on the side. In the case of ARMS, it was dropped completely.
>>386045389
Gonna need a source senpai. In Japan, America or Europe?
>>
>Rarely has 30+ viewers on Twitch unless Mikepanoots is playing which brings it up to 250~
It's a real shame too, the game should get continued support because it's a great concept and executed well enough. If it did a proper storymode like MK10 and SFV that would help.
>>
>>386045609
>slow walk and slow swim
Abilities exist to increase both of those movements speeds, thanks for confirming you haven't played the game.
>>
>>386045609
You arenafags are impossible to please unless a game is a Quake 3 clone.
Newsflash faggot, Quake 3 is the worst in the series because it has no campaign, even Quake 4 is better.
>>
>>386045452
>That tiny map
>that slug speed movement
>no vertical movement outside of a few pre-determined walls that are still tiny
>literally no aerial movement
>match lasts 5 seconds because it would get boring otherwise

fucking yawn
>>
>>386045063
I took a break from Splatoon 2 and didn't have any troubles finding anyone in ARMS. That's just me though.
>>
>>386045772
>Abilities exist to increase both of those movements speeds

And yet it's still slow as fuck

>You arenafags are impossible to please

You want me to praise a sluggish, shallow baby game for no reason?
>>
>>386045908
Halo is slow, Splatoon while not as hyper quick as Quake 3 is fast enough to be interesting. Even then why does speed = quality to you arenafags?
>>
>>386045609
All top level/ranked players have already increased their swimming and walk speed. So like I said, top level play is still fast as shit. See the video.

Way faster than any current shooter I've played unless you're willing to prove me wrong.
>>
>>386045651
I havent played arms after splatoon 2. Hell l, i only played arms for a week and dropped it cause people start using pro control instead of motion controls I wish people didnt know about normal controls so i can kick more ass iam also thinking of dropping splatoon 2 soon. Cause iam pretty much drained from it. This is the problem of multiplayer games. Once a person like me who has too much shit to do is starting to have less fun on the game, thats it
>>
>>386046027
>Even then why does speed = quality to you arenafags?

It doesn't, but why would I play a game that's so restrictive and has the pace of a slug? It plays slow because it's a game for small kids. That's boring and not fun
>>
>>386045908
>Equiping Triple Run Speed Up or Triple Swim Up makes a noticeable difference in movement speed
>Still slow as fuck
Pick one, you haven't played the game dude and you're shitposting. Or do you want to show me your copy with a timestamp?
>>
>>386046198
>restrictive
Nigga you can move on walls
>>
>>386046110
>All top level/ranked players have already increased their swimming and walk speed.

And yet they're still slow

>Way faster than any current shooter

bait
>>
File: DFtsHdIVwAAy3MH.png (3MB, 1906x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DFtsHdIVwAAy3MH.png
3MB, 1906x1920px
>>386045664
Twitch views mean nothing to this kind of game. It's a very "just play it yourself" game. I play ARMS but I never watch it unless Sol is playing.
>>
>>386045651
>No shit, they gravitate towards playing that but most people usually play the new game they bought most of the time and play another game on the side. In the case of ARMS, it was dropped completely.

You're being stupid. Just people people stop playing ARMS because they're playing Splatoon 2 doesn't mean they stopped playing ARMS forever. Not like it even matters anyway because the game already sold really well and they'll just release an update to get people playing again.

Since the first new character was Max Brass, the next will probably be a female character everyone will go crazy over like the rest.
>>
>>386046262
Wow so you can move on a small handful of pre-determined places? That's so much better then having the freedom of momentum and rocket jumping!
>>
>>386045664
>If it did a proper storymode like MK10 and SFV that would help.
Let's not. Story modes in fighters are a cancer.
>>
>>386046383
The reliance on rocket jumping as a mechanic restricts weapon choice, especially when rockets are the only viable weapon in your shit game.
>>
>>386046141
That's understandable. With Splatoon 1, I would play it daily for a few weeks then take a break and come back to it. I'll probably do the same with this game.
But with ARMS? I have a feeling people won't be doing that if they don't give us an update in August. Imagine if Splatoon 2 got a massive update, BOTW had the Ballad of Champions DLC released and ARMS got an update in the same time frame. Which ones would you go back to? I loved ARMS but I love the other games more. The timing of the release completely killed it. I had a friend who recently picked up the Switch with ARMS and Splatoon 2, he's played ARMS for a few hours and played Splatoon 2 for tens of hours. Just seems like it's no contest between the two but maybe ARMS would have had more of a chance if it was released at a different time.
>>
>>386046203
>y-y-you didn't play it!

I have, and it's not fun. There's no freedom, no momentum. You're just stuck slowly walking/swimming around, being almost static while you shoot, and slowly swim around some more.
>>
I can't get over how much I regret buying this
>>
>>386046437
Story modes are neat for people who aren't too good at fighting games. I'm decent enough to execute special inputs just fine but I can't into combos, links and cancels. I don't play them to feel like I'm good at the game I just find it to be a nice outlet to enjoy the characters more as characters. When you're so far up the ass of competitive fighting games you start to see them less as characters and more as functions.
>>
>>386046516
>The reliance on rocket jumping as a mechanic

what reliance? Git fucking gud at bunnyhopping
>>
>>386040830
You forgot the part where they launched Mario Kart a month earlier.

Mario & Rabbids shouls have been in ARMS' spot and ARMS should have come out in September with more content. Releasing 3 big multiplayer games within weeks of each other was a mistake. I get that they're selling Switch as a "anywhere, anytime" multiplayer machine, but sandwiching ARMS between two multiplayer juggernauts like Mario Kart and Splatoon was a weird choice.
>>
>>386046371
>Just people people stop playing ARMS because they're playing Splatoon 2 doesn't mean they stopped playing ARMS forever.
Correct. But what will happen when the game gets updated is that they'll dabble with it for a few hours then get right back to Splatoon 2 or whatever else they're playing. It seems whenever a bit Splatoon update drops, people stick around longer. I bet the same can't be said for ARMS.
>the next will probably be a female character everyone will go crazy over like the rest
Yes, I'm sure people will come flocking back to the game because muh new waifu on the block has arrived and not for new arms, stages or game modes.
>>386046591
Then post your copy with a time stamp faggot. Simple as that. Or do you mean you went over to a friend's house and played one game of turf war when he had ninja squid gear on?
>>
>>386046895
>Then post your copy with a time stamp faggot.

Goddamn how insecure are you? Sounds like you know I'm right, but you're too buttmad to accept it so you deflect
>>
>>386046895
>But what will happen when the game gets updated is that they'll dabble with it for a few hours then get right back to Splatoon 2 or whatever else they're playing

source

>It seems whenever a bit Splatoon update drops, people stick around longer. I bet the same can't be said for ARMS.

source
>>
>>386047031
So you don't own the game? Glad we cleared that up. Otherwise you would have posted some proof at this point.
>>
>>386045832
>That tiny map
Yeah, so that there's no camping and people are constantly moving unlike in OW.
>that slug movement speed
Lying.
>no vertical movement outside of a few pre-determined walls that are still tiny
Because having unnecessarily large walls to ink and swim up totally won't slow down the game
>literally no aerial movement
Lying again. And the first stage they're playing has an aerial pipe you can travel and attack from.
>Match lasts 5 seconds because it would get boring otherwise
No, it's because it's unnecessary to drag out a game where people have to move constantly.

>>386046282
Yeah, I'm already getting bored with you. One of the more effortless shitposters around, definitely. Play the game.
>>
>>386047132
>source
Max Brass update. How many people were talking about it online when it came out?
>source
It's my opinion, note the "I bet" part of my sentence.
Do me a favor, go to >>>/vg/ right now and tell me if there's an ARMS general there. And if there is one, how active is it compared to the Splatoon general on there? If it doesn't exist or there's hardly any activity, that's how you know the player base has shrunk massively and no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>386047148
>REEE I HAVE THE DOWNS AND CAN'T HAVE A DISCUSSION LIKE AN ADULT
I'm starting to understand why you like splatoon so much
>>
>>386047440
>Max Brass update. How many people were talking about it online when it came out?

Plenty. You'd know this if you left the 4chan bubble, fag

>Do me a favor, go to >>>/vg/ right now and tell me if there's an ARMS general there.

it's funny that you think fucking /vg/ is an accurate measurement of how popular a game is.
>>
>use my Super
>always fucking miss, even when the other dude is in the middle of punching or has an arm not working at all
>the other guy always hits me no matter how I try to dodge

Man, is it just me or is Mechanica just crap? Seriously I like the game but I wish I'd stop fucking missing.
>>
>>386047468
I own both games and I like them, see >>386044646
Pointing out that the number of people consistently playing ARMS since the launch of Splatoon 2 doesn't mean I dislike the game.
Gotta say you're acting like a right manchild anon.
>>
>>386047632
Fucking give me one example of an active ARMS community on the internet then because you seem like you know where to go. And I mean active.
>>
>>386044367
Same. I hate when people come to the conclusion that you're a poor fag when it's the just principle of p2p. I'll never pay for Gold, Plus, or Nintendo Online.
>>
>>386047414
>Yeah, so that there's no camping and people are constantly moving
That's an excuse. It's because the game is slow as fuck and nothing would get done if the maps were a competent size.

>Lying.
The tiny maps say otherwise

>Because having unnecessarily large walls to ink and swim up totally won't slow down the game
So you admit that the game's main gimmick is slow and restrictive

> And the first stage they're playing has an aerial pipe you can travel and attack from.
Wow more super restrictive, pre-determined routes. That sure is fucking boring.

>No, it's because it's unnecessary to drag out a game where people have to move constantly.
Every other shooter ever made says otherwise
>>
>>386047414
>Yeah, I'm already getting bored with you. One of the more effortless shitposters around, definitely. Play the game.

Notice how you couldn't actually counter my points. Honestly it says more about you then anything else
>>
>>386047916
The FGC
>>
>>386046591
>There's no freedom, no momentum.
well, it is a fighting game.
>>
>>386048031
>>386048242
>That's an excuse. It's because the game is slow as fuck and nothing would get done if the maps were a competent size.
It's because the game actually has an objective that needs to be done. All of which requires the player to get back into the action as fast as they can. Larger maps will make the game less chaotic and encounters will take longer to come across.
>The tiny maps say otherwise
Speed has nothing to do with the maps being small. Keep reaching.
>So you admit that the game's main gimmick is slow and restrictive
Laying down ink to swim in doesn't even take a second, especially with gyro aiming (but you wouldn't know anything about that). We're talking ranked here, it's not like you have to cover the entire arena you mongrel. Ink is only restrictive if you're surrounded by your enemy's and not your own.
>Wow more super restrictive, pre-determined routes. That sure is fucking boring
Except that you have to shoot them to activate them and enemies can ambush. Waiting for you to move the goal post now.
>Every other shooter ever made says otherwise
Splatoon isn't like every other shooter, so it doesn't need unnecessary time. It doesn't take 10 minutes to carry out the objective given to you. Fast matches are a good thing, mate.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tdiQgjsS9jA
>>
>>386050309
>It's because the game actually has an objective that needs to be done.
TF2 isn't slow tho

>Speed has nothing to do with the maps being small.
Ah, so you're retarded then

>Laying down ink to swim in doesn't even take a second
What's that got to do with the gameplay being restrictive as fuck? Although you do make a good point about how fucking obnoxious and clunky moving along unpainted land is

>Except that you have to shoot them to activate them
Why do you keep missing the point? Be honest here, are you on the spectrum? Because I'm not talking to no sub-human

>Splatoon isn't like every other shooter
Yeah because it forgot to add the "good game" part
>>
>>386051029
>TF2 isn't slow tho
Neither is Splatoon 2.

>Ah, you're retarded then
More like you can't even back your own statements up because you don't have the fucking game. Don't you get tired of digging in your asshole for arguments?

>What's that got to do with the gameplay being restrictive as fuck?
Just because you say it doesn't make it true.

>Although you do make a good point about how fucking obnoxious and clunky moving along unpainted land is
Your point? The game is centered around it's ink mechanics, it's suppose to encourage to ink your surroundings and where you're headed. And all of that takes no time at all, so it's not slowing down the game. I'm linking those videos to visually show you how wrong and baseless your shitpost are, but of course you're conveniently ignoring them.

>Why do you keep missing the point? Be honest here, are you on the spectrum? Because I'm not talking to no sub-human
You don't have a point. You don't have the game.

>Yeah because it forgot to add the "good game" part
Pretty much sums up the effort you're giving.
>>
>>386044520
>why do people keep calling me retarded for my opinions?
>>
>>386046383
>most walls in the game
>a small handfull of predetermined places

man your favorite shooter must suck, you can only walk on a small number of pre determined spots called the floor.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.