[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this game yesterday. Really enjoyed it. Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

Just finished this game yesterday. Really enjoyed it.
Should I start the 2nd game or is this as good as it gets?
>>
>>386027960
I actually enjoyed the second one much more than the first one.
2>1>3
>>
It's the best one by far. VLR is ok, ZTR is Rubbish.
>>
2nd is really good aside from one character. 3rd has good segments and puzzles, but overall it's pretty weak.
>>
File: shaun.jpg (23KB, 393x450px) Image search: [Google]
shaun.jpg
23KB, 393x450px
>>386028004
hey same game rating for dark souls
>>
It's the best one. Play the second one only for it's puzzles. Don't expect much from the story though and stay the fuck away from the third game.
>>
>>386028349
Hey, Zero Sense Dilemma is the funniest game in the series by far. The closest Nine Toilets Nine Screwdrivers Nine Titanics gets is that elevator/sex scene.
>>
>>386028004
This. VLR was amazing.
>>
2nd game is great too. But don't bother with the 3rd. Just make up your own head canon desu.
>>
>>386027960
The second is better. The third one is an underrated kino masterpiece
>>
File: Life is simply unfair.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Life is simply unfair.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>386027960
I think the first one was the best but the sequel does a pretty good job of following up and building on what 999 set up

we don't talk about ZTD
>>
If you like the first, you'll definitely like the second. Just set your hopes too high. The third is different, and is hated by a lot of fans of the others. They're probably a vocal minority though since it was at the very least an ok mystery game for the large part.
>>
I know a lot of people are saying to not play the 3rd game but you should.
Make your own opinions.
It was okay really, sadly my expectations were way too high
>>
>>386027960
I liked the 999 more but VLR is a close second. The puzzles we're too hardcore for me in that game however. ZTD is okay. Just okay. Play it with that sort of expectation and you'll be fine. Plus, ZTD had my favorite puzzles.
>>
>>386027960
Some people really like 2 over 1.
But a lot of others like 1 better over 2.

Personally, I think 2 is the best in the series. It has way more layers of cool plot twists.
>>
I prefer 999 over VLR because 999 is a self contained story.
>>
E17 > 999 > VLR > R11 > Shit > ZTD > N7
>>
>>386030854
Wait are all these made by the same guy?
Also what's n7?
>>
Quality goes down with each game, but VLR is still very much worth playing. You'll want to play ZTD out of obligation afterwards.
>>
>>386031628
Never7
Ever17
Remember11
>>
2nd game is as good as it gets but 3rd game is so bad that its good
>>
>>386030854
This but I'd switch VLR with R11. VLR stands out with how batshit it all got.

ZTD is definitely worse but I wouldn't call it shit. I liked the fragment structure, seemed a fresh way to present the...quantum storytelling
>>
>>386033678
VLR with 999 I mean.
>>
999 story is mediocre at best and the puzzles sucked.
Why people suck its dick so hard is beyond me. Probably because babby's first VN.

VLR was much better in just about anything.

999 is waaay too much anime bullshit
>>
>>386027960
VLR is better
>>
>>386028004
>>386028209
Fine taste my dudes.
>>
>>386028189
Hey, now, Dio was a dick but he was enjoyable.
>>
>>386030854
C'mon man, n7 was better than ztd, at least it wrapped things up.
>>
>>386027960
I thought VLR was really good up until the end, but then it took the biggest nosedive I've ever seen
>>
>>386027960
Second game is longer, more complex and more mind-blowing, but less "fun". It doesn't have the same anime trashiness that 999 has.
>>
>>386027960
VLR is much better. You should play ZTD instead though.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.