[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bloodborne is hard >guy finishes it with 0 hits taken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 3763158.jpg (28KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
3763158.jpg
28KB, 380x380px
>Bloodborne is hard
>guy finishes it with 0 hits taken

Why aren't you this good?

https://youtu.be/9VXUW495f1g
>>
>>386023492
>it's actually easy
>>
I don't have enough insight.
>>
It's the easiest souls game after Demon's.
>>
POO
>>
>>386023492
Nicebait somebodt will bite
>>
>>386023656
The hardest fights are the hunters, so pretty much the first and last boss. Everything else is a cake walk.
>>
>guy uses cheats
>''wow he's so good guys''
Why are people in recent years so incredibly, ridiculously, absurdly gullible?
>>
File: NG2.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
NG2.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>Xsouls
>hard

LOL
>>
>>386026440
what is this flashy garbage?
>>
File: 1FhXSva.jpg (147KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
1FhXSva.jpg
147KB, 600x478px
Yeah sperging on the same game 24/7 for 2 years, youd think you would be good at it...
>>
>>386026440
Ninja Gaiden (((BLACKED)))
>>
File: 1478750682576.gif (2MB, 489x359px) Image search: [Google]
1478750682576.gif
2MB, 489x359px
>>386023492
Soulslikes are piss easy and not even the pinnacle of the action RPG genre. The only reason Bloodborne is so overhyped amongst is because for the longest time it was the only PS4 exclusive actually worth a damn. While definitely good and having enjoyable moments and a good atmosphere, it is nowhere close to as perfect as the idiots who scream "PCücks will NEVER EVER get Bloodborne" all the time would have you believe.
>>
>>386027614
It's the best game of all time
>>
>>386023492
he did this shit for ds3 too
>>
>>386023656
>Bought it last week
>Beat Demon Souls a week earlier (played DaS 1 and 2 a while ago)
>Hear how people say this shit is the 2nd easiest game
>Bosses constantly throwing tantrums like autistic children and missing evades causes you to take more damage

Am I missing something here?
>>
I don't have that much time to learn every enemy location and improve my reflexes that much. I also have no interest in doing that.
>>386026440
Does his sword explode constantly?
>>
>runs through most of the enemies
>uses his insight to avoid spawns

not impressive
>>
>>386030513
Post a video of you beating a late game boss without getting hit
>>
>>386026241
what cheats did his use?

>>386023656
>it's easy once you put 100000 hours into it and memorize it

>>386030513
not an argument

>>386028881
you have shit taste dude
>>
>>386030572
What's your point? I never said I could do it.
>>
>>386023492
The guy already knows every exploit to beat the game in the easier way possible, it's not like he's a virgin to Souls series.
>>
it would be impressive if he did all the chalice dungeons
>>
>>386030609
An argument against what?
>>
File: knsd.webm (3MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
knsd.webm
3MB, 700x394px
>>386030141
>Does his sword explode constantly?
No, the enemies just spam sticky explosive shikukens and the only way to evade them is to use I-frames when they explode.
This player is evading every single ones of them while fighting.
>>
Its an impressive feat but not particularly entertaining to watch.
>>
Show me a 0 damage fists only run where every enemy in the gameworld is killed. All these 0 damage runs are from fags doing as little fighting as possible while exploiting the bosses for the fastest kills.
>>
>>386030609
>you have shit taste dude
I wouldn't call being able to see through blatant fanboyism "shit taste", anon. The way people are overpraising Souls games, in particular Bloodborne, on here, you'd think that they are the pinnacle of gaming difficulty and gameplay when anyone well-versed in vidya with actual difficulty knows this is total fucking bogus.
>>
>>386030817
Looks pretty sweet. What's the best title in the series?
>>
>i-frames are the only way to avoid damage
Sounds fucking gay
>>
but did he platinum it in 10 days?
>>
>>386031219
Ninja Gaiden Black
>>
>>386030986
That would take hours and wouldn't be entertaining to watch.
>>
>>386032174
you can't put a price on /v/'s approval
>>
>people say it's hard
>Arin Hanson beat it on Game Grumps
>>
>>386030817
where i can watch this man gameplays, most people are cheese as fuck playing on master ninja mode
>>
>>386032417
yeah but did he 0 hit it?
>>
>>386023492
>It's not hard if you play the game 10000 times and memories every move with surgical precision
>>
>>386023492
>still takes damage
Yeah nah.
>>
>>386023492
The same guy finished Dark Souls 3 + all DLC with 0 hits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5XS-dfx0lg
>>
>>386029786
It's retards trying to downplay the game. The start of BB is far harder than the start of the other Souls game and doing an SL1 run is probably harder in BB than it is any other Souls game.
>>
File: bloodborne.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>>386034715
i found Bloodborne is just harder to cheese.
the game very carefully slowly gives you the upgrade materials.
i feel like its fairly easy to get a super strong weapon in Dark souls games early on, and get the stats you want in order to beat the first couple bosses really easily.
while in bloodborne, your damage against bloodstarved is always shit... gascogne is pretty easy though once you learn the core game mechanic of parrying.
even on my 2nd character i found blood starved beast and cleric beast to be pretty challenging.
while Last giant / Pursuer and Taurus Demon / gargoyles are really easy.
>>
>>386034715
>doing an SL1 run is probably harder in BB than it is any other Souls game
I've done base level runs in all 5 games, and it's by far the easiest in BB because your starting stats are so good. You have enough stamina to dodge like 6 times, enough Str/Skl to use all the starter weapons, which are some of the best in the game, you don't need endurance because equip load doesn't exist, gems and upgrades gives you two ways to boost weapon damage independent of stats.

DaS is easy because of pyromancy, DeS is a little harder because it takes some effort to boost sorcery, DaS3 is about as easy as BB because of strong starting stats and raw weapons. DaS2 is by far the hardest. Deprived in DaS2 has SIX in every stat. You can't roll, block, wear any armour, take a hit, or use any good magic/weapons/shields. You have to get real fucking creative to beat DaS2 at base level.
>>
I mean do you honestly believe it was his first run, I play bloodbourne enough and sure I can walk through it
>>
>>386035415
>and it's by far the easiest in BB because your starting stats are so good

DaS1 is considerably easier because of pyromancy. DaS2 would maybe be harder if DaS2 wasn't piss easy in general outside of the DLC. Enemies will 1-shot you far more often in BB than either of these games. You also can't cheese with ranged attacks since your magic will suck and guns can't be manually aimed.
>>
Hob has done that with every Dark Souls game.
>>
Yeah I know i've been watching this guy's stream from time to time

One of his friends also beat Dark Souls using only the broken sword you get at the beginning

It's quite impressive but manageable if you're autistic enough to spend a few weeks trying
>>
>>386030609
>not an argument

>gave reasons for holding an opinion
>stated the opinion as an opinion

That's literally the definition of an argument.
>>
>>386035021
>very carefully slowly gives you the upgrade materials
That's irrelevant. Most quick kills use viscerals and scripted boss stuns (breaking beast-type boss legs and similar shit) and the ones that don't take place well after you already have access to chunks and decent gems.
>>
>>386034573
Absolute madman
>>
>>386023492
Based fellow pakibro
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.