[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone still playing this? How are the new stuff they added since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

Anyone still playing this? How are the new stuff they added since launch?

Also, for a newb, what are some good weapon combinations? axe/spear still the thing everyone goes for?
>>
solo sword all the time, every time.
>>
Isn't axe supposed to be terrible ?
>>
>Just unlocked Way of the Wise
>Getting spanked
>>
>>386021327
Why would you think that? It has insane damage.
>>
>>386021776
Damn guess i was told wrong, what are the best weapon choices then ? are they all viable ?
>>
>>386022062
Pretty sure all weapons are viable. Just depends on the build.

Don't know if people do 1 or 2 weapon types these days though.
>>
File: WirriamSama.jpg (161KB, 1024x762px) Image search: [Google]
WirriamSama.jpg
161KB, 1024x762px
The new DLC is kinda ass(2 main missions with barely any plot progression) but it does add some nice armor pieces that can make your william-sama a more convincing armored ninja which is nice. I really need to find better pants for this

>>386022062
From what I've heard 2kat is weak and the newest weapons the tonfas are in an even worse position. But hey I manage to clear just fine with 2kat so I'd say all of them are pretty viable just depends on the person/build. Also it doesn't cost much to respec and you won't even need to do that until you've really spent a lot of points in a skill tree you don't like so trying them all out until you find one that clicks with you is fine.
>>
Guys if im level 200 and go into NG+ on Bloodborne will the enimes level with me? or could i breeze through it
>>
>>386022878
You're crazy overleveled; latter day NG Bloodborne (And the DLC) is designed to be finished in the Level 75-100 region.
>>
>>386021010
what happened to that shitposter that used to spam those webms on every dark souls thread?
>inb4 finalstand.webm
>>
File: Lee.png (341KB, 387x621px) Image search: [Google]
Lee.png
341KB, 387x621px
>>386023001
It wasn't just Souls, he was doing it in Ninja Gaiden and Onimusha threads as well.

God knows what the fuck was up with him; guy was as annoying as Barneyfag.
>>
>>386021010
>Anyone still playing this?
People played this to completion?

I loved and played the shit out of the betas but the final game was very disappointing. Everything after Umi-Bozu is just lazy.
>>
>>386023143
desu i loved seeing the chaos he caused . Made things interesting for a while
>>
are there any news about a pc release?
>>
File: finalstand.webm (2MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
finalstand.webm
2MB, 888x500px
>>386023143
>>
>>386022765
I think they balanced the weapons pretty well in this game, every weapon can be powerful if you have the right build. You just need to find one that suits your style.
>>
Hows the Odatchi for a build with a bit of onmyo magic mixed in?
>>
>>386023439 was meant for >>386022062
>>
>>386023238
Nope, looks like it's staying put, at least for the foreseeable future. If you look at KT's financial report, they spent a good portion of it sucking Sony's dick for fronting the publishing money, which they as having contributed to the game's success. According to one of the directors, a sequel's already in the planning stages and will likely enter pre-production when the DLC's finished.

If you've held off this long, you might as well get yourself a PS4. After a very slow start, it's actually got a half-decent library now.
>>
Are there any knews about a GOTY release ?
>>
>>386023679
All the DLC is not even out yet.
>>
>>386023738
Wait, there's a third dlc ?
>>
>>386023556
nah i'll manage without the few good exclusives it has
>>
DOES THE SECOND DLC EVEN HAVE ANY FUCKING NEW BOSSES IN IT
THEY ARE ALL FUCKING REHASHES
>>
>>386023872
UMA DELICIA
>>
>>386021010
Yea game is pretty alive but starts to get boring already for me
>have every set in ethereal
>no real end game besides adding more difficult
>farming the same mission I farmed in the last dlc

We need real end game content.
>>
>>386023909
Nope, just human bosses here, they missed out not adding a ninetails boss after making a really good looking level.
>>
>>386024167
end game?
I had always just assumed that you just played through it like with souls games.
>>
>>386023834
Yep
>>
>>386024684
>through it like with souls games.
Normal game is like Souls. NG+ ++ +++ is like Diablos nightmare and hell.
>>
Whats a good weapon to go with the Odachi? Just Axe because of str scaling?
>>
>>386026362
dual katana
>>
The new difficulty modes are unbalanced trash.

It adds very little new variety but instead just makes everything either oneshots or two shots.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.