[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I not completely lose my ability to stream even 150bpm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

File: osu!logo4-0.png (70KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
osu!logo4-0.png
70KB, 1260x1260px
How do I not completely lose my ability to stream even 150bpm after not playing for like 3 days?
This is making me want to kill myself
>>
>>386019230
>This is making me want to kill myself
you play osu so you probably should
>>
>>386019230
Unironically kill yourself
>>
File: 1356882890993.jpg (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1356882890993.jpg
48KB, 184x184px
>>386019275
Do you dislike it because you can't accept that you are horrible at it?
>>
>>386019410
>Do you dislike it because you can't accept that you are horrible at it?
That's actually the reason most people hate it.
>>386019230
Also git gud OP
post ur acc
>>
>>386019230
I love this game, I've been playing it for 6 years but the threads about it are almost always shit because there is just nothing to discuss. It literally does come down to "get good" in this case, what else can I tell you?
>>
>>386019410
>lol the only reason one could dislike my game is cause they are bad at it

Kys underage
>>
File: Shit.jpg (45KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
Shit.jpg
45KB, 600x599px
>le ebin rythm games are hard
>>
>>386020524
yea i know right??
compared to my diamond league of legends games shit like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMiVrx9qQvY is absolutely nothing i swear
>>
File: IMG_20170801_125001.jpg (552KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170801_125001.jpg
552KB, 1920x2560px
>>386020631
You honestly think that memorizing maps is hard?
>>
>>386020524
They are. Greentext doesn't change that, it's a fact.
>>
>>386020710
If you think that requires memorization, you've never actually played a rhythm game before.
>>
File: 1496128565302.png (156KB, 424x403px) Image search: [Google]
1496128565302.png
156KB, 424x403px
It's impossible for a videogame to be difficult
Grow up.
>>
>>386019230
>clicking on circles
nice """""game"""""
>>
>>386020794
Okay enlighten me
>>
>>386020842
Y-You can reskin them to look like rectangles as well..
>>
>>386020965
You rewire your brain to react without thinking about what's happening
Which takes a lot of time and willpower, practice does not equal mindless grind
>>
>>386020965
Just imagine a videogame that you've played for a bit and being able to react to something with the controller without consciously thinking about it. This is the same thing, except it may take you years to reach that kind of level. The thing that was played in that one anon's video can be done on first try, given that you have the skill, without actually knowing the map.
>>
>>386021145
>>386021124
Whoa so this is the power of rhythm games, truly amazing. You guys keep clicking okay?
>>
>>386021330
Dude you just suck at videogames stop pretending to be smart
>>
>>386021330
>get proven wrong about thing
>better throw in some sarcasm to devalue thing
Whoa so this is the power of shitposting, truly amazing.
>>
File: 1501101960981.png (117KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501101960981.png
117KB, 512x512px
>>386019410
>Plays the most casual "competitive" rhythm game
>"LMAO your shit at my game"
Learn your place faggot, osu! is bad for many reasons such as :
>Shit score system
>Stolen musics
>Litteral spyware
>Only one type of inputs (= almost no musical variations)
>Dangerous for your hands
>Becomes difficult only when it comes to spams
>>
>>386021587
We need to stop bullying osu anime faggots, lest they activate a couple of their latent braincells and find out about better games. Let them play their containment game.
>>
>>386021587
I play DrumMania and Taiko as well
What's wrong with having fun with osu haha
>>
>>386021474
>dont play osu and get called shit at vidya
Whatever you say bro, I still think that rhythm games take no skill
>>
>>386021587
Obligatory retard pretending to know shit about anything.

>>Plays the most casual "competitive" rhythm game
Most easily accessible, definitely. Not everyone wants to click through gookshit and torrent their maps just to play something like LR2.
>>Shit score system
The system in place for the score ranking, yea, but that's irrelevant. There is a different scoring system used for tournaments that takes the overall performance of the play into consideration.
>>Stolen musics
Why do you give a shit? It has a lot of original music by now, and there's nothing bad about taking pre-existing rhythm game music unless you work for Konami.
>>Litteral spyware
Removed after a huge shitstorm. The source code was also leaked, it doesn't exist anymore.
>>Only one type of inputs (= almost no musical variations)
Go on to explain how any Bemani game has any kind of rhythmical emphasis just because you need a few more fingers to play. Try it, and make yourself look like a moron.
>>Dangerous for your hands
As is any other rhythm game.
>>Becomes difficult only when it comes to spams
>LOL i dont play the game
>>
>>386020820
what is Dark Souls
>>
File: 1319490256742.png (145KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1319490256742.png
145KB, 700x500px
>>386022131
Damn, you got me
>>
Maps that needs memorization is a shit one desu.

The best maps are the ones where you can see what beat it fits with the song. If you can't feel or see it coming, it's a shit map.
>>
>>386022334
Are you sure that it's just not your reading ability that needs improvement
>>
>>386022432
Granted, I'm shit, since I only started a few months ago, but still.

I'm talking about maps where people decide to use the beat sound thing as instruments and make their own backing track, rather than follow the vocals, instrumentals, or beat that's already part of the song.
>>
Does this game has a bad rep or something? I thought this was just an open source Elite Beat Agents.
>>
>>386022830
There's nothing wrong with the game except maybe the fact that most of the community are literal kids. It has a bad rep among cancerous bemani fanshits, who mostly just parrot other cancerous bemani fanshits.
>>
File: osuashit.png (12KB, 634x208px) Image search: [Google]
osuashit.png
12KB, 634x208px
>>386021987
You really don't know when you need to shut up ?

>>Most easily accessible, definitely. Not everyone wants to...
>Mistaking "casual" and "accessible"

>>The system in place for the score ranking, yea, but that's irrelevant. There is a different scoring system used for tournaments that takes the overall performance of the play into consideration.
Yeah, the score system used by the vast majority of players and used for the general ranking is irrevelant.
Also this different scoring system you are talking about is just as shit (70%combo, 30% accuracy if I remember)

>>Why do you give a shit? It has a lot of original music by now, and there's nothing bad about taking pre-existing rhythm game music unless you work for Konami.
I give a shit because of ethical reasons, Konami aren't the only ones suffering from this. Do you know that there's artists and companies behind those songs ?

>>Removed after a huge shitstorm. The source code was also leaked, it doesn't exist anymore.
You trust someone who was able to look at your computer for years without telling you so ?

>Go on to explain how any Bemani game has any kind of rhythmical emphasis just because you need a few more fingers to play. Try it, and make yourself look like a moron.
Only one stream of input : charts will most likely follow only one instrument at a time
Multiple available inputs : you can follow multiple instruments OR you can follow more accurately one given instrument (if a piano goes from a low note to an high pitched one you can simulate this by hitting the far left key to the far right key)

>>As is any other rhythm game.
Tell me about any other rhythm game that is the source of several cases of carpal tunnel syndrome ?

>LOL i dont play the game
I did played it, for a long time. That's why I know how bad it is

Also, why are you only talking at Bemani ? There's a lot of other companies such as Sega, Neowiz or Namco/Bandai
>>
Post maps that you enjoy and not everyone already knows about
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1222807
>>
>>386023063
>Yeah, the score system used by the vast majority of players and used for the general ranking is irrevelant.
Also this different scoring system you are talking about is just as shit (70%combo, 30% accuracy if I remember)
The better objectively better score comes out on top 99% of the time, and that's all I care about.
>I give a shit because of ethical reasons, Konami aren't the only ones suffering from this. Do you know that there's artists and companies behind those songs ?
Yeah, and there's 0 proof that any of those were financially harmed in any way. On the contrary, there are many examples where artists saw a major popularity boost because of osu! (Helblinde, antiPLUR)
>You trust someone who was able to look at your computer for years without telling you so ?
That's not how it worked, you fucking retard.
>Multiple available inputs : you can follow multiple instruments OR you can follow more accurately one given instrument (if a piano goes from a low note to an high pitched one you can simulate this by hitting the far left key to the far right key)
Cool theory, except they don't. Do you actually play any of those games? The keys are mostly arbitrarily mapped to the sounds. Rhythm games aren't instruments. IIDX and osu! are as much instruments as mayonnaise is an instrument.
>Tell me about any other rhythm game that is the source of several cases of carpal tunnel syndrome ?
Any Bemani game played hardcore. 100% guaranteed. In fact, the IIDX controller has heavier keys than any mechanical keyboard.
>I did played it, for a long time. That's why I know how bad it is
Good to know you were just pure shit then.
>Also, why are you only talking at Bemani ?
Because everything else is irrelevant.
>>
>>386021794
>I still think that rhythm games take no skill
not him but it depends on what you consider to be "skill"
Rhythm games are all about technical execution and chart reading, it is skill but very different from other genres such as fighting games (where the skill is also a bit about execution, but more about knowledge and fast decision making)
osu is still a bad exemple of rhythm game skills though
>>
>>386021587
>Dangerous for your hands
All your other points are somewhat valid, however this only happens due to retards that neglect correct hand positioning. Can't really blame the game for that.
It probably does not happen as much in Bemani games due to spreading tension throughout more keys than just mashing all your force around the same 2 keys.

I'd also throw in retarded community mapping rules, with mostly trash getting through to getting actually ranked.
>>
File: 1390270154164.gif (203KB, 755x601px) Image search: [Google]
1390270154164.gif
203KB, 755x601px
>>386021587
>Stolen musics
At least say low quality music.
>>
If you played more than one rhythm game your skills wouldn't degrade so quickly
>>
File: 1501068603251.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1501068603251.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>>386023394
>this entire post

let's start

>The better objectively better score comes out on top 99% of the time, and that's all I care about.
Nice asspull faggot

>Yeah, and there's 0 proof that any of those were financially harmed in any way.
Unloyal competition against other rhythm games, artists associated to a shit community, sure, no harm

>That's not how it worked, you fucking retard.
IT IS HOW IT WORK.
If a friend have putted a camera in your house and then a few years later tells you about that but swear he never turned it on, you'll still trust him ?
>The keys are mostly arbitrarily mapped to the sounds. Rhythm games aren't instruments. IIDX and osu! are as much instruments as mayonnaise is an instrument.
You are supposed to play with the music, a music is made of several "instruments". If you don't understand the fact that having more tools to follow the music with in-game patterns is important in a RHYTHM game then you're a retard
>Any Bemani game played hardcore. 100% guaranteed
Prove it, show me that there's regular cases of breaked legs for DDR for exemple

>Good to know you were just pure shit then.
>Muh I'm better than you so you shouldn't talk about the game

>Because everything else is irrelevant.
T. shitter who never walked in an arcade at Tokyo
>>
>>386022830
People like to bitch that 90% of the content is anime, or that the ranking system is garbage. Both are valid but its unlikely anything can be done at this point.
Elitists will claim its not a true rhythm game, but people stopped giving a shit.
>>
>>386024067
>Nice asspull faggot
?
>IT IS HOW IT WORK.
If a friend have putted a camera in your house and then a few years later tells you about that but swear he never turned it on, you'll still trust him ?
No, because that's not how the "spyware" system worked. That's why you're a fucking retard, because you didn't even bother to look into what exactly it did.
>You are supposed to play with the music, a music is made of several "instruments".
Yeah, and that's what osu! does as good as any other "rhythm game". Thanks for bringing us full circle, that was my point originally.
>Prove it, show me that there's regular cases of breaked legs for DDR for exemple
There isn't, because there isn't an active community to report on it, sadly. Which is why you will know of cases of RSI because osu!, but not because of something like LR.
>>Muh I'm better than you so you shouldn't talk about the game
Well, yea. If you're bad at the game, you're frankly unqualified to have a proper opinion of it.
>T. shitter who never walked in an arcade at Tokyo
By irrelevant I mean more than 90% of rhythm games are in one way or another a copy of an already existing Bemani game. They don't mean shit in this discussion.
>>
>>386021987
>Go on to explain how any Bemani game has any kind of rhythmical emphasis just because you need a few more fingers to play. Try it, and make yourself look like a moron.
this point sticks out to me the most because 90% of bemani games are keysounded so logically they have to follow the rhythm or the game sounds like shit
please don't argue about games you've never played
>>
>>386024456
>By irrelevant I mean more than 90% of rhythm games are in one way or another a copy of an already existing Bemani game. They don't mean shit in this discussion.

Not him, but osu is literally a copy of a 'beat' game, not even a rhythm game. At least Bemani copies (alongside flagship Konami rhythm titles) resemble a rhythm game.
>>
>>386024456
Are you able to use arguments instead of deflecting cowardly every point I'm raising ?
Also,
>By irrelevant I mean more than 90% of rhythm games are in one way or another a copy of an already existing Bemani game. They don't mean shit in this discussion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnT2_sURqh4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIAqag8NQAc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU97hCDgnPY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEIw_domfZs
Just shut up
>>
>>386024757
>90% of bemani games are keysounded
Dude come on. I play IIDX exclusively and never touch Osu, and you should know this is wrong. Hell, I might even be willing to play shit like SDVX or Museca if they were keysounded (though honestly probably not, because why would I play those games when I could just play IIDX instead. Anwyay...). Not even Popn is 100% keysounded.
>>
>>386024757
The keysounding is precisely why I'm making this argument in the first place. It doesn't make any more sense rhythmically - none. The keysounded shit ranges from drums to piano sounds that can alternate depending on what happens in the song. There's no rhythmical coherency regarding to the placement of the notes or the sound that's being played, it's no way better than anything osu! or any other rhythm game does. There are in fact fully keysounded osu! maps, and that's essentially the same shit.

I've played all these games. I know what I'm talking about. There's not been a single good argument for why osu! is objectively bad as a rhythm game. Otherwise, I would acknowledge it.
>>
File: 1488750732833.png (41KB, 157x180px) Image search: [Google]
1488750732833.png
41KB, 157x180px
>>386019230
>mfw rhythm game players are so autistic they literally cannot stop replying to bait
>>
>>386024882
Awesome
>first one is project Diva which doesn't fall into the 90%
>second one is bemani Keyboardmania
>third one is Keyboardmania in a circle
>fourth one is Taiko, which is also one of the 10%
Thanks for proving me right, I appreciate it.
>>
>>386025059
Keysounding means that your actions and play have aural repercussions, which should be perceived as a good concept to have in a music game. It engages the player on multiple senses. It follows the simple logic of how an instrument work - press button, get sound. It compels the player to play the song well so that the song sounds good.

Without it, there is a fundamental disconnect from the player's actions to the game as it plays.
>>
too many shit tracks with screechy weeb vocals
>>
Deleted this game due to shit admins and shit community but I'm starting to regret it. I need a new rhythm game to play. I only ever really played osu mania. I want to play lr2 but I don't understand moon runes and you have to jump though hoops to get it to even run. Any suggestions anons?
>>
>>386025350
>It engages the player on multiple senses. It follows the simple logic of how an instrument work - press button, get sound. It compels the player to play the song well so that the song sounds good.
And how is osu! in any way incapable of doing it? It uses aim as one of the means to achieve that, but that doesn't make it any less valid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsnuVrHHumQ

The flow and the spacing of the notes is according the song. Obviously, with the mapper's own interpretation. But nonetheless, the same effect.
>>
>>386025264
>>second one is bemani Keyboardmania
You mean deemo (it's a touchscreen) with hand motions captors for "out of the touchpad" gameplay
>>third one is Keyboardmania in a circle
I'm not sure you know what keyboardmania is anon

If you really think that every rhythm game is a copy of beatmania only because the notes are coming from a defined point to another you are an idiot.
Why is taiko part of the 10% according to your criterias ?
>>
You're either a dexfag or you're just screwed
>>
How do you start using two fingers?

The second those crazy row of circles comes where you have to follow some drum mashing, I just break down. I can hear the rhythm, but my finger can't keep up. And when I start alternating, I just lose the "focus" I've built up on one finger.
>>
>>386025542
Import DJMAX Respect, but it might be a week or two before its back in stock.
>>
>>386025575
>You mean deemo
Are you fucking serious? Deemo took what Bemani shit was doing decades ago and brought it to touchscreen, it's not original in any way.

>Why is taiko part of the 10% according to your criterias ?
Because it uses a unique way of reading the notes and also has drums as input device. It's unlike any of those other games.
>>
>>386025779
The same way you learn any skill: lower the difficulty until you literally can't fuck it up, and then work your way back up to where you were.
>>
>>386025780
But the PS4 is region locked.
>>
>>386024979
admittedly 90% was hyperbole, but the 'mainline' games with the exception of ddr and sdvx are all keysounded
also in terms of pop'n the non-keysounded tracks tend to be shitty licences so i try to ignore them
>>
>>386025553
>And how is osu! in any way incapable of doing it?
If that song you have shown has keysounded hits, that's a good thing. That should be standard in any music/rhythm/sound/beat/whateverthefuckgenrewordI'msupposedtouseheretodenoteallthesegamescollectively game.

My main issues with Osu are for other reasons, which is why I don't come to these threads to shit on the game. People like it, I don't, fine whatever who cares.
>>
File: 15017668262452005805353.jpg (3MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
15017668262452005805353.jpg
3MB, 3036x4048px
>>386025924
Uhh no its not
>>
>>386019230
Osu!mania is quite fun. I only play that but when it comes to osu a lot of people bring up score is shit argument what does that mean? You just play for your own satisfaction and if a guy who did a better score even in a shit system could also do better performance in some other scoring system right? I just don't understand that.
And I have noticed a lot of people who play dead rhythm games do because there is no easy leaderboard and not enough competition to feel better about themselves.
Osu threads I gotta say are very very much like fighting games
>>
>>386025802
>Deemo took what Bemani shit was doing decades ago and brought it to touchscreen, it's not original in any way.
Notes position/size aren't limited by the controller, that's a big deal. And I was talking about Chunithm, wich uses captors for hand motion

Why did you stopped talking about MaiMai all of a sudden ?

You have no evidences that "90% of rhythm games are copies of bemani", and when I show the most popular arcade rhythm games that are not from bemani you've choosen to keep saying bullshit.
>>
>>386026161
Well, FGs are inherently competitive since you're one on one against someone else. It's not really the same.

Granted, I only play this game casually, and I only use the leaderboards pretty much just to check how much it takes to FC the song, so I might be out of my element.
>>
>>386026159
Alright, well where can I order it from? I'm unfamiliar with nip sites.
>>
>>386026305
Well rhythm games are like that since they are single player arguing about its scoring system is shit is weird.
I have recently started playing a little above 2 star songs and a lot of them have more than 3 keys at one times and keyboard can't do that ;_; tfw no mechanical keyboard
>>
>>386026481
I used play-asia, I think there's one or two other import sites you can check but idk which ones
>>
Why are Osukiddies always so bootyblasted
>>
>>386026570
Why in an osu thread which is not about hating it is run over by people who hate it?
>>
>>386026161
>a lot of people bring up score is shit argument what does that mean?
Even if rhythm games can be considered as a solo game, the more you play the better your score should be if you play the same chart.
When the score system is innaccurate (in standard if you break a combo at the middle but everything else are "300" you'll do a lower score than someone you would only do "100" and never break his combo), then it's also a problem for single player because they are not rewarded for a better play

Also, osu mania also have it's flaws https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViA_hkn7lNE
>>
>>386026720

The game is slowly picking up in popularity. Majority of /v/ hates on anything they can't easily master or anything that becomes mainstream. Not saying the game doesn't deserve some hate for past situations, but merely explaining the /v/ hivemind.
>>
>>386027483
Almost forgot about /v/ hate popular stuff. could be same reason why /v/ dick sucks titanfall 2 so much since it didn't sell that well.
>>
>>386026570
This thread was made to discuss osu. It didn't mention anything about other video games.

And yet, immediately fans of other rhythm games come in to say how much better their game is and how osu is shit.

This happens way too often. These threads always devolve into shitposting.
>>
>>386027810
Titanfall 2 is good though.
>>
>>386026720
The game is entry-level to worst kind of western audience and the typical kid that picks up the game will blindly claim it to be the greatest rhythm creation ever without having touched anything else that qualifies as a rhythm game. Even in this thread look at shit like >>386019410 where they believe their game is flawless and try to act elitist. It's like people claiming Naruto is the greatest anime ever while having watched 5 shows at best, but even worse because they use the high-ground status of rhythm games to think that they have a leg to stand on.
Shitters need to be put down to their rightful place.
>>
>>386028080
The amount of strawmanning in this one post is remarkable. A shitpost like no other.
>>
>>386028080
If they like it and have fun than what's the problem? but a lot of people who just accuse people who hate osu I can see where they are coming from since fighting games and rhythm games take skill even to be a little good and to enjoy and please don't say osu!mania even 3 star is easy and bullshit like that and when you spend a lot of time practicing something and someone who haven't played it as much just shits on it really can activate your almonds. and also why not just play the game instead of getting involved with community.
When people get mad because other people have fun with a game they don't like okay but its not okay when they justify why they like that game.
I am not an osu advocate I just have been through same pattern a lot of times and most of the times they are about fighting games and specially street fighter 3rd strike. People talk like high and mighty like some game commentator bullshiters but when invited to fightcade they piss their pants on the spot. There was literally a guy shitting on 3s and when I said come on fightcade calmly and he said " come fight me in Super turbo "and that fuck tard picked old ryu instead od new ryu who is factually worse. well the point is its really rage inducing when you practiced a game and actuslly like it and people just come and parrot shit and flaws that they just read online
>>
>all this talks about scoring systems and skill and leaderboards and bemani games

Jesus man, I just want more Ouendan.
>>
are there any good rhythm game with just a keyboard? Like DDR style? all i could find is a shitty flash game
>>
>>386029573
Djmax trilogy
Maybe o2jam if you can find a private server
If you really want something difficult LR2 can be played with a keyboard
>>
>>386029573
If you don't care about going past 4K or being called a scrub by virtually any proper beatmania player, try Stepmania. For more than that, either pirate something like DJMAX Trilogy or download LR2 and learn how to set it up.
>>
>>386028745
Think the opposite direction. Niche and established rhythm communities with players who spent years devoting to improvement are suddenly invaded by bunch of mouth breathers from a game that is not even based on a 'rhythm' game concept and these people somehow think that their pathetic achievements in a 2 button game compare to years of achievements in actual rhythm games. Pair it up with ease of accessibility and suddenly you have claims that osu is THE rhythm game of all rhythm games, disregarding all foundations of this genre.

It's even worse because these mouth breathers have no idea about the effort and skill necessary for other rhythm games and think that their 3 star osumania skill is worth shit and start acting as gaming god elitists towards players from other genres because they have 'mastered' a difficulty that takes a week at best. Pathetic.This is comparable to Smash players in FGC thinking their party game is on the same level as rest of the community and vocally pushing their ideology because 'muh popularity'.
>>
>>386030431
>Niche and established rhythm communities with players who spent years devoting to improvement are suddenly invaded by bunch of mouth breathers
Where and in what fashion are they being "invaded"?

>that is not even based on a 'rhythm' game concept
The fuck does that mean?

>their pathetic achievements in a 2 button game compare to years of achievements in actual rhythm games
What the hell is an 'actual rhythm game' and why is skill in osu! worth in less than in any of those?

>It's even worse because these mouth breathers have no idea about the effort and skill necessary for other rhythm games
The irony is stunning

>skill necessary for other rhythm games and think that their 3 star osumania skill is worth shit and start acting as gaming god elitists towards players from other genres because they have 'mastered' a difficulty that takes a week at best. Pathetic.
Where the hell did this straw man come from

>This is comparable to Smash players in FGC thinking their party game is on the same level as rest of the community and vocally pushing their ideology because 'muh popularity'.
Cool, more straw men.

You tried.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.