[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Moving out >Have loads of old PC games on disc >Don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: games.jpg (611KB, 1500x843px) Image search: [Google]
games.jpg
611KB, 1500x843px
>Moving out
>Have loads of old PC games on disc
>Don't know what to do with them

Anyone else ever had this situation? At least console gamers know they'll always be able to use their games.

I can't even sell these things.
>>
Get the CD's recycled at a waste disposal place . Keep any you enjoy. You can take them out of boxes and store them in something that takes up less space.
>>
thats one thick stack
>>
>>386019093
just throw them away and buy shit you enjoyed on steam
>>
>>386019093
It's a personal decision. You know they are worthless in the age of Steam, but you still enjoy having a collection for aesthetic purposes.

It's why I keep my games. Not for their $0.75 value on GameStop, but because I enjoy seeing physical representation of videogames that I loved.
>>
Microwave them and use them as coasters.
>>
>>386019093
Into the trash they go.

Seriously, I always regret buying physical when a console generation ends and I realize I won't ever play that shit again.
>>
>>386019093
Box em up and put them in the basement.
>>
>>386019093
You already registered these on some king of online service. You don't need these disks and boxes. When i moved i threw the disks and covers out, and a friend picked up the boxes, for some reasons he wanted the dvd boxes. Iif nobody wants them, in the thrash they go.
>>
>>386019093
>all that nu-gen trash
>old
nigger PLEASE
>>
>the movies
Holy fuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.