[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shift in the air >hits E towards you >holds left click

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: OW_Doomfist_011.jpg (3MB, 7542x4290px) Image search: [Google]
OW_Doomfist_011.jpg
3MB, 7542x4290px
>shift in the air
>hits E towards you
>holds left click for half a second
>one shot kills 18 of the 25 heroes
>kills you
Heh, nothin' personnel kid...
>>
>>386013376
>is a nigger

Why is SJWatch so shitty?
>>
>Nerfs roadhog because people bitch about 1 combo kills
>Makes a character designed around 1 combo kills

Nu-blizzard is a fucking joke
>>
>>386013451
I dunno.

Why are you so insecure about your own race and dick size that you have to label every ethnic thing you disagree with "SJW"?
>>
>>386013562

i was wondering why i wasn't killing anyone with him, i haven't played OW since the first comp
>>
>>386013570
>brings up dick size out of nowhere
>talks about insecurity
>>
>>386013570
found the nigger
>>
>>386013562
What's even funnier is how blizzard's excuse is that they didn't want one shot characters, but they still have hanzo's scatter which can 1 shot everyone except a few characters.
>>
Why is /pol/ obsessed with Overwatch?
>>
>>386013570
https://youtu.be/pJeK61O6LZg
>>
>>386013790
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>386013790
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1465168361672.jpg (183KB, 662x680px) Image search: [Google]
1465168361672.jpg
183KB, 662x680px
>>386013570
>muh dik
>>
>>386013376
awwww baby bitch gonna cry some more?
git gud. tracer and pharah wreck him
>>
>>386013451
I hate niggers, but seriously. Every villain is a darkie (as they should be). The lesbian Tracer was the only pandering, because sexual orientation is completely irrelevant to the story and gameplay.
>>
>>386014650
>one shots tracer
>a class that can literally annihilate him by not being in his vicinity and hurling rockets at him can wreck him
really made me think
>>
>>386014715
Git. Gud.
>>
>>386013562
>>386013783
One shooting wasn't the problem, but the fact that the Hog was a tank AND could one shot.
>>
>>386014827
not an argument
>>
>>386013562
The scatter arrow is the only bullshit one shot left. Doomfist has to undertake massive risk to get kills. I had most hours on hog and even I know the hook was too safe, esp with Rein bro op. But what they should have done is keep the increased cooldown, reduce hook range, restore original hooked target positron, restore m1 spread, reduce m2 range, and let him keep the extra clip.
>>
File: BlackPanther.jpg (144KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
BlackPanther.jpg
144KB, 960x540px
>>386013376
Honestly at first i disliked the character but then it came out and he's surprisingly fun to play and they didn't make him a nigger. No ebonics, no "where da white wimminz at", no white devil shit, nothing of the sort.

He's basically what the alt right secretly think behind their "equal but separate" facade, aka the weak should fear the strong. He even says it in his trailer. This character looks fiercely nationalistic and tribalistic with his skins much like that black panther character in the marvel universe. This is why he isn't voiced by Terry Crews.

Methinks blizzard trolled the sjws again. First Zarya with patriotic mother Russia stuff and anti omnic while being a-typical when it comes to female beauty standards and now this guy.
>>
>>386015519
It's pretty fun seeing the chimps chimping out when Black Panther doesn't give a fuck about non Wakandans, black or not.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.