[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any games where you can be a spirit detective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Yu Yu Hakusho.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Yu Yu Hakusho.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
Are there any games where you can be a spirit detective with your bros?
>>
>>386013232
Ghost Trick
Sigma Harmonics
Murder Soul Suspect
>>
>>386013232
The big question is if there a any games where UR A MESHI
>>
File: RaidouvsAbadonNAcover.jpg (334KB, 640x907px) Image search: [Google]
RaidouvsAbadonNAcover.jpg
334KB, 640x907px
>>386013417
definitely these first two.
don't try the last one unless though you're scraping for barrel bottom crust.

also pic related
>>
>>386013232
Should I watch this? I remember watching the that part where they're fighting in some tournament when I was a kid and enjoying it but I've got no idea what its actually about.
>>
>>386014169
Absolutely yes. The show is a 10/10 and I don't even care for anime in general. It's like a more realistic DBZ with tactics being more important with heavy emphasis on demons and just damn great storylines.
>>
>>386013417

does sigma harmonics even have a fan translation
>>
>>386014169
Totally recommended. The begining is a bit weak though.
>>
>>386015857
Literal meme. It was great from the first episode. Everything kicks off fairly early.
>>
File: 1942469-kuwabara01.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1942469-kuwabara01.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>386013232
YURAMESHI
>>
>>386015857
What the fuck, dude?

The beginning is amazing. It doesn't get shitty until after the Dark Tournament is over.

Genkai should have stayed dead.
Toguro dead everything wrong. Sensui is a literal faggot with terrible motivations. Chapter Black as a whole was garbage.
>>
>>386014169
No, it's too good for you.
>>
File: 76897.jpg (37KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
76897.jpg
37KB, 225x350px
>>386016003
The very first ark is kind of meh, as soon as they kiss everyone kicks off though. Especially when this motherfucker enters the scene.
>>
>>386016154
Also a meme

It's the equivalent of "It shoulda ended after Freeza !"
>>
>>386016197
It's kind of actually an amazing set up. What could it have done better?
>>
>>386016154
Chapter Black was okay, Sensui was really fucking entertaining faggot and his fight was one of the best. Also his buttbuddy demon is the best portrayal of incubus in any media whatsoever.
>>
>>386016308
Be few episodes shorter i guess, but i don't mind it that much really. It sure fucking beats the pre first exam drag of HxH or fucking everything before Golden Saints ark of Seiya.
>>
>>386016248
No way. Chapter Black is filled with problems with no real pay off.

It amazes me how people defend it. It may be my least favorite saga of any anime ever.
>>
Everything is great until they go into demon world. Felt like it was just a retread of what they already did.
>>
>>386016754
Demon world is the weakest ark. Although it has the fucking best build up ever with Urameshi having existential crisis of being the most powerful being on earth and how the bitch detective told him to fuck of as he didn't flinch at demon messengers eating people.
>>
Why didn't Kurama just use The Sinning Tree on every bad guy? Sure could have came in handy instead of all those other moves that nearly always kill him

Also Kurama x Botan best ship
>>
>>386016951
Yusuke goes full One Punch Man for no real reason. There was never any indication that Toguro was the strongest thing ever. In fact, the story made it explicitly clear that demon world was host to things way more powerful then he was.

That whole thing made absolutely no sense in the wider context of what came before and after.
>>
>>386016951
The lack of Kuwabara really feels wrong with him just leaving him to do the demon world.
>>
>>386017145
It explicitly showed that it requires a lot of setting up and pants on the head retarded opponent on top of it.

Also shounen logic.
>>
>>386017174
Toguro wasn't. But Sensui was. Urameshi only became hit by the realization after he powers up in Sensui fight and become S tier youkay that explicitly can't come to earth in their full strength. Everyone else moves on and leaving him hanging there with all the power he doesn't know what to do with as there are no beings strong enough for him to fight.
>>
>>386014882
>The show is a 10/10
Let's not go that far. The end of chapter black and the following arc really take a dump on things, but it's somewhat saved by the epilogue
>>
>>386017217
Most of that arc is just cutting loose ends with hiei and kurama. Yusuke doesn't even do much himself in that arc either
>>
Ghost Trick
>>
>>386013232
tfw .//hack making a come back but not Yuyu Hakubro

I love both though, so gains either way
>>
RUNNING IN A CROWD
IN A FACELESS TOWN
I NEED TO FEEL TOUCH OF A FRIEND
>>
It's been nearly 20 years since CN ran this show... I feel old, man.
>>
>>386016003
The first episode was perfect but it lost some steam afterwards. I intend to finish it but I've lost motivation to watch at around episode 15
>>
Secret World Legends sort of
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.