[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a remaster in 2 console gens fix it's problems? >(Lack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1501736147634m.jpg (93KB, 1024x656px) Image search: [Google]
1501736147634m.jpg
93KB, 1024x656px
Would a remaster in 2 console gens fix it's problems?
>(Lack of content, Cut/Unfinished areas, rushed story)
>>
Isn't that what the eventual PC release is going to be?
>>
>>386012130
>Would finishing the game before releasing it fix it's problems
I don't know anon.
>>
>>386013032
>implying they actually try to fix it instead of updating the engine
>>
>>386012130
I thought the monthly patches this game has been having was suppose fix all that shit.
>>
>>386012130
Anyone try the online multiplayer yet?
>>
>remaster

game is fundamentally fucked up gameplay/story wise, needs a complete overhaul
>>
>>386013619
I dont think its opened yet.

I just what conformation that the hacks dont let you make a female avatar.. Il just play as ignis if thats the case.
>>
>>386013606
You thought wrong.
>>
>>386013619
>>386013694
Not until 80minutes from now.
Can't wait to see what kind of shitfest it will be
>>
>>386012130
If you think those are its problems you didn't get why it's a bad game in the first place. Adding more shit to a pile of shit doesn't make it any better.
>>
Does it even matter at this point its being updated. They are just gonna double dip with all dlc and what not. better to just move on and play something els if you dont want to play it simple as that.
>>
>>386013707
So what, that "fixed" chapter 13 was the only thing? The game still refuses to tell the player the story of the video game so you have no idea what the fuck the characters are talking about?
>>
>>386012130
The problem is its combat, open world visuals, main campaing and bad sidequests after you get bored with hunts.
Its possible they fix all this crap but highly unlikely especially the combat and considering that it runs on crystal tools crap that dragged se into wasting everyones time since the fucking ps3 i doubt they will fix anything just to not touch this piece of shit engine anymore.. thank god for that.
>>
>>386012130
Just wait for the inevitable ultimate collection/PC version. Fuck paying for an unfinished game.
>>
File: Sister_One.png (205KB, 450x585px) Image search: [Google]
Sister_One.png
205KB, 450x585px
>>386013870
Apparently theres a high chance a pc version will be announced at gamescom.

Im ready to be dissapointed though
>>
>>386013870
This pretty much
>>
>>386012130
No. It will probably fix bugs and make the open world less of a wasteland, but I'm pretty sure they had no fucking idea on how to develop the entire second half of the story.
>>
Am I the only one who actually liked the story? Yeah it sucks that you have to watch all the other shit to fill in some holes, but I found this one to be one of the better Final Fantasies. The only flaws I see are the repetitive side quests, and the lack of dungeons and combat variety. Imagine if there were several ways to combo, now that'd make it a lot more enjoyable. More armor choices as well, sucks not having much on that
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.