[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a shitty dance game that butchers the main story (let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: DANmeme.jpg (163KB, 668x960px) Image search: [Google]
DANmeme.jpg
163KB, 668x960px
Is a shitty dance game that butchers the main story (let's be honest, the other spin offs were canon, these ones will be too) really worth watching your favorite characters danced? I'm astonished by the positive feedback these trailers are getting.
>>
>butchers
*takes place at the same time as the main story
>>
>>386010986
No joking but announcing the PC port would be actually much better news than this.
If they want to milk the game, release it on the other platform already.
>>
I mean I'd pay for Yakuza dancing all night, so I can only imagine how a game designed around being a friend simulator would sell to people looking to do more activities with virtual friends.
>>
>>386010986
who the fuck cares
>>
>>386010986
(MUSIC)
>>
This is dumb as shit but I want sweet dance remixes of Burn my Dead, Mass Destruction, Rivers in a Dry Land and Last Surprise.
>>
I like that the dancing games exist because it reminds me that I am not actually a weeaboo

I like persona, I like anime, I draw the line with shit like this. I am not a weeaboo and I'm thankful for it. smell that air.
>>
>>386011747
I got bad news bub
>>
>he doesn't like rhythm games with cool music
>>
>>386011747
>Likes persona
>Likes anime
>Not a weeb
nice try Slowbeef
>>
>>386011076
Doesn't Sony fund persona?
>>
>>386012387
Sega does.
>>
>>386012387
no, what are you retarded
>>
>>386010986
>caring about canon in fucking Persona of all things

P4:DAN was pretty enjoyable, so I'll be getting these as well.
>>
>>386011076
>PC port
persona 5 is gonna get one right after sega buys p(c)latinum games.
>>
>>386010986
Does it really matter that the spin-offs are "canon" if they're never relevant later? I really doubt 6 will take ideas from all this shit, or even reference it period.
>>
>>386010986
I thought Dingo went bankrupt?
>>
>>386011076
ask platinum games.

they seem to be only japanese company that cares PC ports.
>>
>>386010986
you know that none of the main line games are connected within the games themselves, so you can ignore these pieces of shit without having to worry about the 'canon', right?

don't like it, play the original again
>>
were the remixes in 4 even good? I've never seen people bring it up. in fact the few times DAN is brought up is to ridicule how stupid it is.
>>
>>386012843
you dont understand, the fanart is the canon
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
The nigga spilled his fruity pebbles on his kicks xD
>>
>>386010986
>It's a shitty dance game to a shitty and glorified sim date simulator with RPG elements.
No one cares.
>>
The phantom thieves literally lose their persona power at the end of the game. Even if the game is canon, all it can really expand on is the characters themself and not the nyarlothep / philemon story.
>>
>>386012387
SEGA does and they actually were quite happy about Bayonetta sales on PC and said it was a much bigger success than they thought.
They also know that people want Persona and Yakuza on PC as they said in one interview.
>>
>>386014346
PQ was set in the middle of each game, there's not reason they can't asspull again. Especially with P3MC coming back.
>>
>>386014440
Persona Collection with Persona 5 on PC when.
>>
File: 1500583433139.jpg (11KB, 247x249px) Image search: [Google]
1500583433139.jpg
11KB, 247x249px
ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THEIR PUMPED UP KICKS
>>
>>386010986
Literally all bonus content, from The Answer to the dancing games has been absolutely shit, but persona fags will lap it up like it's the second coming of christ. There's no helping them OP
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.