[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I caved in and pre-ordered the Vita collector's edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

I caved in and pre-ordered the Vita collector's edition of this game.

Anyone else do the same or am I the only complete faggot here?
>>
>>386007554
I'll pirate it
>>
Do the world a favor and off yourself, faggot
>>
>>386007554
>pre-ordering a physical version of a game that is available on steam since 2015 for 9,99€

why? also how much did you pay?
>>
Collectors editions are just worthless pieces of plastic and cheap paper.

I fell for the "special edition" shit for a lot of games, and you just realize the production value for producing the items they put in is penny value production.

It's like one of those tv informercials for special gold coins that never change in market value and are practically worthless.
>>
It's the two of us
>>
You just got jewed hard, op
>>
File: 1489452545304.jpg (1MB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
1489452545304.jpg
1MB, 3456x5184px
>>386007554
Ebin bait
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with untouchables
>conspiracy theorists, invest in gold
>About 70 years old (in dog years)
>Never learned how to tell time on an analog clock
>Possess psychic-like cutoff center interests
>Control france with an iron yet sensible handle hand
>Own posts and banks taking all things into account
>Direct relatives of the obsolete awesome blood line
>moth children bow to bogdanoffs
>Will bankroll the fundamental urban zones on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the key city)
>Own 99% of DNA changing examination working conditions on Earth
>First facilitator youths will all the more then likely be Bogdanoff babies
>talk to Mexico
>have psychotic disability
>both family said to have 215+ IQ, such learning on Earth has starting late existed some place down in Tibetan religious social events and Area 51
>The Bogdanoffs are in standard correspondence with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel
>control France with device known as the "fair iron fist"
>own forts and loansharks everywhere
>fucking wreck you in CSGO all the time
>first city on earth was a bogdanoff bank ("Bogdanbank")
>They learned standard French in under seven days
>Nation states contribute their gold stores with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, just Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are around 7 decades old, from the space-time reference motivation driving the base human particularly saw by our general masses
>kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
>fashion designer's babies look like bogdanoff
>both iqs combined is ~200
>friends with archbishops from Catholic and Orthodox church
>took 1 week for them to pass their French language test
>In reality, they are undying animals existing in all illuminations behind time and space from the huge impact to the whole of the universe.

source:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-i
n-Antarctica.html
>>
>>386007554
>preordering a Earthbound flash fangame PC port that has been on steam for ten fucking dollars for like three years now
Why?
>>
>>386007849
Kill yourself, newfag.
>>
Not the special edition, no, but I did pre-order the Vita standard physical.

I waited until the Vita physical to play Shovel Knight, and I had a blast with that, so I figured once the Vita physical was announced for Undertale I'd do the same.
>>
>>386007554
https://www.fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita
OP spent $64 on a $10 steam game. desu id totally preorder the standard physical edition for $25
>>
>>386007554
kys
>>
>>386008046
Hey! I'm not a newfag I been here two years
>>
>>386007849
>>386008046
>>386008605
Samefag
>>
File: odis.jpg (14KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
odis.jpg
14KB, 480x475px
>>386007554

>65 dollars
>650% increase from the price of the actual game
>game is 2 years old
>art book sold separately making owning both the artbook and collectors a grand total of $85 for a game that was sold for $10 two years ago
>fan gamer logo on the box

I'd love to buy it because I love the game but what they're asking isn't at all reasonable.

The last one was just a personal nitpick but I know a lot of people had issues with Yooka-laylays box and physical edition being incredibly cheaply made and for the money I would be paying i'd expect top notch quality.
>>
>Even the cover is cheap af
Underfaggots liking anal sex is nothing surprising
>>
Go kill yourself, you fucking furfag.
>>
will this be expensive later on? i don't plan on playing it because i don't like the artstyle, but i have always wanted yo scalp something video game or anime-related
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.