[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this game is easy as fuck if you've ever touched a souls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 670[1].jpg (47KB, 670x361px) Image search: [Google]
670[1].jpg
47KB, 670x361px
this game is easy as fuck if you've ever touched a souls game before

what's with all the faggots calling it the hardest one?
>>
Because when they played it, it was the only one.
>>
>>386007484
How'd you get through VOD, OP?
>>
>tfw library has DeS, DS1 and 2 available and no one ever checks them out
>Could play all of them for free
>PS3 disc drive broken
>PS4 not backwards compatible
>Mac user
it's the end for me
>>
>>386007484
retarded console babbies are retarded and shit at video games

who would have thought?
>>
>>386007484
>>386007484
lmao, PC fags were the ones to love Demon's Souls the most when it was the ONLY souls game around, it practically fucking invented the invasion system for ARPGS and is the reason Dark Souls even exists.
>>
>>386007713
first level was like an easy blighttown
second was annoying, but I ended up equipping adjudicator's shield and pretty much negating the poison, and after that the only thing that did damage to me was the fucking mosquitoes who I had a hard time hitting with melee
>>
>>386007484
Hipsters pretending to be hardcore. DeS is definitely the easiest Souls game. There's a few "that part"s but otherwise it's pretty smooth sailing.
>>
>le souls games are hard meme again
>>
>>386007484
Only the first souls game you play is hard.
Afterwards you come to expect shit.
>>
File: 1464851088424.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1464851088424.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>386007484
I feel like DeS is much more unforgiving than any other Souls considering the lack of bonfires. Not to mention that it's just difficult, enemies in DS3 for example are a walk in the park compared to DeS

And yes the first Souls you play is always the hardest but DeS is still harder than the other games barring BB and maybe some specific parts of DaS
>>
>>386007967
Hah hah macfag. I'm a macfag too. I hate how I can't fucking pirate anything because all of the pirate fags are on pc. I fucking hate windows though.
>>386007484
I honestly thought all of the Souls games were easy although I died in Bloodborne the most. BB was the one that finally sorta played like a Fighting game though. Gehman kept raping me until I decided to use basic fighting gaem fundamentals and just poked him to death.

Demons was probably the most hardcore due to a lack of, or very few checkpoints which aren't anywhere near the boss and limited heals that don't automatically restore. You actually had to buy your own healing supply.

Dark Souls 1 gave me the most frustration because it had a lot of fucking retarded levels and lame bosses like Bed of Chaos with their instant death kill of destroying the floor. Shit you wouldn't know about before hand unless you're a pleb & actually read a walktrhough while playing DS.
>>
>>386011190
>lack of bonfires

in DeS not even that far into the game you should have enough grass to go on for however long you want and be comfortable. You can safely explore every area and backtrack without having to rest at bonfires to refill estus and respawn enemies
>>
now that demon souls is on pc will there be a modding community for it? Can someone recreate the missing archstone with the files still in the game?
>>
>>386011687
Let's be real, most of the time when you die in a Souls game it isn't because you ran out of healing, it was because you got combo'd
>>
I mean, DeS has the longest stretches between checkpoints, a lot of enemy attacks can two shot in soul form and most levels barely give any souls for leveling. Getting stronger in DeS is a hurdle, with both upgrade and leveling system preferring grind.
>>
>>386008279
The first level doesn't have poison
>>
>>386007484
Difficulty is different for everyone, I don't remember des being that hard though
>>
>>386007484
>what's with all the faggots calling it the hardest one?
We didn't play it eight years after its release.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.