[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Raiden >child soldier >be only white kid in child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

>be Raiden
>child soldier
>be only white kid in child soldier group
>rest are blacks
>know you have to be the baddest ass in the group or they will target you because blacks are racist
>become said badass and rack up a kill counts that black kids just can't compete with
Is Raiden what every white kid will have to be to survive being a hated minority in the future?
>>
>>386006817
I think Raiden was a cockslot for the child niglets before going on a friendly fire rampage and becoming Jack The Ripper
>>
>>386006981
This, it's in one of the books.
>>
>>386006817
I think /pol/ and /v/ should be made into one board.
>>
>>386008159
Triggered leftist spotted
>>
>>386008203
If you are not a triggered leftist, why would you oppose the genius proposition?
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 167x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 167x90px
I'm glad that all these years later, Raiden finally got the love he deserves.
>>
>>386008305
THE MEMES, JACK
>>
>>386008305
I always liked Raiden. And his scenes in 4 were the best in the game.
>>
>>386006817
>blacks are racist
LOL please.. was it the Blacks who enslaved us or was it the other way around?
>>
>>386008417
I liked Raiden because he reminded me of myself (looking kind of weak and androgynous, but wanting to be a badass).
>>
>>386007024
Benson's or the Graphic novel?
>>
>>386008460
Actually the blacks did in fact enslave the undesireables and prisoners, then sold them to the Dutch, British, French and Americans.
There were white slaves too, retard.
>>
>>386008417
>all his character development from 2 was squandered
>>
>>386008460
Blacks are racist and them getting their asses enslaved doesn't change that.
>>
>>386008460
Read a book, faggot.

Africans enslaced other africans simply for not belonging to their tribe
>>
>>386008625
>responding to blatantly obvious bait

Reddit ruined this place
>>
>>386008676
Good, he was a whiny faggot. He might not dress edgy but he's one of the edgiest characters alive, near enough Shadow really.
>>
do people on western countries actually belive that only whities can be racist? or is it just some wierd agenda that you guys have?
>>
File: first_slave-300x300.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
first_slave-300x300.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
>>386008880
it's just redditors
>>
>>386008880
Normies are weird
>>
>>386008159
I think /pol/ should be deleted or their autists shouldn't be allowed in other boards
>>
>>386008676
>Intentionally a blank slate that represents the player
>Character development

???
>>
>>386009242
You an delete a board, but you cannot delete people. Where will they go?
>>
>>386006817
>be Raiden
>kill a hundred niggers before your balls drop
/pol/'s wet dream
>>
>>386008460
Is this what leftists truly believe?
Blacks would enslave other peoples if they could
They couldnt because they are less intelligent
>>
>>386009643
Just gas them
>>
>>386010343
As someone who doesn't care about politics at all, what is the difference between left and right?
>>
>>386010437
Who will pay the gas bill?
>>
>>386010509
[direction] is everything that is evil and which I don't believe.
>>
>>386006817
>in the future
Welcome to current year kiddo. Adapt or die.
>>
File: 1493567269141.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
1493567269141.gif
186KB, 678x422px
I love 4chan

>Metal Gear
>Jack is a child soldier
>Jack is surrounded by niggers
>Jack is the alpha nigger
>Niggers owned slaves.
>>
>>386008159
I think you should go back to tumblr.
>>
>>386010509
"Left" and "right" are WORDS, and words can mean whatever the fuck people want.

Right now? Right now extreme right and extreme left are almost exactly the same (wanting to segregate the world), but at least extreme right (now) has a sliver of care for preserving society, while extreme left does not care if the entire West goes x-tinct.

Traditionally, in the US of A "right" meant conservative, and "left" meant liberal. As I said, right now it seems words lost all meaning.
>>
Still mad Metal Gear Rising fucked his beautiful plot in MGS4 (and that game's plot overall, considering PMCs and war as business should have ended after MGS4's ending), which ended with him retiring from the battlefield to be with his family, to honor Snake's sacrifice.

MGR should have been a prequel set between 2 and 4, if they wanted Raiden, or before MGS1, to use Gray Fox.
>>
>because blacks are racist
Hilarious. Not saying black people aren't racist, everyone is to a degree, but the term "blacks" and the fact you're making a judgement for a generalized group based on skin color while coloring them racist is golden.

Keep up the 14-20 year old white shut in stereotype so that their supposed racism is justified.
>>
>>386010509
Look up Taoism.
>>
>>386010526
The jews obvs
>>
>>386010343
>They couldnt because they are less intelligent

Is this what rightist truely believe?
Someone else in this thread already mentioned African people enslaved and sold eachother off, they were fully capable and did the dirty work for money.
>>
>>386011031
>right: non-whites are less intelligent!
>left: whites never invented anything!
Fucking. Horseshoe. Theory.
>>
>>386011031
I think it's hilarious how this fact isn't as well known as it should be. Do people think cumskins went on a safari in deep Africa to find some fresh shitskins?
>>
>>386011031
They couldnt do anything against Whites or Arabs
Of course there is soma variation within Blacks, stronger, more intelligent, more numerous were enslaving weaker ones
Its leftists that are treating them like an angels that would never do such thing
>>386011225
I never said anything about non-whites, just blacks from africa
Unless you believe that non-white = black
>>
>>386008460
Blacks enslaved each other. Whites just bought them from overlords.
>>
>>386010509
Right believes that people should be as free as possible, responsible for themselves and government should be small and only do essential stuff.
Left believes that government should be strong and control most things at a cost of freedom, since people are stupid and can't take care of themselves on their own.
>>
>>386011225
I don't identify as someone who is liberal or left wing. This is partisanship at the worst. I was correcting an idiot who said blacks didn't do slavery because they're incapable and you're shoving words in my mouth and labeling me while using punctuation for emphasis.

You're a cocky moron, and just the fact you're trying to discuss politics on /v/ says plenty. Though I guess now the same could be said for me so, but I was just trying to make a correction.
>>
>>386011436
It doesn't matter if they were powerless against whites and arabs, there are many more important factors go into the growth and progression of a nation than genetics and boiling down to "niggers are dumb LOL" while stating absolute fallacies like "they can't even commit slavery" when they have and still do is pure ignorance.
>>
>>386010509
At the most basic, Left is oppression of individuals in the name of society, while Right is weakening the society in the name of individual freedom.
>>
>>386012029
While this is true, major beliefs that stem from both sides contradict this. individual freedom but god says no abortion. Oppression of individuals but you can smoke weed and marry in your gender.
>>
What I don't get is why did they give Raiden all that child soldier backstory if he was supposed to be the blank newbie that the player identifies with? It feels like it contradicts itself
>>
>>386012184
because the whole point is that Raiden ISN'T a blank slate, he's a man and he needs to find his own character
>>
>>386012152
Freedom to smoke weed and marry your gender are both Right values.

Abortion is difficult question, since we can't objectively measure when does the fetus become legitimate human being, so forbidden abortion can be both Left and Right wing decision depending on your point of view.
>>
>>386009643
I'd honestly love to see /pol/ deleted maybe for a month to watch the ensuing fallout on all the other boards.
>>
>>386009242
I think /pol/ is made up of /b/tards that have been on this site longer than you've been alive and you should go back to plebbit or tumblr
>>
>>386012706
/pol/ is just new /b/ with faggot mods and /bant/ has yet to pick up the slack
>>
File: 1357016242984.png (9KB, 65x126px) Image search: [Google]
1357016242984.png
9KB, 65x126px
>>
>>386011031
Bell Curve, read it you uneducated buffoon.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.