[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK YOU TOLD ME THIS GAME WAS EASY I'M AT THE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: giruvegan_crystal.png (80KB, 1011x1887px) Image search: [Google]
giruvegan_crystal.png
80KB, 1011x1887px
WHAT THE FUCK YOU TOLD ME THIS GAME WAS EASY
I'M AT THE GREAT CRYSTAL
EVERY ENCOUNTER IS FUCKING RETARDED AND DESIGNED TO KILL YOU NO MATTER WHAT SET-UP YOU HAVE
FUCK OFF /V/
>>
Acquire proficiency
>>
get good you.. you..
DOUBLE NIGGER
>>
>>386005585
fuck you you triple nigger
>>
>>386005578
>>386005585
haha oh yeah I should have known there was a gambit to be immune to every single status effect simultaneously on every single party member silly me lol
>>
>>386005514
op.. easy on the dicks
>>
Get a ribbon and give it to your main healer, who focuses on your off healer first, who focuses on healing everyone at once.
>>
>>386005768
>get ribbon
>put it on healer
>both other party members get confused
>they kill the healer before the healer can cast
>get trapped in an endless revive loop
fuck off it's not that easy cunt
>>
>>386005839
Have removing confusion be a higher priority move for your healer or switch out members who get confused immediately and stop playing in 4x mode if you're having trouble.
>>
Because it is. The original was only hard in the early game, this is easy all the way through. You can get through it without using offensive magic at all, I certainly did. Getting through the mandatory Great Crystal segment isn't that hard.
Fuck hiding the most useful spells and Technicks in optional chests, though. Pissed me right off especially for the ones in The Great Crystal and Henne Mines. On another note Technicks are actually useful this time around, especially Expose, Wither, Addle and Gil Toss.
>>
>>386005768
Lol get a Ribbon, an item only available as a low rate spawn in the hellish endgame optional dungeons bro it's so easy.
Come on mate....
>>
>>386005839
>he doesn't have any bowline sashes
>>
>>386006278
Don't complain if I gave you advice and you're to shitty to use it.
>>
>>386006282
And now I'm disabled.
But then I put on an accessory to stop disable.
Now I'm asleep.
So I fucking put ribbons on every character by farming trial mode.
Lmao instant death attack enjoy "select a new party leader: the game" as your party struggles to keep their HP high and everyone revived while the enemies casually slap everyone to death, unable to be touched.

This fucking game is so poorly designed.
>>
>>386006353
What makes you think I'm him?
>Give advice to make it easier
>By making him go through something infinitely harder and more tedious than whatever he's stuck on now
Never become a teacher.
>>
>>386007026
>>Give advice to make it easier
But you didn't. You just told him to get a super goddamn rare item and then he presented you with his situation where it doesn't help and you ignored him and started acting high and mighty like your advance is impeccable.
>>
>>386005839
>he doesn't remove weapons from confused allies
git gud

also, disable and sleepga are your friends. you can set up a decoy tank to take all the BS while you're debuffing.
>>
>>386006474
Dude you need to set priorities and Gambits for your characters according to each area; Ribbons are very hard to come by. Generally most setups will have your two damage dealers at the front with a healer doing ranged damage and out of focus for a lot. For the damage dealers having Confuse and shit on them is devastating so if the enemies in the area or boss like casting it then prioritise them to have Confuse immunity with your mage healing it. Conversely Silence will probably be useless against primarily physical damage dealers but devastating to your mage so equipping an Anti-Silence thing for them is helpful in most areas. In general though have Ally: Any Gambits up the top of the list for status effects like Disease, Stop, Disable and Confuse for everyone as they are the worst ones. You can do this shit manually as well if unforseen shit happens
>>
>>386007085
That's exactly what I said you fucking idiot. I'm not the guy who told him to get a Ribbon, I was the one telling him how goddamn rare it is and how pointless it is for that stage of the game to go through the means to get it. Learn some fucking reading comprehension.
>>
>>386007497
>Dude you need to set priorities and Gambits for your characters according to each area;
Listen fucker, each action takes time. While someone is healing and everyone gets a bajillion goddamn status effects because every enemy attack seems to cause 2-3 simultaneous effects, another person is in the middle of an attack and so on. They can't just stop what they're doing and focus on what needs to be done faster than the enemies can take advantage of the situation. You either dominate every battle or you get fucked. There's no in between. I've been playing this game since it first came out on ps2, so giving braindead basic advice only serves to make you look ignorant, not intelligence. Those are the basics, and endgame gambits are not going to be enough. You need to be able to control every single character on the fly while somehow warding off every status effect in the game per encounter and somehow also be doing enough damage that you don't run out of phoenix downs (which you should stock up on 99 of at every given opportunity).
>>
>>386007764
Dude it is not fucking hard and items are instantaneous use. Prioritise what status effects are worse for each type of character and immunise against it, and then have the characters patch up their vulnerabilities. You should be sued to the enemies in each area now that you know. It is a much easier game than it was before.
>>
>>386008103
>Dude it is not fucking hard and items are instantaneous use.
And come with a MASSIVE fucking cooldown. Your party members will be doing 2-3 more actions before the person who uses an item will be able to move. Pay attention.
>>
>>386008192
>Pay attention to me being shit
Alright then.
>>
>>386008425
oh yeah sorry I forgot I could adjust the mandatory cooldown for item you're so right you win the argument.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avTfuoSNyDY

dude just be better at the game
>>
>>386008497
you literally can if you really need to, actually. just change any piece of equipment on the item-using character when you're in the cooldown, and it'll be nullified.
>>
File: 1445489540354.gif (1023KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
1445489540354.gif
1023KB, 500x248px
ITT: fucking retard walks into the most difficult area in the game with subpar stats and gear and whines when he gets assraped before he can even start the process of reaching the boss

Cease continuing to play my game you inbred donkey
>>
File: 1489853203438.jpg (63KB, 359x363px) Image search: [Google]
1489853203438.jpg
63KB, 359x363px
any tips for how i should be setting my gambits up around the midgame

im going to mt ormi and the wyrm boss kinda fucked me hard even though I beat it
>>
>>386009281
>ITT: fucking retard walks into the most difficult area in the game with subpar stats and gear
OP here I grinded trial mode for the most broken shit while setting my gambits intelligently. There are no set-ups to breeze through every encounter, so stop aggressively making assumptions to inflate your own ego.
I beat Ultima before making the thread, she wasn't a problem. The regular enemies are harder than any of the bosses.
>>
>>386005514
I don't see the issue, OP. You have a map right there. That's the only issue there is with the great crystal, and you seem to have it solved. Navigating it with a map isn't difficult at all.
>>
>>386009531
Don't worry, play with what survives and feels good.

The Wyrm boss is a casual filter anyhow.
>>
>>386009818
i was told after i beat it that apparently the awakening move he does or whatever only hits in a cone? dunno how I would have ever figured that out since it looks like it just hits the whole arena

what was the general strat supposed to be for that fight out of curiosity
>>
>>386010007
>what was the general strat supposed to be for that fight out of curiosity
infinite revive loop until one of your party members pokes it to death
>>
>>386009281
Surprisingly rude.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.